SeaCod Cod Liver Oil Capsules
- Generic Name : Seacod liver Oil Capsule
- Brand Name : Seacod liver Oil Capsule
- Manufacture Name : SANOFI INDIA
- Presentation : Capsules
- Delivery Days : 10 To 12 Working Days
The medicine is made up of cod liver oil which is extracted from the livers of Atlantic cod. The medicine contains Omega 3 fatty acids and is highly rich in Vitamin A and Vitamin D. More commonly it is used as a dietary supplement.
How does the medicine work?
The fatty acids that are present in the medicine reduce pain and swelling and prevents the blood from clotting easily.
Uses of the Medicine
You may BUY SEACOD LIVER OIL CAPSULE for the treatment of:
- High triglycerides levels
- High blood pressure
- Kidney disease in the patients of type 2 diabetes
- Irregular heartbeat (arrhythmia)
- Hay liver
- Age related macular degeneration
- Eczema (atopic dermatitis)
- Ear infection (otitis media)
- High cholesterol
- Familial hypercholesterolemia
- Vitamin D deficiency
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Infection of the airways
- Wound healing
- Inflammatory bowel disease
Here is limited data and research about the uses of this medicine. So always ask your doctor before using it for treating any of the problems that are given above.
List of Nutrition
You may BUY SEACOD LIVER OIL CAPSULE ONLINE from All Day Med as it contains the high level of nutrition that are given here:
- Vitamin D
- Vitamin A
- Saturated fatty acids
- Monounsaturated fatty acids
- Polyunsaturated fatty acids
Side Effects of the Medicine
The medicine contains hypervitaminosis and environmental toxins such as mercury, dioxins and polychlorinated biphenyls. These substances may cause some of the common and uncommon side effects. Some of these side effects are:
- Weight loss
- Irregular heartbeat
- Excess level of calcium in blood
- Kidney stones
- Loose stools
- Bad breath
It is advisable to consult with your doctor about these side effects before BUY SEACOD LIVER OIL CAPSULE ONLINE or from a drug store.
Directions for Use
Follow these directions during the medication:
- Never chew, crush or break the medicine. Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water.
- In case if you missed your dose then take it as soon as possible but if it is the time of next dose then do not take the two pills, just skip the missed one.
- In case of overdose go for the immediate clinical treatment or contact with your doctor if you are getting some severe side effects.
Drug Interactions of the Medicine
If you take some other drugs with this medicine then it's effect may reduce and the risk of side effects may increase. So when you BUY SEACOD LIVER OIL CAPSULE then make sure that you are not taking any of the medicine that is listed here:
Antihypertensive drugs: This capsule helps in decreasing blood pressure. Taking these capsules with high blood pressure drugs may cause sudden downfall in the blood pressure. The hypertensive drugs include:
- Hydrochlorothiazide, etc.
Anticoagulant or antiplatelet drugs: This capsule slows the blood clotting. The anticoagulant drugs are also used for the same. The combination of these drugs may cause bruising and bleeding. The anticoagulant drugs include:
- Diclofenac, etc.
Warnings and Precautions for the Medicine
Some of the general warnings and precautions that should be kept in mind when you BUY SEACOD LIVER OIL CAPSULE for the treatment of hypertension, are as follows:
- Inform your doctor about the current list of medicines, herbal supplements, pre-existing disease, current health conditions, e.g., pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc. before using.
- The use of this medicine is not recommended to the patients who have a known allergy with the active or inactive ingredients that are present in the medicine.
- It is strictly advised to lose weight during the medication to get better results.
- Along with the medicine, proper sunlight should also be taken for the Vitamin D.
- Always check the expiry date before BUY SEACOD LIVER OIL CAPSULE and never take the medicine if it is expired.
Storage Instructions of the Medicine
Follow these instructions to store the medicine in a proper condition:
- Place the medicine away from children and pets.
- Store the medicine at the normal room temperature (10-30oC).
- Put the medicine in the original packet only.
What are the General Instructions for the medicine?
Some of the general instructions that are to be strictly followed when you BUY SEACOD LIVER OIL CAPSULE ONLINE for preventing the clotting of blood. Some of them are given below:
- Before starting the medication, always consult with your doctor.
- Do not decide the amount of the medicine by yourself. Always follow the doctor’s prescription.
- If you want to stop taking the medicine due to any reason, first of all ask your doctor about it.
- Do not fluctuate the time of taking the medicine. Always follow a strict time table.
- Neither flush the expired medicine in the toilet nor dump it into the drainage as it may harm and pollute the environment. To get the information about how to safely discard the medicinal waste, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
Know more in detail about Purchase Liver Oil Capsule Online in the USA
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does it take to take the medicine to take the effect? How long does this effect may last?
The amount of time that the medicine takes for showing the effects and the time for which these effects may last is not clinically established.
Is it safe to drink alcohol during the medication?
Interaction of the medicine with alcohol is unknown. It is advisable to consult with your doctor before BUY SEACOD LIVER OIL CAPSULE and start it's consumption.
Can the medicine be taken by a pregnant and breastfeeding woman?
The medicine is safe to take if it contains 3000mcg of Vitamin A and 100mcg of Vitamin D. All the risks and benefits of the medicine for a pregnant and breastfeeding woman should be consulted with your doctor before starting the medication.
Is it safe to drive while taking this medicine?
In case if you feel dizziness, headache, drowsiness and vision problems during the medication then it is completely unsafe to drive a vehicle or operate machinery as it may cause a serious accident.
Is it a habit forming medicine?
It is advisable to check the label of the medicine for getting the information about the habit forming tendencies.
What is the maximum intake of Vitamin D for a person?
The maximum intake of Vitamin D which is recommended to anyone is 4000 IU per day.
You can ask any query at our site that arises in your mind related to the medicine. The answers of all your questions will be given by our health experts.
BUY SEACOD LIVER OIL CAPSULE ONLINE
To get rid of high blood pressure, depression or other problems you may buy this medicine from our best online drug store. Here, the medicines for different diseases are available. Our online site is all time open for you. You can easily get the order at your threshold just by using the site. Now the procedure of purchasing the medicine has been more easy and short. You only have to select the quantity of the medicine then just entering the address and you may get the order anywhere within 3 to 4 days.