SEBIFIN CREAM 1% (10GM)
- Generic Name : Terbinafine HCl
- Brand Name : Lamisil
- Manufacture Name : Ranbaxy
- Presentation : Tube
- Delivery Days : 10 To 12 Working Days
Sebifin 10gm cream
Sebifin cream is an antifungal medication used to treat a range of fungal infections such as ringworm, athlete's foot,cutaneous candida and pityriasis among many others. This contains Terbinafine as the main active ingredient.
One can buy Sebifin (1%) 10gm cream online or in retail pharmacy outlets.
How does Sebifin 10gm cream work?
Sebifin 10g cream has Terbinafine, as it’s primary acting agent. It is an allylamine compound which works by inhibiting the squalene epoxidase enzyme that is essential in the ergosterol synthesis pathway that accumulates squalene. This causes the cell wall to weaken and slows the growth of the fungi, consequently eradicating the fungi infection.
One can buy Sebifin (1%) 10gm cream online with digital pharmacies like ours, for treating fungal infections
How to take the Sebifin 10gm cream medication?
- It is best to consult to buy Sebifin 1% cream or any other cream for appropriate use for fungal infections.
- Equip yourself with the details and information of the medication being used and with the cream, ask for proper instructions to follow by talking to your doctor.
- Before and after application of cream, wash your hands to avoid any unwanted contact and spreading.
- Check the label for instructions and details that can come handy.
- Dry the area of the affected site before use.
- Once you have a cream container, gently take a dab of cream onto your finger and carefully apply it on the infected area.
- Then tap and spread the thin layer evenly over it, without any blindspots. Take care that you do not force spread it or it may cause irritation.
- Make sure that the cream is not tampered or washed away for a while of application.
- Use the cream regularly as directed by your doctor to benefit from treatment for your condition.
- If there is no improvement for more than 2 weeks, talk with your doctor.
What are the common side effects of using this medicine?
The Sebifin 1% cream has little to no side effects with its use and is normal similar to any medical product’s use. The side effects are mostly dermal and expected to cause no serious affliction. They are provided below for your context.
- Burning/itching/irritation sensation at the application site
- Skin redness
- Skin peeling
In order to mitigate the pain of side effects, avoid hot baths and showers. Do not rub the affected skin. Avoid spicy food, caffeine, alcohol as it may irritate the skin. You can use moisturizers to hydrate and soothe the skin area.
Buy Sebifin (1%) 10gm cream online only from trusted sellers like ours to avoid fake knock off products that may harm you and cause other side effects.
Warning before use:
With the use of Sebifin 1% cream, it is essential to make sure that it does not pose any health risks to an individual. Buy Sebifin (1%) 10gm cream online or in retail stores after discussing with a doctor.
The following list of health contradictions is seen with use of the cream.
If you are hypersensitive to Terbinafine or any other inactive ingredients involved, you may experience serious Angioedema and allergic reactions like anaphylaxis, swelling among many others. Check with your doctor if you have such affinity and only then buy Sebifin 1% cream.
The use of this product can cause hepatotoxicity with cases of cholestatic hepatitis with life threatening outcomes. It is suggested to have regular liver function tests and alternative medication if necessary in susceptible individuals under medical supervision.
In some individuals with liver impairment, the use of the Sebifin 1% cream could interact with underlying conditions and exacerbate liver function to a harmful degree. Regular checkups and monitoring of the patient's condition is advised along the course of treatment.
Pregnancy & Breastfeeding
The use of this cream is not recommended in pregnant and breastfeeding women as the risk of medicine passing into the child is considerable. Check with your doctor for assistance.
The Serbifin cream has some tendency for serious adverse reactions in rare cases. It is advised that you are aware of all the potential risks involved with the use of such products. Hence buy Sebifin 1% cream only after counselling with a healthcare professional.
The following are the substitutes of Sebifin (1%) 10gm cream online
- Daskil 1% cream
- Exifine 1% cream
- Fungicreme 1% cream
- Terbicip 1% cream
- Terbiclair 1% cream
- Store the product at room temperature of between 15°-25°C away from sunlight and moisture.
- Keep the medication out of reach, away from children and pets.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mouth, wash with water immediately if contact is established.
- This product’s use is not recommended in children below 12 years.
- Do not use this cream in combination with other products, unless advised.
- This product is not safe for pregnant women.
- This is for external use only
Q. What is the medicine for?
Ans.This medicine is used to treat fungal infections such as athlete’s feet, ringworm and tinea versicolor etc.
Q. Is the medicine safe for breastfeeding and pregnant women?
Ans. It is not safe for pregnant and breastfeeding women and could pass into the child. Check with your doctor for further help.
Q. Does this cream have any side effects?
A.This cream has little to no side effects. The few common side effects are itching/burning/irritation of the skin and redness of skin.
Buy Sebifin (1%) 10gm cream online with AllDayMed
AllDayMed is the right partner for you to get you prescription medication ordered online. We are transparent and honest with our business practices. Our products are ethically sourced and eco friendly and we are always trying to get the right medication for customers. Our customers understand our value and trust us for that. Visit us on AllDayMed.com to know more.