Trajenta 5 Mg
- Generic Name : Linagliptin tablet
- Brand Name : Tradjenta
- Manufacture Name : Boehringer Ingelheim
- Presentation : Tablets
- Delivery Days : 10 To 12 Working Days
Trajenta 5 mg tablets are tablets having a chemical composition of Linagliptin 5 mg. It is an anti-diabetic medicine used to treat diabetes and its related problems. It can be taken along with some other anti-diabetes medicines, containing Metformin Hydrochloride, Sulphonylureas like glimepiride and glipizide, insulin, or Empagliflozin. It is generally prescribed when medicines Metformin tablets or any of the Sulphonylureas fails to bring down the blood glucose levels.
- The medicine is manufactured by Boehringer Ingelheim.
- It is contrived under the brand name of Tradjenta.
- It is available in the form of pills (blisters), and each strip of the medicine contains 10 tablets.
- You can buy Trajenta 5 mg onlineor from any desired medical store nearby.
- It can be taken with or without food.
- It should be swallowed as a whole and not crushed or crumbed while consuming.
- It should be stored in standard room temperature ranging from 10-30°C.
What is the systematic dosage that should be obeyed?
Before you buy a strip of Trajenta 5 mg online or from a nearby drugstore, the normal dosage should be specified by your general physician. The dosage procedure varies for different individuals depending on their criteria.
- Normal Dosage: You should follow what your doctor has prescribed you to do. Generally, it is one tablet a day from the maximum people but it may be even two tablets a day if the situation demands. Hence, it is likely that you follow what you are directed to.
- Overdose: It may, however, be that you forgetfully take a double dose or more of the tablets than normal. This may lead to a sudden drop down of your blood sugar level. Hence, as soon as you overdose, you should rush to a doctor.
- Missed Dose: In the hectic schedule of a day you may miss a dose of your medicine. But, if there is enough time left before your second dose, then you may take the medicine. But, if not, then do not take the medicine as you should not take a double dose in a single day.
- Quitting: Putting an end to your medicinal course of Trajenta 5 mg may be harmful. Hence, you should consult a doctor before taking any such steps as this may cause an imbalance in your blood sugar levels and worsen the situation.
What are the side effects that you may confront?
All medicines do have side effects, more or less. Hence, the moment you buy Trajenta 5 mg online or from anywhere else, you should be prepared to handle these side effects. But yes, if the situation worsens or is unmanageable, then you should consult a doctor immediately.
- Common Side-effects: The common or general side effects that you may experience while consuming this medicine are a drop in blood sugar levels, trembling, blurred vision, anxiety, excessive cold sweating, tingling lips, paleness, nasopharyngitis, and mood fluctuations.
- Uncommon or Rare Side-effects: These are some side-effects that you may or may not face during your course of Trajenta 5 mg tablets. They are allergic reactions like itching and redness, skin rashes, hypoglycemia, swelling of face, and throat resulting in difficulty in breathing and swallowing food. You may also experience hives, that is, urticaria.
- Serious and Fatal Side-effects: These side-effects are deadly and need immediate doctor consultation. These include inflammation of the pancreas that leads to severe abdominal pain, generally in the lower abdominal area. This pain may also be accompanied by severe headache, nausea, and vomiting. Another fatal side-effect may be increased lipase concentration in the blood, which may give rise to severe problems.
What are the safety measures and good habits that you should practice?
Even if you buy Trajenta 5 mg online or from a local drugstore, you need to practice some precautionary measures to ensure your safety from the side-effects and also a fast recovery. Among the important daily practices some are mentioned below:
- Exercise daily: Working out is a wonderful habit that you should practice daily. It helps to control your blood sugar levels and makes you feel all rejuvenated. It washes away all your stress and boosts your energy level.
- Eat Healthily: The main key to stay healthy is to eat healthily. Either consult a dietitian or prepare a diet chart all by yourself and maintain that strictly. Take small portions of meals every time and abandon all the oily and fat-containing food.
- Stay Hydrated: You need to drink a lot of water as various medicines often cause dehydration. It will be easier if you restrict yourself from having fiber-containing food. Drinking water will make you feel fresh and cure nausea.
- Check the date: An important task to do while buying Trajenta 5 mg online or offline is, check the expiry date of the medicine. Expired medicines act like toxins to our body and may have reversible effects that can worsen the situation.
What are the benefits of having Trajenta 5 mg tablets?
Trajenta 5 mg tablets have quintessential benefits and purposes. The medicine is prescribed when Metformin, Glimepiride and other anti-diabetic medicines fail to perform properly and bring down the blood sugar level to normal. Among them the one that deserves a mention is:
- Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus: It acts magically and cures type 2 diabetes mellitus, which is an insulin dependent illness. It remedies this illness by increasing the insulin secretion level of the pancreas and by grading down the density of the hormones that tends to increase the blood glucose levels. It also cures diabetes-related problems and prevents future complications. Lowering the level of glucose in blood saves a person from future kidney damage or eyesight problems.
How to buy Trajenta 5 mg online?
At All Day Med, you can easily getTrajenta 5 mg onlineat the comfort of your house. We are the most trusted online medical drugstore of the USA, whole-heartedly dedicated to providing our customers A-class medicines at their doorsteps.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1) Can I take Trajenta 5 mg for a long time?
Ans: Yes, the medicine is safe for long-term use. Continue taking it until your doctor directs you to stop.
2) How to use Trajenta 5 mg?
Ans: It is an oral tablet and hence it should be taken as a whole with a glass of water. Do not break or crush it while consuming.
3) Can I continue the medicine during my pregnancy?
Ans: If you are planning a pregnancy or already pregnant, then consult your doctor regarding this matter and do as directed by him.