Sodium Chloride Injection USP 0.9%
- Generic Name : Sodium Chloride
- Brand Name : Sodium Chloride
- Manufacture Name : Roche
- Presentation : Injection Vial
- Delivery Days : 10 To 12 Working Days
As your doctor prescribes you to buy Sodium Chloride 0.9% 10 ml online or offline, you must be aware that it is a sterile solution injected through the vein into your body. It provides your body with fluids containing various amounts of sugars when you are unable to drink enough liquids. It is a sterile solution used to treat low sodium levels and fluid loss (electrolyte and fluid replenishment). This medicine should be used with caution in patients with a known history of edema.
- This injection is manufactured and sold by a company named Medlife Sciences Pvt Ltd.
- The primary constituent of this injection is Sodium Chloride (0.9% w/v).
- This medicine should be injected in the body and should not be taken orally.
- This should be stored at a normal temperature ranging from 10 to 30°C.
- You can easily find details about Sodium Chloride 0.9% 10 ml online.
What is the dosage of the injection that should be taken?
As you buy Sodium Chloride 0.9% 10 ml onlineor offline, you must be aware of the fact that this injection works by replenishing salt and electrolyte levels in the body. This injection must be administered under the supervision of a healthcare professional. You should not take it if you have any known allergy from this injection. Your doctor may check your blood pressure and ask you to get regular blood tests done while you are using this injection.
- Normal Dosage: The normal dosage of this medicine varies from person to person. It solely depends on the need of the patient. The duration, time, and dosage will be specifically mentioned by your doctor and illustrated to you. This injection should be taken always in an empty stomach. Do not take more or fewer doses than what is prescribed to you.
- Overdose: An excess dose of this medicine will not make it work faster; rather it can cause severe problems and increase the risk of severe side effects. You should rush for medical help if you ever suspect an overdose of this injection.
- Missed Dose: Missing a dose of this injection can make your problems get magnified. It is better to consult your doctor and take the injection at a desirable time. But, you should not take an extra dose of it to cover up the missed dose.
- Quitting: No injection should be discontinued in between the course, all of a sudden, without proper medical consultations. Stopping the course can bring back the prior problems in a magnified form. But, if you cannotbuy Sodium Chloride 0.9% 10 ml onlineor offline due to lack of availability, consult your doctor regarding the same and he or she will prescribe an alternative.
What are the primary benefits of taking this injection?
As you search for Sodium Chloride 0.9% 10 ml online, you will find that this medicine is used for short term fluid replacement. Thus, it treats hypovolemia that can result due to any dehydration, or injury. It helps to restore the salt and electrolyte levels in the body. The main problems that are cured by medicine are mentioned below:
- Electrolytes imbalance: This medicine is used to correct the electrolyte imbalance (maintain the concentration of sodium and chloride ions) in the body.
- Severe dehydration: Dehydration is defined as the loss of body fluid or removal of water from the body leading to a deficiency of fluid or electrolytes within an organism. Sodium chloride solutions are used to maintain fluid balance in conditions such as severe dehydration.
- Diluting or dissolving drugs: It is used for diluting or dissolving medicines for intravenous, intramuscular, or subcutaneous injections.
- Irrigation solution: Sodium chloride solutions irrigation solution is used during surgical procedures for the cleansing of tissues, body cavities, wounds, or irrigation of catheters.
The working procedure of this medicine remains the same for curing all these complexities. It is a purified salt solution that works by replenishing salt and electrolyte levels in the body. This medicine is used when there is a considerable decrease in blood sugar and is hence, used to elevate blood glucose levels. The ingested glucose is directly absorbed by the blood thereby, causing a quick surge in the level of glucose in the blood.
What are the side effects that are associated with this injection?
You should inform your doctor about other medications, herbal products, vitamin, or mineral supplements that you are taking before you start taking this injection. This may help you to reduce the chances of side effects or any harmful interactions. If you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances then let your doctor know. The side effects of using this medicine can be found online by searching for Sodium Chloride 0.9% 10 ml online. These side effects are mild and do not require special medical attention. But, there are a few of them that may show up often and introduce critical situations. It is better to consult a doctor if any of these side effects are bothering you for a long time. The side effects are:
- Heart Failure
- Pulmonary edema
- Swelling in the arms or legs
- Feeling very tired or weak
- Muscle spasm
- Stomach pain
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Itching and rash
Frequently Asked Questions:
1) Is Sodium Chloride 0.9% 10 ml Injection harmful to humans?
Ans: Normally Sodium Chloride 0.9% 10 ml Injection is an indispensable component of the human body. If given in the required amount, it is very beneficial. However, it can be harmful when given in more than the required amount or concentration. In high doses, it can lead to fluid overload, swelling of feet and legs, and sodium accumulation in the body.
2) Is the usage of this injection while breast-feeding safe?
Ans: This medicine is not recommended for use in breastfeeding women unless absolutely necessary. All the risks and benefits should be discussed with the doctor before receiving this medicine.
3) Is Sodium Chloride 0.9% 10 ml Injection used to clean wounds?
Ans: Yes, Sodium Chloride 0.9% 10 ml Injection is used to clean wounds. It serves as a very good solution that can be used to irrigate and wash or clean body cavities, tissues, or wounds. It also serves as a solvent for various medicines to be used in various conditions. It is for external use only and should not be swallowed.
Buy Sodium Chloride 0.9% 10 ml Online.
If you are searching for Sodium Chloride 0.9% 10 ml online, All Day Med is one of the leading online drugstores in the USA, on which you can rely. We promise to deliver you the best quality medicines within 10 to 15 days of placing the order, at your desired location.