Retino AC Gel
- Generic Name : Clindamycin+Tretinoin
- Brand Name : Velac
- Manufacture Name : Janssen
- Presentation : Tube
- Delivery Days : 10 To 12 Working Days
A combination of clindamycin (antibiotic) and tretinoin (Vitamin A), Retino AC is an effective medically approved gel that is used for the treatment of acne, dark spots, pimples, or zits on your face, chest, and back. The chemicals present in Retino AC act by targeting the acne-causing germs and regenerating the damaged skin cells. You can BUY RETINO-AC 1%+0.025% ONLINE
Direction to Apply-
It is advised to use Retino AC precisely as directed by your doctor. Check the outer pack for step by step instructions. Follow the tips below for the best results.
- Rinse the affected area and dry it with a clean towel or handkerchief before applying the gel.
- Make sure to dry the skin for at least 20-30 minutes before applying Retino AC gel.
- Your doctor will decide the amount to be used and at what time.
- Apply a thin layer of Retino AC on the affected area.
- Retino AC is not meant to be applied to cracked or wounded skin.
- Prevent direct contact with eyes, nose, or mouth. If these body parts accidentally come in contact with the gel, rinse it off with water immediately.
- Retino AC will probably start showing effects after constant use for several weeks. Click here to purchase RETINO-AC 1%+0.025% ONLINE.
- Even if the acne improves, it is advised not to stop using it abruptly. Consult your doctor’s advice as to when you should end the treatment.
- The use of Retino AC gel might not be safe during pregnancy. Consult your doctor’s advice if you're pregnant or planning to have a baby.
- Retino AC can also be unsafe while breastfeeding. Studies have suggested that fragments of gel might pass into the mil and may harm your baby. Check all information related to RETINO-AC 1%+0.025% ONLINE at All Day Meds
Side effects of using Retino AC
There are not many severe side effects of using Retino AC and could be coped well at home independently. The side effects are generally temporary and will vanish within a few days. You should only consult your doctor if they are unbearable or persist for a long time.
- Peeling of skin
- Dermatitis (skin inflammation)
Coping with some of the common side effects-
Coping with Dryness of skin
Use lukewarm water for washing face and bathing. Avoid taking a shower for too long. It is also advised to use a milder form of soaps and cleansing creams. What happens when you spend too much time bathing rousing harsh soaps is that the natural oils present in the upper layer of skin drain away with water. Always use a clean towel for drying and apply moisturizer immediately to keep your skin hydrated. It is better to avoid alcohol-based products on your skin. Also, select soft fabrics to wear that does not irritate your skin. BUY RETINO-AC 1%+0.025% ONLINE at All day Meds.
Coping with peeling of skin
It is recommended not to shower with hot water as it causes skin irritation. Essentially use a clean towel to dry yourself after bathing. Rubbing or scratching the flaky skin (affected area) will only worsen the condition, do not do that. Expose your skin to fresh air for natural positive effects. It is better to avoid using hard, alcohol-based, or perfumed skin products. Do not go swimming as chlorine present in water can trigger more skin problems. Abstain consume spicy food, alcohol, caffeine, and smoking. Do not spend too much time under the sun, and always apply sunscreen before going outside. Use moisturizers for keeping your skin hydrated. In case, the symptoms last longer than a week, contact your doctor.
Q. Can Retino AC be used at bedtime?
You should only use Retino AC exactly as your doctor prescribes for you. The size of each dose would depend on the severity of your condition. It is advised not to use more than what is recommended. Usually, your doctor would also tell you at what time of the day you have to use Retino AC, please do not alter the times on your own. You can BUY RETINO-AC 1%+0.025% ONLINE
Q. How much time will it take for Retino AC gel to work on my hyperpigmentation?
Generally, it might take up to three to six months for some noticeable results to show up. Retino AC replaces the damaged skin cells with the new ones, hence rejuvenating the skin. Depending upon the severity of your condition, it might take longer for your hyperpigmentation to vanish completely.
Q. Where can I BUY RETINO-AC 1%+0.025% ONLINE?
All Day med provides you excellent platform where you can easily BUY RETINO-AC 1%+0.025% ONLINE.
Q. What should I do if I forget to apply Retino AC?
You should never make up for a missed dose and neither should you apply it as soon as you remember. Using at an unusual time or in a larger amount might lead to undesirable consequences.
Buy RETINO-AC 1%+0.025% ONLINE from a Reliable Drugstore
Purchase RETINO-AC 1%+0.025% ONLINE without any hassle. It is always advised to buy your medicines, especially online, from a trustworthy drugstore. Take all necessary precautions while looking for online purchasing mediums. We sell pharmaceutical drugs online and are one of the most reputable online pharmacies.
At All Day Med, we are determined to supply quality medications to our consumers. Our services are available all over the USA. We are one of the most credible online pharmacies extending an extensive range of medicines to our customers that too at affordable rates and provide safe delivery options. Undoubtedly, All Day Med is the right option for online medical stores.