R-Cin 450 Mg Capsule
- Generic Name : Rifampicin
- Brand Name : Rifadin
- Manufacture Name : Lupin
- Presentation : Capsules
- Delivery Days : 10 To 12 Working Days
The medicine belongs to the category of antituberculosis agents and the schedule of the medicine is H. It helps in the treatment of tuberculosis and meningococcal meningitis. To prevent the spread of infection this medicine is taken in a combination with other drugs.
How does the medicine work?
The medicine stops the growth of the bacteria by interfering with the bacterial DNA synthesis.
Uses of the Medicine
When you are buying R-CIN 450MG ONLINE from All Day Med, you may use it for the treatment of:
- Meningococcal meningitis
Directions for Use
Follow these directions during the medication:
- The medicine should be taken on an empty stomach, i.e., about 1 hour before a meal or 2 hours after a meal.
- Never chew, crush, or break the medicine. Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water.
- In case if you missed your dose then take it as soon as possible but if it is the time of the next dose then do not take the two pills, just skip the missed one.
- In case of overdose go for the immediate clinical treatment or contact with your doctor if you are getting some severe side effects.
- Always check the expiry date whenever you are buying your R-CIN 450MG ONLINE or from a drug store and never take the medicine if it is expired.
Side Effects of the Medicine
Some of the minor and major side effects of the medicine that you may experience are:
- Chest pain
- Irregular heartbeat
- Muscle pain
- Skin rash
- Abdominal pain
- Loss of appetite
- Unusual behavior
- Nausea and vomiting
- Yellow-colored eyes or skin
It is advisable to consult with your doctor about these side effects before BUY R-CIN 450MG ONLINE.
Drug Interactions of the Medicine
If you take some other drugs with this medicine then it's effect may reduce and the risk of side effects may increase. The medicine may interact with the following drugs:
- Live cholera vaccine
Disease Interactions of the Medicine
The medicine should be taken with extreme caution by the patients of
- Liver disease
- Hematopoietic disturbances (Thrombocytopenia, leukopenia, decreased hemoglobin level, acute hemolytic anemia, etc.)
- Renal impairment
Close monitoring of liver function, renal function, blood glucose level, and complete blood counts, proper dose adjustment, or replacement with a suitable substitute can help in the prevention from the side effects of the medicine. The information related to disease interactions should be remembered whenever you BUY R-CIN 450MG ONLINE.
Who does not take this medicine?
The medicine is not recommended for the patients who
- Have any known allergy against the rifampicin or any other inactive ingredients that are present in the medicine.
- Are receiving antiviral therapy because it may cause a reduction in the effects of the medicine and may lead to the development of viral resistance.
- Have hypersensitivity to the medicine and jaundice.
Otherwise, it may worsen the patient’s condition.
Warnings and Precautions for the Medicine
Some of the general warnings and precautions that should be kept in mind when you are buying the most effective medicine R-CIN 450MG ONLINE, are as follows:
- Inform your doctor about the current list of medicines, herbal supplements, pre-existing disease, current health conditions, e.g., pregnancy, planning to conceive, upcoming surgery, etc. before using.
- Without sufficient proof or suspicion of bacterial infection, the use of this medicine should be avoided.
- The medicine should not be taken by elderly, malnourished patients and the children who are below the age of 2 years.
- The irrational dosing may cause toxicity and increase the risk of development of drug-resistant
What are the General Instructions for the medicine?
The general instructions that are to be strictly followed when you BUY R-CIN 450MG ONLINE and taking it. Some of them are given below:
- Before starting the medication, always consult with your doctor.
- Do not decide the amount of medicine by yourself. Always follow the doctor’s prescription.
- If you want to stop taking the medicine due to any reason first of all ask your doctor about it.
- Place the medicine away from children and pets.
- Store the medicine at the normal room temperature (10-30oC).
- Put the medicine in the original packet only until it is time to take them.
- Do not fluctuate the time of taking the medicine. Always follow a strict time table.
- Unused or expired medicine should be disposed of carefully so that it does not harm the environment.
List of Substitutes
The medicines that are given below have the same composition, strength, and formula that is contained by this medicine, so these can be used as a substitute if you do not get R-CIN 450MG ONLINE or at a pharmacy:
- Macox 450 mg Capsule
- Rimactane 450 mg Capsule
- Rifampicin 450 mg Capsule
- Montomycin 450 mg Capsule
Frequently Asked Questions
- How long does it take for the medicine to show the effects?
The time required for the medicine to show the effects is not clinically established.
- Is it safe to drink alcohol during the medication?
The interaction of medicine with alcohol is unknown. It is advisable to consult with your doctor before consuming alcohol.
- Can the medicine be taken by a pregnant woman?
No, the medicine is not recommended for use in pregnant women unless it is not so necessary.
- Can a breastfeeding woman take this medicine?
No, it is not recommended for a breastfeeding woman to take this medicine unless it is necessary. You should discuss all the risks and benefits with your doctor before buying R-CIN 450MG ONLINE and starting the medication.
- Is it safe to drive while taking this medicine?
No, it is advised not to drive a vehicle or operate the machines while taking the medicine as it needs high attention and because of the side effects of the medicine such as headache, irregular heartbeat, weakness, and dizziness, a serious accident can take place.
- Is it a habit forming medicine?
No, the medicine does not contain any habit forming tendency.
- Does the medicine cause sleepiness?
No, the medicine does not cause sleepiness.
You can ask any query at our site that arises in your mind related to the medicine. The answers of your all questions will be given by our health experts.
BUY R-CIN 450MG ONLINE
For the treatment of numerous bacterial infections, you should buy this medicine from a trustworthy pharmacy and the All Day Med is such a site that offers you a large range of medicines with a high and genuine quality. We provide the medicine at your door for which you only have to visit our site. So come and experience our reliable delivery options.
Note: It is advisable to consult with a pulmonologist for the confirmation of the information that is given above.