PILOCAR 2% E/D
- Generic Name : Pilocarpine Nitrate
- Brand Name : Akarpine
- Manufacture Name : FDC
- Presentation : Eye Drop
- Delivery Days : 10 To 12 Working Days
BUY PILOCAR 2% E/D ONLINE
Description of the Medicine
The medicine belongs to the category of cholinergic agonists, ophthalmic glaucoma agents, salivary stimulants and miotics and the schedule H. It helps in the treatment of abnormal dryness of the mouth in patients undergoing radiotherapy for head and neck cancer and in the patients with Sjogren's syndrome.
How does the medicine work?
The oral form of the medicine works by increasing the secretion of saliva in the mouth On the other hand ophthalmic form of this medicine works by reducing the fluid pressure inside the eyes as well as reducing the size of the pupil. To get such benefits go for PILOCAR 2% E/D ONLINE at All Day Med.
Uses of the Medicine
The medicine is prescribed for:
- Intraocular hypertension
- Open angle glaucoma
- Narrow angle glaucoma
- Production of miosis
Directions for Use
Follow these directions during the medication:
- The medicine can be used with or without food as per the doctor's prescription.
- Never chew, crush or break the medicine. Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water.
- In case if you missed your dose then take it as soon as possible but if it is the time of next dose then do not take the two pills, just skip the missed one.
- In case of overdose go for the immediate clinical treatment or contact with your doctor if you are getting some severe side effects.
- Always check the expiry date before BUY PILOCAR 2% E/D ONLINE and never take the expired medicine.
Side Effects of the Medicine
Some of the side effects that may occur during the medication are as follows:
- Increased sweating
- Troubled breathing
- Nausea and vomiting
- Blurred vision
- Eye irritation
- Eye pain
- Watering of mouth
- Runny nose
- Stomach Pain
- Fast or slow heartbeat
- Frequent urination
It may not be the complete side effects. Search all the side effects of PILOCAR 2% E/D ONLINE or ask your doctor.
Drug Interactions of the Medicine
If you take some other drugs with this medicine then it's effect may reduce and the risk of side effects may increase. The medicine may interact with the following drugs:
Disease Interactions of the Medicine
The medicine should be taken with extreme caution by the patients of:
- Peptic ulcer,
- Renal impairment,
- Cardiovascular disease and
- Pulmonary disease (such as uncontrolled asthma, chronic bronchitis or chronic obstructive pulmonary disease).
Close monitoring of liver function and renal function, proper dose adjustment and replacement with a suitable substitute can help in the prevention from the side effects of the medicine. Be cautious for this before BUY PILOCAR 2% E/D ONLINE.
When not to use?
Do not take the medicine if you
- Have any known allergy against the bimatoprost or the ingredients that are present in the medicine.
- Have the problem of uncontrolled asthma.
- Are suffering from uveitis.
- Have undesirable pupillary constriction such as acute iritis, anterior uveitis, etc.
Since it may worsen the patient's condition.
Warnings and Precautions for the Medicine
Some of the general warnings and precautions are as follows:
- Wait for at least 5 to 10 minutes before delivering the next medication in the same eye to avoid dilution.
- Inform your doctor about the current list of medicines, herbal supplements, pre-existing disease, current health conditions, e.g., pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc. before buying PILOCAR 2% E/D ONLINE and starting the medication.
- If you are wearing soft contact lenses then the use of the opthalmic form of this medicine is not recommended. The lenses should be removed prior to administration of the eye drops and can be reinserted after 15 minutes.
What are the General Instructions for the medicine?
Some of the general instructions that are to be strictly followed when you BUY PILOCAR 2% E/D ONLINE and using it, are given below:
- Before starting the medication, always consult with your doctor.
- Do not decide the amount of the medicine by yourself. Always follow the doctor’s prescription.
- If you want to stop taking the medicine due to any reason, first of all ask your doctor about it.
- Neither flush the expired medicine in the toilet nor dump it into the drainage as it may harm and pollute the environment. To get the information about how to safely discard the medicinal waste, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
- Place the medicine away from children and pets.
- After getting PILOCAR 2% E/D ONLINE, store it at the normal room temperature (10-30oC).
- Put the medicine in the original packet only.
- Do not fluctuate the time of taking the medicine. Always follow a strict time table.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How long does it take to take medicine to show the effect?
The effect of ophthalmic form of the medicine can be observed within 10 to 30 minutes and of oral form within 20 minutes.
- How long does the effect of medicine last?
The effect of oral form of this medicine lasts for an average duration of 3 to 5 hours and of ophthalmic form for 4 to 8 hours.
- Is it safe to drink alcohol during the medication?
Interaction of the medicine with alcohol is unknown. It is advisable to search for PILOCAR 2% E/D ONLINE or consult with your doctor before consumption of it
- Can the medicine be taken by a pregnant woman?
No, the medicine is not recommended for use in pregnant women unless it is not so necessary.
- Can a breastfeeding woman take this medicine?
No, it is not recommended for a breastfeeding woman to take this medicine. All the risks and benefits should be consulted with your doctor in this regard.
- Is it safe to drive while taking the medicine?
No, it is advised not to drive or operate the machines while taking the medicine as it needs high attention and because of the side effects of the medicine such as drowsiness, weakness, vision changes and dizziness a serious accident can take place.
- Is it a habit forming medicine?
No, the medicine does not contain any habit forming tendency.
You can ask any query at our site that arises in your mind related to the medicine. The answers of all your questions will be given by our health experts.
BUY PILOCAR 2% E/D ONLINE
To buy this medicine for the treatment of xerostomia visit All Day Med. This is the best site of the country for placing the online order of medicines. Our goodwill is visible in the quality of our products and services. We place the order within 3 to 4 days after proper sanitization. We keep all the safety guidelines in our mind during the delivery process. If you have any problem or any complaint with us then you can send it to our website