Ovral G 0.5 Mg / 0.05 Mg
- Generic Name : Norgestrel Ethinyl Estradiol
- Brand Name : Orgestiel
- Manufacture Name : Wyeth Pharmaceuticals
- Presentation : 10 To 12 Working Days
- Delivery Days : Tablets
OVRAL is a hormone medication used for pregnancy preventive measures. It contains female hormones - Norgestrel (0.5mg) and Ethinyl Estradiol (0.05mg) that actinhibiting pregnancy development . These are also called oral contraceptives and are highly effective in action. You can buy OVRAL-G 0.5+0.05MG online and use only as prescribed by a doctor. This is manufactured by Pfizer Ltd.
When is the OVRAL used?
OVRAL -G 0.5+0.05MG is primarily used for pregnancy prevention. It can also treat certain cases of irregular period issues. Check with your doctor for adopting this medication and get hold of OVRAL-G 0.5+0.05MG online or retail drug stores around you.
Side-Effects of using OVRAL -G 0.5+0.05MG
The use of OVRAL can spur a few side effects along with it’s therapeutic healing. These side-effects do not necessitate medical care. But in some occasional cases, OVRAL is seen to activate adverse side effects and cause severe distress. As such, a visit to a doctor is must.. Before you decide to go through with OVRAL and rush to order OVRAL-G 0.5+0.05MG online, make note of these following symptoms and look out for such developments.
Common- breast pain, menstrual bleeding, nausea, vomiting, bloating, swelling of ankles, weight change, high blood pressure
Less common- breast lumps, dark urine, abdominal pain, rash, itching, blood clots, yellowing eyes/skin, trouble breathing
If you experience severe expression of these symptoms or any accompanying allergic reactions, talk to your doctor immediately.
What is the Usual Dosage for OVRAL -G 0.5+0.05MG?
The dosage of OVRAL should be ideally decided only after proper consultation. You can buy OVRAL-G 0.5+0.05MG online with a prescription to match your needs. Take the medicine at a regular time on a daily schedule. Keep notice of any adverse side-effects that mature along with time while using the medicine. Consult a physician before quitting the medicine to avoid withdrawal effects
In case of a Missed Dose: You should talk to a doctor, if you miss a dose.Continue to take the regular dosage unless advised otherwise and be wary of missing dosage by maintaining a schedule.
In Case of an Overdose: Overdose of OVRAL-G 0.5+0.05MG is lethal to your body. Please consult a doctor immediately, if you have overdosed as may see some serious side effects.
How does OVRAL -G 0.5+0.05MG work?
Ovral tablets are made of a combination of hormones that prevent pregnancy. Ovral works on the aspects that aid in the process of pregnancy as mentioned below
- It interrupts egg release onto the uterus during menstrual cycles.
- It makes the vaginal fluids thicker restricting the sperm access to the egg
- It disrupts the lining of the lining reducing the chances of egg implantation.
Regular ingestion of this medicine for long periods of time is recommended to avoid the risk of pregnancy. Check with a doctor if you’re considering such measures and buy OVRAL-G 0.5+0.05MG online to see if it is beneficial in your condition.
Warnings before consumption
OVRAL medicine does carry some harmful risks for unexpected interactions and allergies reactions relating to your physical health. Check if you are vulnerable to any of the following.
- Allergies : If you are allergic to the hormones and active ingredients involved or have any other allergies. Talk to your doctor to prohibit such instances from occurring.
- Diabetes : In diabetes conditions, this medicine may elevate blood sugar levels. Tell your doctor if you’re experiencing high blood sugar and increased thirst or urination. Corrective measures could be necessary.
- Surgery: If you had a surgery or expected to, you may be needed to avoid this medicine. These conditions increase the risk of blood clots with long bed rest periods, especially with birth control pills.
- Pregnancy: This medicine should not be used if you are pregnant or planning to. It may be needed for you to discontinue to achieve pregnancy and mitigate any other complications.
- Blood clot disorders: Individuals with a history of blood clot diseases are likely to see adverse reactions with such conditions.
- Other diseases: Before using this medicine, tell your doctor your medical health history; particularly of these risk factors including breast cancer, liver disease, depression, stroke, jaundice, kidney, thyroid problems, kidney disease, high cholesterol, heart diseases.
- If you have vision problems such as nearsightedness and use contact lenses, you may experience blurred vision.
- It’s not ideal if you smoke and are over the age of 35, overweight.
- Not recommended for use in patients who are yet to reach first menarche.
- Not recommended if you have experienced unexplained vaginal Bleeding
- Note this medicine is not useful as protection against sexually transmitted diseases.
- Do not indulge in driving and operating heavy machinery of any kind, this may hinder your performance gravely.
- Individuals with psychiatric problems such as depression can expect some drop in ability with dealing these ailments.
Inform your doctor of your medical history and check for any ailments and allergic reactions prone to develop from using this medicine.
List of Substitutes for OVRAL
You can buy OVRAL-G 0.5+0.05MG online or substitute with the following medicines.
- Combee-L Tablet
- Levora Tablet
- Lyna Tablet
- Contrade Tablet
- Esro Tablet
Interactions of OVRAL-G 0.5+0.05MG
The interactions of OVRAL-G 0.5+0.05MG are largely varied and uniquely different. This depends upon the compounds involved and surrounding pre conditions. Check with your doctor to avert unexpected interactions. Along with this research for OVRAL-G 0.5+0.05MG online, for any possibilities with the medicine.
Interaction with medicine
This is a comprehensive list of medicines that could have strong interactions when mixed.
- tranexamic acid
Interaction with disease
The following diseases provided are at a risk of interactions possible with the drug.
- Vaginal bleeding
- Breast cancer
- Eye problems
Store this medicine at room temperature away from light and moisture. Keep all medications away from children and pets. Do not store in the bathroom.
Do not dispose of medications down the toilet or throw them into a drain unless instructed. Properly discard this product when it is expired or no longer needed.
Q. How long do the OVRAL-G 0.5+0.05MG effects last ?
A.The OVRAL may last in your system for a duration of upto 7 days.
Q. Does OVRAL cause any habit-forming?
A. Any habit-forming is not reported with the use of OVRAL .
Q. Can I drive under the influence of OVRAL-G 0.5+0.05MG?
A. It is ideal that any driving is avoided as this medicine is prone to cause some distortion to your ability and senses.
Q. Does OVRAL interact with alcohol?
A. Alcohol should be avoided with the use of OVRAL. Effects of dizziness and blurred vision may ensue from such usage.
Q. Can pregnant and breastfeeding women use this medicine?
A. This medication has detrimental effects on pregnant and breastfeeding women. Any usage should be followed with doctor’s discretion.
Buy OVRAL-G 0.5+0.05MG online from AllDayMed
AllDayMed caters to all your medicine needs with their online pharmacy with their extended drug supply across the U.S.A. We provide doorstep delivery to our customers with their orders at best rates.
To get your medicine, simply visit us on AllDayMed.com from your browser. Fill in your details and select the medicine you need for order. Our team will deliver your shipment in no time.