Regestrone 5 Mg
- Generic Name : Norethindrone Acetate
- Brand Name : Progestins
- Manufacture Name : Novartis
- Presentation : Tablets
- Delivery Days : 10 To 12 Working Days
Regestrone 5mg is a medication used to treat abnormal vaginal bleeding and certain menstrual disorders. It contains synthetic progestin which is based on a compound called Norethindrone. It is also used for contraceptive requirements.
On doctor’s prescription, buy Regestrone 5mg online with AllDayMed and in trusted retail stores.
What are the uses of this medicine?
The following is the list of different uses of this medicine:
Vaginal bleeding - These tablets are used to treat and prevent episodes of excessive vaginal bleeding during menstrual periods.
Amenorrhoea - Regestrone is used to treat Amenorrhea, a condition in menstrual periods stop occurring in women of reproductive age.
Contraception - This medicine is used as a contraceptive measure to prevent unwanted pregnancies in women.
Premenstrual syndrome - One can buy Regestrone online for treatment in order to relieve pre menstruation symptoms such as headache, breast pain, mood changes etc.
Cancer - Regestrone is useful in treatment of certain types of breast and endometrial cancers that respond to hormone based therapies.
Endometriosis - This medicine is used to treat endometriosis which occurs due to abnormal growth of the uterus lining and causes severe problems.
How does the medication work?
Regestrone is a synthetic progestin, a natural sex hormone released in females. It work by mimicking the natural behaviour of sex hormones; through this, it retains the normal hormone requirements of the body, sheds the uterine lining making it difficult for pregnacy and endometriosisi condition. This also helps with regularity of periods and relieves undesired symptoms.
What are the side effects caused by this medicine?
For the side effects that may develop in your condition talk to your doctor. Consider any critical risks possible with its use when you buy Regestrone 5mg online or otherwise.
The following is a list of side effects that are seen:
- Irregular menstrual periods
- Enlargement of breasts
- Stomach pain
- Weight loss/gain
- Trouble sleeping
- Irregular menstrual bleeding
- Loss of vision
- blurred vision
- Severe headaches
- Difficulty in breathing
- Chest pain
- Swelling of body parts
- Yellowing of skin/eyes
- Depressed mood
How to use this medicine?
To use this medicine fittingly, talk to a professional doctor regarding its treatment in your condition. The dosage recommendation should be based on your individual medical history and others factors that may interfere with the medicine’s effects. Buy Regestrone 5mg online with these details in hand.
Use the medicine regularly at recommended dosage without skipping any doses with a schedule to maintain its consistency for your condition.
Take it with or without food at the same time as per your doctor’s instructions. Do not crush or chew; swallow the tablets whole at once with adequate amounts of water.
Do not take these tablets if you are pregnant or expect to, as it may cause hindrances. Use other forms of non-hormonal contraceptive methods like condoms which are not a contraceptive.
If you develop severe symptoms of swelling in legs, troubled breathing, sudden pain and changes in hearing/vision; stop taking the medicine and tell your doctor.
If you missed a dose in between, take it as soon as possible. Do not take the tablets back to back; skip a dose if it is close to your next scheduled dose.
If you suspect overdose, get emergency medical help. As you are likely to suffer severe health effects like vomiting, headache etc.
What are the health risks involved with this medicine?
It is important to consider all the risks involved with the use of medicines like this, when you choose to buy Regestrone online. Talk to your doctor for appropriate medical suggestions.
- If you are allergic to this medicine or similar medicines; or its ingredients along with other foods and substances, tell your doctor and prevent its use.
- Use of this medicine may cause thromboembolism, characterized by deep blood clots in arteries in legs, arms. Monitoring of such changes may be needed for your condition along with other measures of dosage reduction and alternative medications.
- Tell your doctor if you are undergoing surgery under the effects of this medicine or going to be in a rested position for a long time as it increases such risk of clotting. You may need to stop using this medicine for 4 weeks before surgery or prolonged resting periods in the same position.
- Use of this medicine may cause adverse effects in diabetic patients by altering the blood sugar levels. Monitoring of the condition for vital factors along with adjustment of dosage and other forms of medication could be necessary.
- Use of this medicine may cause irregular menstrual bleeding in patients. Hence, use it with caution with tests to monitor and confirm the causes of the symptoms.
- Use of this medicine may cause dark, patchy areas of your face and skin which is undesirable. In order to prevent, use suitable protection and avoid exposure to sunlight and tanning.
- Use of this medicine is not recommended for cancers of breast and reproductive organs. Tell your doctor if you have such experiences and avoid such treatments.
- Use of this medicine is not recommended in patients with heart and blood vessel disorders such as heart attack and heart failure. Regular monitoring of the condition along the course of therapy with required adjustments could be necessary.
- Use of this medicine is not recommended in patients with liver impairment. Readjustment of the dosage and alternative measures of treatment could be necessary. Your doctor may require you take function tests to monitor this.
What are the drug interactions common with this medicine?
Drug interactions can be harmful and sidetrack the effects of the intended effect of the medicine. Talk to your doctor of any drug use including OTC medications, ayurvedic, herbal, supplements to prevent such occurrences.
Buy Regestrone 5mg online only after being informed of such information.
The following drugs are known to cause drug interactions and should be avoided:
- Mycophenolate Mofetil
- Tranexamic Acid
Store this product at room temperatures between 20-30 °C with a limited exposure to light and moisture.
Keep the product out of sight and reach of children to avoid mishaps.
Frequently asked questions
- How soon can the effects of this medicine be noticed?
The time it takes for the medicine’s effects varies from person to person. It depends on the intended use and the sex hormone levels present in the patient.
- How much time does the drug take to start working in the body?
The time for which the medicine shows effects is not the same for everyone. It varies based on the intended use and dosages used in the treatment. Check with your doctor to buy Regestrone online
- Is alcohol consumption safe while a person is taking this drug?
Alcohol use with this medicine is not clearly studied. Check with your doctor for expert advice.
- Can I smoke while taking this medicine?
Avoid smoking while using this medicine as it increases the chances of heart attack, blood clots, stroke etc.
- Can this medicine be consumed during the stage of breastfeeding?
The medicine may be taken by breastfeeding women. Talk to your doctor for expert advice in your condition.
- Can this drug be used by women who have conceived?
The medicine is not safe to use for pregnant women. Talk to your doctor and use it only if it is clearly needed if the benefits outweigh the risks.
Buy Regestrone 5mg online with AllDayMed
AllDayMed is one of the trusted e-commerce retailers dealing in medicines. We have a great selection of products in generic and branded forms as well as prescription and OTC forms for treatment of different conditions. You can avail our products for your needs at discount rates and delivery under 10 business days. Visit AllDayMed.com to know more.