Pantocid Dsr 30/40 MG Capsule
- Generic Name : Pantoprazole + Domperidone
- Brand Name : Pantocid DSR
- Manufacture Name : Sun Pharma
- Presentation : Capsules
- Delivery Days : 10 To 12 Working Days
The medicine belongs to the category of proton pump inhibitors and the schedule is H. It is used to treat the stomach ulcers, GERD and other acidity related disorders. It helps in healing the ulcers and reducing the amount of acid in the stomach.
How does the medicine work?
It is the combination of two medicines: domperidone and pantoprazole. The first one is a prokinetic which increases the movement of the upper intestine and allows the food to move more easily through the stomach. The other one is a proton pump inhibitor which helps in the acid related indigestion and heartburn by reducing the amount of acid in the stomach. To get such benefits BUY PANTOCID DSR 40MG ONLINE from All Day Med.
Uses of the Medicinew
The medicine is prescribed for:
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease
- Zollinger Ellison syndrome
- Helicobacter pylori infection
- Gastric and duodenal ulcers
- Erosive esophagitis
Directions for Use
Follow these directions during the medication:
- Usage of the medicine does not depend on food timings.
- Never chew, crush or break the medicine. Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water.
- In case if you missed your dose then take it as soon as possible but if it is the time of next dose then do not take the two pills, just skip the missed one.
- In case of overdose go for the immediate clinical treatment or contact with your doctor if you are getting some severe side effects.
- Always check the expiry date before BUY PANTOCID DSR 30MG and never take the medicine if it is expired.
Side Effects of the Medicine
Some of the common side effects that may occur during the medication are as follows:
- Loss of appetite
- Skin rash
- Unusual tiredness and weakness
- Nausea or vomiting
- Runny nose and cough
- Altered sense of taste
It is advisable to consult with your doctor about these side effects before BUY PANTOCID DSR 40MG ONLINE.
Drug Interactions of the Medicine
If you take some other drugs with this medicine then it's effect may reduce and the risk of side effects may increase. The capsule may interact with the following drugs:
Disease Interactions of the Medicine
The medicine should be taken with extreme caution by the patients of:
- Liver Disease
- Vitamin B 12 deficiency
- Hypomagnesemia (magnesium level imbalances)
Close monitoring of liver function and clinical condition, proper dose adjustment and replacement with a suitable substitute can help in the prevention from the side effects of the medicine. Be cautious for this before BUY PANTOCID DSR 30MG.
Who do not take this medicine?
The medicine is not recommended for the patients who have any known allergy against the pantoprazole, other benzimidazole or any other inactive ingredients that are present in the medicine otherwise it may worsen the patient's condition.
Warnings and Precautions for the Medicine
Some of the general warnings and precautions that should be kept in mind when you BUY PANTOCID DSR 30MG, are as follows:
- Inform your doctor about the current list of medicines, herbal supplements, pre-existing disease, existing health conditions, e.g., pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc. before using.
- The medicine does not give instant relief from heartburn. Hence, it is not effective in treating acute heartburn symptoms.
- Use of the medicine may be associated with lupus (systemic and cutaneous). Report immediately to your doctor and discontinue the medication if you get extreme tiredness, rashes, painful joints and lesions on the skin after consuming the medicine.
- The risk of bone fracture may be increased due to use of high dose of the medicine or for a prolonged period, especially in older patients and women.
What are the General Instructions for the medicine?
Some of the general instructions that are to be strictly followed when you BUY PANTOCID DSR 40MG ONLINE and take it. Some of them are given below:
- Before starting the medication, always consult with your doctor.
- Do not decide the amount of the medicine by yourself. Always follow the doctor’s prescription.
- If you want to stop taking the medicine due to any reason, first of all ask your doctor about it.
- Neither flush the expired medicine in the toilet nor dump it into the drainage as it may harm and pollute the environment. To get the information about how to safely discard the medicinal waste, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
- Place the medicine away from children and pets.
- After BUY PANTOCID DSR 30MG, store it at the normal room temperature (10-30oC).
- Put the medicine in the original packet only.
- Do not fluctuate the time of taking the medicine. Always follow a strict time table.
List of Substitutes
The medicines that are given below can be used as a substitute:
- Panomp 40 mg Tablet
- Pantolup 40 mg Tablet
- Panplus 40 mg Tablet
- Pensec 40 mg Tablet
- Pantanam 40 mg Tablet
- Pantadom SR Capsule
- Pan-D Capsule PR
- Pantakind DSR Capsule
- Ulpan-DSR Capsule
- Pantodac DSR Capsule
Frequently Asked Questions
- How long does it take to take the medicine to take the effect?
This medicine is rapidly absorbed from the gastrointestinal tract and reaches its peak level after 2 to 2.5 hours of administration.
- How long does the effect of medicine last?
The medicine may remain active for an average duration of 24 hours.
- Is it safe to drink alcohol during the medication?
Interaction of the medicine with alcohol is unknown. It is advisable to consult with your doctor before BUY PANTOCID DSR 30MG and start it's consumption.
- Can the medicine be taken by a pregnant woman?
No, the medicine is not recommended for use in pregnant women unless it is not so necessary.
- Can a breastfeeding woman take this medicine?
No, it is not recommended for a breastfeeding woman to take this medicine. The risks and benefits of the medicine should be discussed before receiving this medicine.
- Is it safe to drive while taking this medicine?
No, it is advised not to drive or operate the machines while taking the medicine as it needs high attention and because of the side effects of the medicine such as drowsiness, weakness, confusion, vision changes and dizziness a serious accident can take place.
- Is it a habit forming medicine?
No, the medicine does not contain any habit forming tendency.
You can ask any query at our site that arises in your mind related to the medicine. The answers of all your questions will be given by our health experts.
BUY PANTOCID DSR 40MG ONLINE
To get rid of the stomach acid and ulcers you may buy this medicine from a well known site, All Day Med. Here, the medicines for different diseases are available. Our online site is all time open for you. You can easily get the order at your threshold just by using the site. Now the procedure of purchasing the medicine has been more easy and short. You only have to select the quantity of the medicine and enter the address and you may get the order within 3 to 4 days.