PIROX GEL 30GM
- Generic Name : Piroxicam
- Brand Name : Feldene
- Manufacture Name : Cipla
- Presentation : Tube
- Delivery Days : 10 To 12 Working Days
Buy Pirox Gel 30gm Online
As you buy Pirox Gel 30 gm online or offline, you must know that this ointment is used in the treatment of swelling, pain, and joint stiffness resulting from arthritis. This medication belongs to a group of drugs called NSAIDs (Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs). It works by inhibiting the production of certain substances in the body that leads to inflammation. It is used to relieve pain in conditions with inflammation of the joint such as osteoarthritis, rheumatoid Arthritis, knee, acute musculoskeletal injuries, epicondylitis, tendinitis, and tenosynovitis.
- This medicine is manufactured and marketed by a company named Cipla Ltd.
- Searching for Pirox gel 30 gm online, you will find that the primary constituent of this gel is Piroxicam.
- It is applied topically to treat moderate to severe pain. It helps relieve pain and swelling or various joints and muscles.
- The ointment should be stored at room temperature and should be applied externally on the affected area.
What is the standard method of application?
Before you buy Pirox gel 30gm online or offline, you must know that it is only meant for external use and should be used strictly as advised by your doctor. A thin layer of the medicine should be massaged into the affected areas with clean and dry hands. Avoid getting in contact with your eyes, nose, or mouth. In case of accidental contact, you should rinse it thoroughly with plenty of water.
- Normal Application: Pirox gel must be applied as per the directions of the doctor, which is based on the patient’s health condition and other medicines that are being taken by the patients. The normal direction may be used once or four times a day depending on the severity of the case. Children aging below 12 should not use this medicine.
- Excess Application: Applying the cream more than what is prescribed to you will not make the medicine work faster or with more efficiency, rather it may increase the risk of adverse side effects. Hence, it is better to stick to what is advised to you. In case of suspicion of an overdose, patients should consult a doctor and seek immediate medical attention.
- Insufficient Application: In case you forget to apply it, you should apply it as soon as you remember. However, if it is time for the next application, the missed one should be skipped and the next scheduled application should be continued. Patients should not apply more to make up for the missed one.
- Quitting: Discontinuing Pirox gel all of a sudden is not preferable. Stop using it only when directed by your doctor. Quitting without medical advice may bring back the previous pain in a magnified form. Hence, unless your problem is completely cured, you should not stop using it. But, if you cannot find Pirox gel 30 gm onlineor locally, ask your doctor for an alternative to rely on.
What is the main purpose of taking this medicine?
Piroxicam is used for pain relief. It relieves pain and inflammation in conditions like rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, and ankylosing spondylitis. Doctors often prescribe you tobuy Pirox gel 30 gm online or from a local medicine store if you are suffering from such problems. The medicine is known to work methodically and efficiently. Details about the diseases and the working procedure are thus mentioned below:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis: Rheumatoid arthritis is an autoimmune condition wherein the immune system attacks the body’s healthy body tissue. In this disease, the immune system sends antibodies to the lining of joints and triggers the tissue surrounding the joint. Due to this, the soft tissues covering the joints become sore and inflamed. If the illness goes untreated, then it may damage the shape and alignment of the joint.
- Osteoarthritis: Osteoarthritis is a medical condition that occurs when protective cartilage which is placed at the ends of your bones wears down due to wear and tear. It usually affects the joints of your spine, hips, knees, and hands. Osteoarthritis is considered the most common form of arthritis. Being active and leading a healthy lifestyle can slow down the development of this disease. Certain medications can also improve joint function and improve pain.
For both types of arthritis pain, Pirox gel is known to work in a similar process. This medicine works as an analgesic by inhibiting prostaglandin synthesis which is essential to sensitize the afferent nerves to induce pain. It works as an anti-inflammatory by inhibiting prostaglandin synthesis which is mediators of inflammation. You can find more details about the working procedure of this ointment by searching Pirox gel 30 gm online.
What are the side effects that you need to cope up with?
As soon as you buy Pirox gel 30 gm online, you should be ready to encounter any of these side effects. These are generally mild and do not have any adverse effects. These are generally self-limiting and vanish after a few days. But, in a few rare cases, situations may turn worse due to the side effects. The side effects of this gel are thus listed below:
- Abdominal Pain
- Burning Sensation In Stomach
- Excessive Air Or Gas In Stomach
- Shakiness In The Legs, Arms, Hands Or Feet
- Loss Of Strength
- Change In Appetite
These side effects generally go away after a few days when the medicine adjusts with your body. As this ointment is used only for external purposes, the chances of severe side effects are low. But, if you are suffering from any side effects for a long time, it is better to consult a doctor and seek proper medical help. You can find details about the severity of the side effects by searching for Pirox gel 30 gm online.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1) What is the difference between Pirox Gel and naproxen?
Ans: Both Pirox Gel and naproxen are pain killers. Both are non-selective COX (cyclooxygenase - an enzyme responsible for inflammation and pain). Research studies have shown both are equally effective. However, gastric side effects are lesser with naproxen as compared to Pirox Gel.
2) Can Pirox Gel be used in the treatment of chikungunya?
Ans: Usually, the platelet count does not dip in cases of chikungunya, and painkillers like piroxicam can lead to the risk of increased bleeding tendency. So refrain from taking Pirox Gel or any painkiller in the case of any fever with joint pain. Consult your doctor before you buy Pirox gel 30 gm online or from a nearby pharmacy.
3) How long is the duration of the effect?
Ans: The effect of this medicine lasts for an average duration of 48 to 72 hours. Hence, proper gapping should be maintained between the consecutive applications.
Buy Pirox gel 30 gm Online.
Buying Pirox gel 30 gm online is made all easy at All Day Med. We are the most trusted online pharmacy, of the USA, delivering your desired medicines at your doorstep. We aim to provide you high-quality and genuine medicines at the best price, within 10 to 15 working days.