Zaha Eye Drop
- Generic Name : Azithromycin
- Brand Name : Azasite
- Manufacture Name : Ajanta Pharma, India
- Presentation : Eye Drop
- Delivery Days : 10 To 12 Working Days
The category to which the medicine belongs is macrolides and the schedule of the medicine is H. It is an antibiotic that helps in the treatment of bacterial conjunctivitis which is caused by a variety of susceptible bacteria.
How does the medicine work?
The medicine stops the growth of bacteria and the spreading of infection by preventing the synthesis of essential proteins that are required by the bacteria for performing the vital functions. So go for buying ZAHA EYE DROP ONLINE from All Day Med.
Uses of the Medicine
The medicine is prescribed for:
- Treatment of bacterial conjunctivitis
Directions for Use
Follow these directions while using the medicine:
- The usage of the medicine does not depend on food timings.
- Wash your hands before using the eye drop and pour only one drop in the affected eye.
- Gently squeeze the dropper by holding it near to the eye without touching it and then place the medicine inside the lower eyelid. After it wipe the extra liquid.
- In case if you missed your dose then take it as soon as possible but if it is the time of the next dose then do not take the two pills, just skip the missed one and go back to your regular schedule.
- In case of overdose go for the immediate clinical treatment or contact with your doctor if you are getting some severe side effects.
- Use the medicine twice in a day and only for a period of 3 days. In case if you do not get any improvement consult with your health advisor.
- Always check the expiry date before BUY ZAHA EYE DROP ONLINE and never take the medicine if it is expired.
Side Effects of the Medicine
The minor side effects of the medicine does not need any medical attention because your body will automatically adjust itself against them. But in case of major side effects it is advised to consult with your doctor. Some side effects of the medicine are listed below:
- Eye irritation
- Burning eyes
- Dry eye
- Corneal erosion
- Eye discharge
- Blurred vision
Search for more side effects of ZAHA EYE DROP ONLINE.
Drug Interactions of the Medicine
If you take some other drugs with this medicine then it's effect may reduce and it may cause some severe side effects even threatening of life also. The eye drop may interact with the following drugs:
Warnings and Precautions for the Medicine
Some of the general warnings and precautions that should be kept in mind when you BUY ZAHA EYE DROP ONLINE, are as follows:
- If you have any known allergy to the azithromycin, any other macrolides or any other inactive ingredient that is present in the medicine.
- The current list of medicines, herbal supplements, pre-existing disease, current health conditions, e.g., pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc. should be informed to your doctor before starting the medication.
- In case of symptoms and signs of bacterial conjunctivitis such as eye redness, irritation, drainage, etc. the use of contact lens should be avoided.
- The medicine should not be used without sufficient proof or suspicion of a bacterial infection.
- Irrational dosing may cause toxicity and also reduces the benefits that are provided by the medicine.
What are the General Instructions for the medicine?
Some of the general instructions that are to be strictly followed when you are going to buy ZAHA EYE DROP ONLINE and starting the medication. Some of them are given below:
- Before starting the medication, always consult with your doctor.
- Do not decide the amount of the medicine by yourself. Always follow the doctor’s prescription.
- Ask to your doctor first, before stopping the use of the medicine.
- Place the medicine from out of the reach of children and pets.
- Store the medicine at the normal room temperature (10-30oC).
- Put the medicine in the original packet only.
- Do not fluctuate the time of taking the medicine. Always follow a strict time table of usage after BUY ZAHA EYE GEL ONLINE.
- Never dump the medicinal waste or expired medicine into the drainage as it may harm the environment by polluting it. Ask to your doctor or pharmacist about how to safely discard the medicinal waste.
List of Substitutes
The medicines that are given below can be used as a substitute of Zaha eye drop:
- Azemo 1% Eye Drops
- Azithral 1% Eye Drops
- Optithrocin Eye Drops
Frequently Asked Questions
- How long does it take to the medicine for showing the effect and how long does this effect remain active?
The amount of time that the medicine take to show it's effects and for which it remains active is not clinically established.
- Is it safe to drink alcohol during the medication?
Interaction of the medicine with alcohol is unknown. It is advisable to consult with your doctor before consuming the alcohol.
- Can the medicine taken by a pregnant woman?
No, the medicine is not recommended for use in pregnant women unless it is not so necessary.
- Can a breastfeeding woman take this medicine?
No, it is not recommended for a breastfeeding woman to take this medicine. To get the information about the risks and benefits in such condition, search for ZAHA EYE DROP ONLINE or discuss with your doctor or health advisor.
- Is it safe to drive while taking this medicine?
No, it is advised not to drive or operate the machines while taking the medicine as it needs high attention and because of the possibility of blurred vision a serious accident can take place.
- Does the medicine cause any side effect if used by a patient of liver or kidney disease?
The interaction of medicine is not established for a patient of liver or kidney disease. You may get such information of ZAHA EYE DROP ONLINE.
- Is it a habit forming medicine?
No, the medicine does not contain any habit forming tendency.
- What is the minimum age requirement for using this medicine?
The medicine should not be used by a patient below 1 year of age because the safety and efficacy of use are not clinically established.
Note: You can ask any query at our site that arises in your mind related to the medicine. The answers of your all questions will be given by our health experts.
BUY ZAHA EYE DROP ONLINE
To getting the treatment of bacterial infection you are advised to buy this most effective eye drop from All Day Med. We provide the products of a high and genuine quality. Get the medicines that you are searching for at the affordable rates and experience the reliable delivery options with us. We are working for your help for many years and now standing among the most trusted pharmacies of the country. Our online services have been expanded to the USA and continuously increasing. So come and be the part of this successful journey by keeping yourself healthy and disease-free.