- Generic Name : Norfloxacin
- Brand Name : Noroxin
- Manufacture Name : Cipla
- Presentation : Tablets
- Delivery Days : 10 To 12 Working Days
About the product:
Norflox TZ tablet is generically known as Norfloxacin, and is manufactured by Cipla Ltd. this is a combination medicine that is used to treat infectious diarrhea caused by bacterial or amoeabic or mixed origins. It contains Norfloxacin (400 mg), lactobacillus (120 million spores) and tinidazole (600 mg). You can buy Norflox 400 mg online with a doctor’s prescription.
How does the drug work?
This drug works by killing the harmful bacteria to prevent infection, and also restores the balance of good bacteria in the intestine. Its component norfloxacin is an antibiotic, which prevents the formation of a bacterial enzyme called DNA-gyrase. This along with tinidazole inhibits the growth of bacteria by preventing DNA synthesis. Lactobacillus is a probiotic which works to restore the balance of good bacteria in the intestine.
What is the usual dosage of this drug?
It is advised to follow the doctor’s instructions regarding dosage, since the extent of infection would differ from person to person. Doses should not be missed on a regular basis since this can adversely impact the condition. It is wise to read all about it before you can buy Norflox online.
It is generally advised to take Norlfox on an empty stomach. It should be swallowed, not chewed or crushed or broken. It should be taken as per the instructions of the doctor.
In case you miss one dose, you can take it later, provided that the timing is not too close to your next scheduled dose. It is not advised to take a double dose under any circumstances.
In case of an overdose, visit the emergency room as soon as you can.
Possible side effects of Norflox tablet:
It is important to discuss all your allergies with the doctor before you buy Norflox 400 mg online. Side effects of this drug may differ from person to person according to the extent of the condition. In case any of these persist, please consult your doctor. Common side effects include:
- Stomach pain
- Vomiting and nausea
- Loss of appetite
- Mood swings
- Skin rashes
What are the warnings and precautions associated with Norflox tablet?
Like most prescription medicines, when you buy Norflox online, you should be familiar with the warnings associated with it. As such, any existing health condition should be conveyed to the physician before you can start the treatment.
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding: in these conditions, Norflox tablet is usually not prescribed unless it is absolutely necessary. It is advised to stick to your dosage and visit the doctor frequently.
- Tendonitis: patients with a history of tendonitis or tendon rupture should ideally not take this medicine, since it might worsen the condition. It is advised to consult a doctor.
- Allergies: patients allergic to any of the components in this drug should not take it. Any unusual symptoms should be reported to the physician.
- Myasthenia gravis: if the patient has a history of this condition, she/he should not take Norflox tablet, as it might worsen the condition.
- Cardiovascular diseases: if the patient suffers from heart diseases, it is advised to consult a doctor before they buy Norflox 400 mg online.
- Renal impairment: patients with a history of kidney problems should ideally never self-administer this drug. Consult a doctor to see if it is suitable for you.
- CNS disorders: patients with a history of epilepsy, seizure disorders and other CNS conditions should take this medicine with caution. Any unusual side effect or symptom should be reported to the doctor immediately.
- Gastrointestinal diseases: patients suffering from such illnesses, especially colitis, should consult a doctor before they can start treatment. Close monitoring and regular check-ups may be required.
Some common substitutes include:
- Norfloxacin 400 mg tablet
- Enflox 400 mg tablet
- Uroflox 400 mg tablet
- Loxone 400 mg tablet
- Harflox 400 mg tablet
Although these substitutes are easily available, they should never be self-administered. It is advised to discuss all possible side effects and allergic reactions with the doctor before you buy Norflox online.
Interaction of Norflox tablet with other drugs:
It is generally advised to take other medicines at least two hours before taking Norflox tablet. It should not be taken with milk products since that can reduce its efficiency. Products that contain minerals like calcium, magnesium, iron and zinc should not be taken together with this medicine as it may reduce efficiency by lowering the absorption rate of Norflox.
Medicines such as Clozaril, Requip, Theo-24, Neoral, Gengraf, Coumadin, Advil, Cipro, Ibuprofen, Paracetamol and Tylenol should ideally not be used with Norflox tablet.
If you take drugs such as Viagra, please consult with your doctor before you begin treatment. If you are under medication for mental health issues, you should not take Norflox tablet unless it is specified by the physician.
It is important to discuss with the physician any existing medication or herbal supplements you may be taking before you buy Norflox 400 mg online, to avoid any severe reactions between the compounds present in the drugs.
Is Norflox tablet a habit forming drug?
Ans- No such tendency has been reported.
Is it okay to consume alcohol while taking this medicine?
Ans- Although it is not clinically established how alcohol interacts with this drug, you should consult a doctor for such queries.
- Can I perform heavy work while under treatment?
Ans- since this medicine can cause fatigue and dizziness, it is not advised to perform heavy work in order to avoid accidents.
- Can I stop taking this drug if I see no improvement?
Ans- it is not advised to stop your treatment before consulting the doctor.
Buy Norflox tablet online from a reputed drugstore:
You can buy Norflox online from All Day Med and get it delivered to your doorstep in 10-15 working days. We have the best deals on medicines at our online stores and we strive to make your experience with us pleasing and hassle-free.