Tricosilk Max Solution
- Generic Name : Minoxidil 5% + Aminexil 1.5%
- Brand Name : Tricosilk Max Solution
- Manufacture Name : ajanta pharma
- Presentation : Bottle Pack
- Delivery Days : 10 To 12 Working Days
TRICOSILK MAX SOLUTION
About the product:
Manufactured by Ajanta Pharma Ltd, Tricosilk max solution is used to mainly treat problems associated with hair fall, such as alopecia. This solution contains Minoxidil (5% w/v) and Aminexil (1.5% w/v). This salt composition helps in alleviating numerous symptoms associated with hair loss. You can easily avail Tricosilk Max solution online. This solution must be stored at room temperature.
How does the drug work?
Minoxidil and Aminexil are hair growth promoters which help in alleviating symptoms of hair loss. Minoxidil is a vasodilator, and works by widening blood vessels which allows greater blood flow to the scalp and nourishes the hair follicles. This gradually stops hair loss and stimulates re-growth of hair. It is important to have an idea of how this solution works before you buy Tricosilk Max solution online.
A protein called collagen often builds up around hair follicles, which leads to increased hair fall. Aminexil works by suppressing the enzyme that produces collagen, which prevents hair fall. Pattern baldness in men is caused by an androgen called dihydrotestosterone (DHT). Aminexil inhibits the production of DHT and facilitates hair growth.
How is this solution applied?
It is advised to follow the doctor’s instructions since the condition would differ from person to person. It should ideally be applied regularly. Your scalp should be clean and dry prior to application and apply the solution directly. In case of pattern baldness or alopecia, this solution needs to be applied at specific affected areas. Always use the quantity that is recommended, as using more or less is not likely to have additional benefits. Please keep this in mind before you avail Tricosilk Max solution online.
If you forget a scheduled application, you can take it as soon as you remember. Do not apply more the next time to compensate for missing the previous one. Although a doctor’s prescription is not needed to avail this medicine, it is still a drug, not a cosmetic.
In case you develop a severe reaction to this solution due to over-application, consult your dermatologist immediately. This medicine must never be ingested, in case you accidentally ingest it, go to the emergency room at once.
Possible side effects of Tricosilk max solution:
It is important to discuss all your allergies with the doctor before you buy Tricosilk Max solution online. Side effects of this drug may differ from person to person according to the extent of the condition. In case any side effect persists for too long, inform your doctor. Common side effects include:
- Irritation at the site of application
- Unwanted hair growth
- Changes in hair colour and texture
- Stevens-Johnson syndrome
- Skin problems
What are the warnings and precautions associated with this medicine?
Like most prescription medicines, when you buy Tricosilk Max solution online, you should be familiar with the warnings associated with it.
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding: applying this medicine is not advised unless it is absolutely essential. It should always be taken after consulting a doctor.
- Allergies: always inform he doctor if you have any food or drug related allergies before starting the treatment. It is also important to know if you are allergic to any of the components of this medicine.
- Skin products: it is advised to not use any other skin products during the course of this treatment, since they can react together and produce adverse side effects. It is also advised to not schedule any tanning, facials, waxing, laser or other beauty treatments. Please remember that Tricosilk max solution is a dermatological medicine, not a cosmetic.
- Skin disorders: in case the patient has a history of conditions such as eczema or skin cancer, this solution should never be applied before consulting a doctor, as it can worsen the existing conditions.
- Sunburn: patients suffering from sunburn should ideally not apply this gel since it can aggravate the existing condition.
This medicine should not be applied to injured or broken skin or on eyes and nose, and applying it more than the mentioned amount may increase the intensity of side effects. It is advised to use mild shampoo and hair oils during this treatment, and stay away from treatments like perming. It is advised to stay well hydrated, as this solution can result in dry scalp.
Some common substitutes include:
- Hairbless solution
- Amexidil 5 solution
- Hair Joy 5% solution
- Adhair 5% solution
- Hairage Pro solution
- Tinfal Plus solution
- Androanagen solution
Although you can easily avail substitutes, these should never be self-administered, as they may do more harm than good and further aggravate the condition. It is imperative to consult a doctor before you avail Tricosilk Max solution online. Inform the doctor if you are taking additional medication during the course of the treatment. Maintain a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle as they can significantly affect the results of your treatment.
Interaction of Tricosilk max solution with other drugs:
It is important to discuss with the physician any existing medication you may be taking before you begin treatment, to avoid any severe reactions between the compounds present in the drugs.
This solution may react with Clonidine, Corticosteroids, Guanethidine, Hypotensive drugs, Nadolol, Nicorandil, Propranolol, Retinoids and Tretinoin. Always inform your doctor if you are taking any of these before you avail Tricosilk Max solution online.
How long does it take to reduce hair fall?
Ans- this depends on the extent of the condition, but results are usually seen within 4-5 weeks.
How many times should I apply this to my hair?
Ans- always heed the doctor’s instructions with reference to application.
Buy Tricosilk solution online from a reputed drugstore:
You can avail Tricosilk Max solution online. from All Day Med and get it delivered to your doorstep in 10-15 working days. We have the best deals on medicines at our online stores and we strive to make your experience here as easy and optimum as possible.