RETIN-A MICRO GEL 0.04%
- Generic Name : Tretinoin
- Brand Name : Retin-A Micro
- Manufacture Name : Janssen
- Presentation : Tube
- Delivery Days : 10 To 12 Working Days
RETIN-A MICRO GEL 0.04%,
About the product:
Generically known as Tretinoin, since it contains 0.04% w/w of the same, Retin-A micro gel is used to treat acne and reduce wrinkles. It is a naturally occurring derivative of vitamin A. You can easily avail Retin-A micro gel 0.04%. it is manufactured by Johnson & Johnson Ltd. This medicine is meant for external use only.
How does the drug work?
Retin- A micro gel prevents acne by clearing the pores in the skin and prevents outbreak of pimples and dark spots. Patchy and rough skin, wrinkles and irregular skin tone is also treated combining this with other drugs. This gel reduces the production of sebum or oil in the skin. It affects the growth and maturation of skin cells, encouraging them to move up after clearing the damaged skin. It is important to have an idea of how this works before you buy Retin-A micro gel 0.04% online.
How is this drug applied?
It is advised to follow the doctor’s instructions since the condition would differ from person to person. It should ideally be applied regularly. The gel needs to be applied at specific spots on the skin as prescribed. It should not used in greater or smaller quantity than what is recommended. The affected area should not be covered with bandage or gauze unless the doctor instructs so. The affected area should be clean before the application. Please keep this in mind before you avail Retin-A micro gel 0.04%.
If you forget a scheduled application, you can take it as soon as you remember. Do not apply more the next time to compensate for missing the previous one.
In case you develop a severe reaction to this gel due to over-application, consult your dermatologist immediately. This medicine must never be ingested, in case you accidentally ingest it, go to the emergency room immediately.
Possible side effects of Retin-A micro gel:
It is important to discuss all your allergies with the doctor before you buy Retin-A micro gel 0.04% online. Side effects of this drug may differ from person to person according to the extent of the condition. In case any side effect persists for too long, inform your doctor. Common side effects include:
- Dry skin
- Rashes and skin irritation
- Dry lips
- Increased photosensitivity
- Burning or tingling sensation
- Red spots on skin
- Peeling and blisters
What are the warnings and precautions associated with this medicine?
Like most prescription medicines, when you buy Retin-A micro gel 0.04% online, you should be familiar with the warnings associated with it.
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding: applying this medicine is not advised unless it is absolutely essential. It should always be taken after consulting a doctor.
- Allergies: always inform he doctor if you have any food or drug related allergies before starting the treatment. It is also important to know if you are allergic to any of the components of this medicine.
- Skin products: it is advised to not use any other skin products during the course of this treatment, since they can react together and produce adverse side effects. It is also advised to not schedule any tanning, facials, waxing, laser or other beauty treatments. Please remember that Retin-A micro gel is a dermatological medicine, not a cosmetic.
- Skin disorders: in case the patient has a history of conditions such as eczema or skin cancer, this gel should never be applied before consulting a doctor, as it can worsen the existing conditions.
- Sunburn: patients suffering from sunburn should ideally not apply this gel since it can aggravate the existing condition. As such, increased sensitivity to light is an effect of this drug anyway.
This medicine should not be applied to injured or broken skin, and applying it more than the mentioned amount may increase the intensity of side effects. It is advised to use only a moisturiser during this treatment, and stay away from heavy makeup products. It is advised to stay well hydrated, as this gel can cause dryness of mouth, lips and skin.
Some common substitutes include:
- Revise Micro 0.04% gel
- Tronin MS gel
- Nexret T gel
- Trunex MS aqueous gel
Although you can easily avail substitutes, these should never be self-administered, as they may do more harm than good and further aggravate the condition. It is imperative to consult a doctor before you avail Retin-A micro gel 0.04%. Inform the doctor if you are taking additional medication during the course of the treatment. Maintain a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle as they can significantly affect the results of your treatment.
Interaction of Retin-A micro gel with other drugs:
It is important to discuss with the physician any existing medication you may be taking before you buy Retin-A micro gel 0.04% online, to avoid any severe reactions between the compounds present in the drugs.
Retin-A gel should not be applied while under treatment of aminolevulinic acid, as they can react adversely together.
Other compounds such as isotretinoin, porfimer, verteporfin, sulphur topical, salicylic acid topic, methoxsalen and benozyl peroxide topical must be used only after clearance from the doctor.
Is it okay to consume alcohol while taking this medicine?
Ans- Although it is not clinically established how alcohol interacts with this drug, you should consult a doctor for such queries.
How long does the effect of this drug last?
Ans- this has not been clinically established yet.
How long does this medicine take to show its effects?
Ans- this depends on the extent of the condition, but results are usually seen within 2-4 weeks.
Buy Retin-A micro gel online from a reputed drugstore:
You can buy Retin-A micro gel 0.04% online from All Day Med and get it delivered to your doorstep in 10-15 working days. We have the best deals on medicines at our online stores and we strive to make your experience here as easy and optimum as possible.