Relispray Pain Relief Spray (40 Gm)
- Generic Name : Normal Product
- Brand Name : relispray
- Manufacture Name : Midascare pharma
- Presentation : Spray Bottle
- Delivery Days : 10 To 12 Working Days
Manufactured by MidasCare Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd, Relispray 75 gm is a non-prescription medicine used to alleviate surface pains. You can buy Relispray 75 gm online. It is an instant pain relief spray used in sprains, joint pain, muscle pain and body ache. It is an ayurvedic medicine.
How does the drug work?
Relispray 75 mg spray contains completely natural ingredients which are tailored to produce effects almost instantly. It contains cinnamon oil, clove oil, turpentine oil, wintergreen oil and Mentha Arvensis oil, which together work to alleviate pain and give speedy relief. Mentha Arvesis oil and cinnamon oil have a soothing effect on the area of application; wintergreen oil stimulates blood circulation in the affected area and acts as a natural analgesic. This medicine is meant for external use only.
How should this be applied?
It is advised to follow the doctor’s instructions regarding dosage, since the extent of the condition would differ from person to person. Doses should not be missed on a regular basis since this can adversely impact the condition. It is wise to read all about it before you can buy Relispray 75 gm.
Relispray 75 gm should be sprayed on the affected area as prescribed by the doctor or according to the instructions on the box. Spraying too much may not lead to a speedy recovery hence it is advised to only spray the requisite amount. Although there have not been any skin reactions to this spray, it is important to make sure you are not allergic to any of the components.
The bottle should be held at least 15 cm away from the skin and sprayed directly at the site of the pain.
In case this spray is accidentally ingested, visit the emergency room immediately.
Possible side effects of Relispray 75 gm:
It is important to discuss all your allergies with the doctor before you buy Relispray 75 gm online. Side effects of this drug may differ from person to person according to the extent of the condition. In case any of these persist, please consult your doctor. Common side effects include:
- Skin rashes
- Application site infection
- Itching and mild stinging
- Allergic reactions
- Breathing problems
What are the warnings and precautions associated with Relispray 75 gm?
Like most medicines, when you buy Relispray 75 gm, you should be familiar with the warnings associated with it. As such, any existing health condition should be conveyed to the physician before you can start the treatment.
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding: in these conditions, always consult your doctor even if you are taking non-prescription medicines. This medication may pass onto breast milk and cause harm to the baby.
- Tendonitis: patients with a history of tendonitis or tendon rupture should ideally not use this as it is not a permanent solution to the condition.
- Allergies: patients allergic to any of the components in this drug should not use it. Any unusual symptoms should be reported to the physician. All food and drug related allergies should be conveyed to the doctor, and any allergic reaction on the skin should be reported immediately.
- Cardiovascular diseases: if the patient suffers from heart diseases, it is advised to consult a doctor before they buy Relispray 75 gm online.
- Renal impairment: patients with a history of kidney problems should ideally never self-administer this medicine. Consult a doctor to see if it is suitable for you.
- Fractures: it is not advised to use Relispray 75 gm on fracture wounds as it only provides temporary pain relief.
- Joint problems: people suffering from joint ailments such as arthritis should not use this spray as a permanent solution to their problems.
- Use in children: it is generally considered safe to use this spray on children, but it should be used on children younger than 5 years of age.
- Surface wounds: this spray must never be applied on broken or bruised or cut or irritated skin, as it may result in harmful skin reactions.
- Skin diseases: if the patient has a history of skin problems like skin cancer, eczema and sunburn, this spray should be used with considerable caution.
- Cosmetic treatments: it is advised to not schedule any cosmetic treatments such as tanning and waxing, as the chemicals may react with the components of the spray.
Although it is very uncertain, it is possible that this medicine can get absorbed in the bloodstream, which may result in a host of complications. Any unusual symptom or side effect should be reported to the doctor immediately.
Some common substitutes include:
- Volini spray, Volini gel, Volini Maxx spray
- Moov spray, Moov gel
- Amrutanjan spray, Amrutanjan Ayurvedic gel
- Iodex 20 gm
- Himani fast relief
- Himalaya Pain Relief gel
- Omnigel spray
Although these substitutes are easily available, they should never be self-administered. It is advised to discuss all possible side effects and allergic reactions with the doctor before you buy Relispray 75 gm.
Interaction of Relispray 75 gm with other drugs:
It is important to discuss with the physician any existing medication or herbal supplements you may be taking before you buy Relispray 75 gm online, to avoid any severe reactions between the compounds present in the drugs.
Although surface sprays and topical gels do not interact violently with most medication, it must be kept in mind that combining two sprays at the same time may prove to be harmful.
- Is Relispray habit forming?
Ans- No such tendency has been reported.
- Is it okay to consume alcohol while using Relispray?
Ans- Although it is not clinically established how alcohol interacts with this drug, you should consult a doctor for such queries.
- Can I stop taking this drug if I see no improvement?
Ans- it is not advised to stop your treatment before consulting the doctor. In case Relispray is not helping with your pain, you might need to get a check-up done to determine the problem.
Buy Relispray 75 gm spray online from a reputed drugstore:
You can buy Relispray 75 gm online from All Day Med and get it delivered to your doorstep in 10-15 working days. We have the best deals on medicines at our online stores and we strive to make your experience with us pleasing and hassle-free.