TAZRET FORTE 0.1% CREAM
- Generic Name : Tazarotene
- Brand Name : Tazorac
- Manufacture Name : Glenmark
- Presentation : Tube
- Delivery Days : 10 To 12 Working Days
Tazret 0.01% Gel online
Tazret gel is a vitamin A retinoid, prescribed for acne and psoriasis in adults and adolescents. It may help with skin changes and inflammation associated with psoriasis. This gel reduces non-cancerous freckles, and lightens dark skin patches causing discoloration. Its formulation is based on the ingredient, Tazarotene.
Upon diagnosis, you can buy Tazret 0.01% Gel online with AllDayMed; if its use is warranted for your condition.
How does it work?
Tazret Gel is a retinoid product that affects the unnatural growth of skin cells over the body. This is done by inhibiting the cell reproduction. It also clears up the pores and heals the skin with its anti-inflammatory effects, through a combination of this it alleviates the symptoms in psoriasis and acne.
What are the side effects of using this medicine?
This product has very limited side effects pertaining mostly to skin, commonly around the area of skin. These side effects are temporary and go away on their own; if not notify your doctor for abnormal symptoms.
Use a sunscreen with SPF over 30 and protective clothing for the affected areas of skin to prevent irritation and worsening the skin condition.
Talk to your doctor when you get Tazret 0.01% Gel online or retail for any changes that may develop along the course of treatment.
Common and temporary side effects include:
- Skin burn
- Erythema (skin redness)
- Dry skin
- Skin itching
- Skin peeling
Uncommon and severe side effects may include:
- skin rash
- Skin discoloration
How to use the medicine?
It comes as a gel should be applied topically in recommended doses on the impacted areas of skin. You can buy Tazret 0.01% Gel online at your doctor’s recommendation for appropriate treatment of your condition. For use wash the affected skin with a mild cleanser and pat it dry with a towel without irritating the skin. Wait for 20-30 minutes in between applying the gel. Then, take a dab of the cream on your fingertips and apply it over the skin gently forming a thin layer in moderated limits. Let it be absorbed before you apply any moisturizer over the skin.
Use the product daily at the same time, preferably at night to keep away the irritation from the skin throughout the day. Maintain consistency and avoid slip ups. If you miss a dose, use the gel immediately whenever comfortable. Do not use extra amounts as it won’t help or speed up the healing process.
Who should avoid using this medicine?
There are multiple complications involved in using this product, similar to most of the medications, hence, it is advisable to get a medical consultation before you get Tazret 0.01% Gel online and use it irresponsibly.
You should not use this medicine if you
- Are allergic to the medicine or the ingredients used
- Have a history of skin conditions (eczema)
- Are breastfeeding
- Are pregnant or expecting to
- Have been treated with sulphur, salicylic acid and retinoid based products.
What are the substitutes available with this medicine?
The substitutes for Tazret gel are as follows:
- Texara Forte Cream
- Tazotop Forte Cream
What are the drug interactions possible with the gel?
Drug interactions change the way a medicine works and cause adverse effects. Hence, it is advised to talk to your doctor if you are on drug use to avoid such issues. When you buy Tazret 0.01% Gel online or otherwise, check for such complications if you are already on different medications.
The drugs reported to cause drug interactions include:
- aminolevulinic acid
- aminolevulinic acid topical
- methyl aminolevulinate topical
- salicylic acid topical
- sulfur topical
What are the precautions to be followed with the use of the gel?
- While using the gel, avoid contact with mouth, eyes, mucous membranes and other sensitive skin areas. If contacted is established, wash it immediately with large amounts of water.
- Do not cover the affected skin area with dressings of any kind unless advised against by your doctor.
- Avoid getting skin treatments such as waxing, skin removal treatments before and after the treatment with the medicine.
- Limit the exposure of affected skin area to sunlight and tanning, as it may aggravate the skin and further worsen the condition.
- This product is for external use only. Do not apply the gel on cuts, cracked skin and eczema infected skin areas, to prevent side effects.
- The product should be stored at room temperatures away from light and moisture.
- Keep the product tightly sealed in a safe place, out of reach of children to avoid mishaps.
Frequently asked questions
How long does it take for the medicine to show effects?
The data for this is not clear. Check for Tazret 0.01% Gel online or with your doctor for such concerns.
Who can use this medicine?
Anyone individual suffering with acne and psoriasis that needs the product for treatment and is over the age of 16 years may use the product.
Can I use alcohol with this medicine?
Alcohol has no clinical effects on the working of the medicine. However, check with your doctor before use.
Is the medicine safe for breastfeeding women?
The medicine is probably safe for use. However, it is advised for breastfeeding mothers, to check with a doctor for clinical advice.
Is the medicine safe for pregnant women?
This product is not recommended for use in pregnant women as it may affect the fetal children. Discuss with your doctor of the associated risks and use it only when clearly needed under medical supervision.
Buy Tazret 0.01% Gel online with AllDayMed
Get Tazret gel and many other medications with our digital pharmacy store. You can avail a variety of products for your condition with steep prices and at different strengths. Order from the comfort of your home and get your drugs delivered with a few clicks. Visit AllDayMed.com to shop now.