Tiova 18mcg Rot.
- Generic Name : Tiotropium Bromide
- Brand Name : Spiriva
- Manufacture Name : Cipla Ltd.
- Presentation : Rotacaps
- Delivery Days : 10 To 12 Working Days
TIOVA 18MCG MULTIHALER
About the product:
TIOVA 18MCG MULTIHALER is manufactured by Cipla Ltd. and is used to provide relief from asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary diseases (COPD). It contains Tiotropium (18mcg) and is an anticholinergic medicine. Generically known as tiotropium bromide, it gives relief from cough, shortness of breath, wheezing and difficulty in breathing.
How does the drug work?
This medicine works by relaxing the airways leading to the lungs which facilitates breathing and gives relief to people suffering from lung problems. It is an active bronchodilator.
How to use this medicine?
Under no circumstance should this drug be consumed. Before you buy TIOVA 18 MCG online, it is important to read all about it. This drug is only for inhalation purposes; hence it should not be crushed, chewed or swallowed. In case it is accidentally consumed, seek immediate emergency medical consultation.
The multihaler should be held by the base. Open the mouthpiece cover and slide the knob till it clicks. Then the mouthpiece needs to be placed between your lips and breathed in deeply. Remember to hold your breath for a few seconds after removing the multihaler.
Doing this can cause dryness of the mouth, so it is important to maintain good oral hygiene and rinse your mouth frequently.
What is the usual dosage of TIOVA 18MCG?
It is advised to never self-medicate on TIOVA 18 MCG MULTIHALER, so always listen to and follow your doctor’s instructions regarding dosage. Dosage may vary from person to person depending on the extent of the condition.
In case you forget to take a dose, take the missed dose as soon as you can. If it is close to your next dosage, you can miss out on the previous one. It is not advised to take a double dose.
Take appropriate caution to ensure that you do not overdose on this drug. In case such a situation arises, always consult your doctor or go to the emergency room.
Possible side effects of TIOVA 18MCG:
This drug has numerous side effects, similar to other medication used to treat COPD. It is advised to discuss all your allergies with the physician before you buy TIOVA 18 MCG online. Common side effects may include:
- Dry mouth
- Chest pain
- Rashes, hives and itches
- Respiratory tract infection
- Increased heart rate
- Blurred vision
Remember, most side effects are not permanent, so in case they persist for too long, consult your physician immediately.
Warnings and precautions associated with TIOVA 18 MCG:
- Allergies: inform your doctor if you are taking any medications or if you are allergic to any of the components presents in this drug (such as tiotropium, ipratropium, atropine or its derivatives), in order to avoid any health complications.
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding: although it is not completely established how TIOVA 18MCG affects the patient in these conditions, one should avoid taking the drug for these conditions. Take it only if a doctor advises you, and be very careful about the dosage.
- Operating machinery: since this drug can cause you to feel dizzy at times, it is advised to not operate heavy machinery or perform activities like driving, which may be prone to accidents.
- Kidney problems: if the patient has a history of renal problems, this drug must be used with caution and the patient must be closely monitored to ensure no negative drug interactions.
- Liver ailments: it is not properly established how TIOVA 18MCG MULTIHALER works for patients with a history of liver problems, so it is advisable to consult your doctor for such queries. In any case, be careful about sticking to the prescribed dosage.
- Glaucoma: this drug may react adversely with medication taken for this specific condition, hence inform your doctor of any unwanted symptoms.
Some common substitutes of TIOVA 18 MCG include:
- Quickhale T 18 MC
- Aerotrop 18 mcg
- Airtio 18 mcg RO
- Tiomist 18 mcg R
- TIATE 18 MCG Tra
- Solbihale T Red
Almost all of these are available easily, however you should not shift from using TIOVA 18 MCG MULTIHALER to any of these before consulting your doctor first. Different medicines have different compositions, hence, it may end up harming you.
How does TIOVA 18 MCG interact with other drugs?
All medicines interact with different people in different capacities, which is why it is important to be informed of your health before you buy TIOVA 18 MCG online.
TIOVA 18MCG should not be taken with other anticholinergic drugs containing ipratropium, diphenhydramine, aripriprazole and hyoscyamine . this can result in having results ranging from moderate to severe.
Even if you are consuming over-the-counter drugs like paracetamol and aspirin, make it a point to inform your physician about it, since it may interact with your TIOVA 18MCG MULTIHALER and create health concerns.
How long does it take for this drug to show effects?
Ans- effects can be seen within 30 minutes of inhalation
Is this a habit forming medicine?
Ans- no such tendency has been reported.
How long do the effects of this last?
Ans- on an average, the effects of TIOVA 18 MCG last for about 24 hours.
Can I stop taking this if I don’t see an improvement in my condition?
Ans- it may take a while for this drug to get used to your metabolism, so do not stop taking this drug before consulting your doctor first.
Can children take this drug?
Ans- do not administer the drug to children below 15 years of age unless specified by a doctor.
Buy TIOVA 18 MCG online from a reputed drugstore:
You can buy TIOVA 18MCG online from All Day Med for an easy and hassle-free experience. We provide doorstep delivery in 10-15 business days for your satisfaction and convenience. You can avail the best prices at our store.