- Generic Name : Vidalista 20mg
- Brand Name : Cialis
- Manufacture Name : Centurion Lab
- Presentation : Tablets
- Delivery Days : 10 To 12 Working Days
What is Vidalista 20 mg?
Vidalista 20 mg is a generic Ed drug that helps to treat sexual faults like Ed or impotence. It contains Tadalafil, the same active ingredient in Cialis (A popular branded Ed drug). Vidalista helps a man to get or keep an erection by improving blood flow to the penis. The drug acts on the erectile tissue and helps you get an erection when sexually stimulated. By providing you with a hard natural erection, it boosts your sexual performance and ensures sexual satisfaction.
Tadalafil is an FDA-approved medication and is available as a prescription medication. Patients under 18 are not recommended to use this Ed drug.
Medical Benefits of Vidalista 20 mg Tablets
Vidalista 20 mg is a versatile medication because the main ingredient is Tadalafil. It is a popular medication for men and treats the following issues in men.
- Erectile dysfunction treatment- As mentioned earlier, this Vidalista 20 mg is a powerful treatment for erectile dysfunction in men. It is a serious health issue where men cannot have or maintain an erection during sexual stimulation.
- Non-cancerous prostate enlargement- This medical condition is also known as benign prostatic hyperplasia. In this condition, the prostate gland starts to grow abnormally, surrounding the urethra, thus blocking its functioning. As a result, pain and discomfort are felt during urination. Vidalista 20 mg is a popular medication to treat this condition.
- Pulmonary arterial hypertension: PAH occurs when the blood pressure in the lungs' arteries increases rapidly. It can cause arterial rupture because the heart's blood vessels are constricted heavily. Vidalista 20 mg is also known to help treat this condition with good results.
How Does Vidalista 20 mg Tablet Work?
Vidalista, 20 mg tablets, contains a PDE5 enzyme inhibitor drug. The drug naturally boosts the content of the enzyme that helps in an erection to make the sexual response of a male work better. As an inhibitor drug, the molecules inhibit the functioning of the naturally occurring PDE5 enzymes and boost cGMP levels. This enzyme and drug combined increase the blood flow to the penis during sexual stimulation for appropriate erection.
The drug allows the blood vessels in the penis to relax, thus welcoming more and more blood. As a result, increases and maintains the erection during sexual intercourse. It happens when the PDE5 enzyme triggers the nitric oxide molecules in the blood vessel, allowing boosted blood flow to the target area under sexual stimulation.
Dosage of Vidalista 20 mg Tablets
Just like other drugs for erectile dysfunction, Vidalista 20 mg also needs to be taken under proper medical prescription. The doctor analyzes the patient's medical history, drug interactions, and medical condition before prescribing the required dosage and strength.
The best time to take this Ed drug is 30 minutes to 1 hour before sexual activity. In most cases, this drug takes up to 2 hours to get into action, and the effect can usually last up to 36 hours.
Under general prescribing rules, Vidalista 20 mg can be consumed once every 24 hours. But, depending on the need, the doctor can prescribe more than one daily dosage.
How to Take Vidalista 20 mg Tablets?
Vidalista 20 mg is an oral medication and can be easily consumed with water. Avoid breaking or cracking it.
According to the prescribed rules, Vidalista 20 mg should not be consumed after a heavy or fat-concentric meal. Taking this tablet after a light meal or even on a light stomach can allow the drug to take complete effect.
However, consume this drug under proper prescription and ensure your tolerance and medical history accommodate its usage.
Like other drugs, even Vidalista 20 mg shows various side effects. However, these side effects are either very mild or rare in most cases if consumed under the prescribed dosage. Some of those side effects are listed below.
- Blood from the nose
- Flushing of the face
- Muscle pain, back pain, joint pain
- Allergic reactions
- Blurriness of vision
- Painful erection
- Abnormally long-standing erection
- Upset stomach
Precautions for Vidalista 20 mg Tablet
Vidalista 20 mg comes with certain precautionary measures. The doctor would consider all these measures before prescribing this medication. Some of them are listed below.
- Use Vidalista under limited dosage and constant checkups if you have liver or kidney issues.
- Vidalista 20 mg should not be consumed for premature ejaculation. This drug is used only to treat erectile dysfunction.
- Avoid using this drug if you have any kind of allergic reactions to Tadalafil or any active ingredient in the medication.
- Since this drug shows side effects of blurry vision and dizziness, avoid driving or using heavy machinery after consuming the drug.
- Keep this drug out of reach of pets and children.
Drug Interactions of Vidalista 20 mg Tablets
Vidalista, 20 mg tablet, might have dangerous interactions with other drugs and is unsafe to use if you consume the following drugs.
- HIV or AIDS medications
- Antifungal medicines
- Nitrates or nitrite-rich medicines
- Protease inhibitors
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Can I get Vidalista 20 mg without a doctor's prescription?
No. No drugstore or pharmacist would give Vidalista 20 mg without a doctor's prescription. It would be best to show a valid prescription to purchase this medication.
Is Vidalista 20 safe?
Yes. Vidalista 20 is an FDA-approved drug and is completely safe to consume under a regulated or prescribed dosage. It is approved as an effective cure for erectile dysfunction, with Tadalafil being the main ingredient.
Should I take Vidalista 20 before or after a meal?
Vidalista 20 can be consumed either before or after a meal. However, consider consuming it 30 minutes to 1 hour before sexual activity to achieve the best results and long-lasting erection.
Can Tadalafil be used by women?
No. Tadalafil tablets like Cialis 20 or Vidalista 20 are prescribed only for men with erectile dysfunction. Individuals under the age of 18 years also should not consume this medication.
Can I take Sildenafil and Tadalafil together?
It can be highly dangerous and overpowering if you consume Sildenafil and Tadalafil together. Consider consuming only one to treat erectile dysfunction. Taking them together can have a risk of overdosing with the following side effects.
- A sudden drop in blood pressure levels
- Chest pain
- Pain in nerve endings
- Prolonged erection up to 4 hours
Is Cialis 20 and Vidalista 20 different?
There is no significant difference between Cialis 20 and Vidalista 20 tablets. Both tablets are administered to treat erectile dysfunction in men, with the same primary ingredient, Tadalafil. Similarly, both tablets contain the same side effects and drug interactions.
How do I store Vidalista 20 safely?
Vidalista 20 tablets can be stored at room temperature. However, keep the tablets away from children and pets.
Is Vidalista 20 a habit-forming drug?
No, Vidalista 20 mg containing tadalafil has no habit-forming tendency.
Can Vidalista 20 Tablet delay ejaculation?
No, Vidalista 20 tablet is an Erectile dysfunction drug that is not known to delay ejaculation.
Is grapefruit safe with Vidalista 20?
Vidalista 20, combined with grapefruit, can reach toxic levels and may lead to unwanted effects. So make sure to avoid grapefruit while taking Tadalafil tablets.