NEVANAC EYE DROP 5ML
- Generic Name : Nepafenac Opthalmic solution
- Brand Name : Nevanec
- Manufacture Name : Alcon Labs
- Presentation : Eye Drop
- Delivery Days : 10 To 12 Working Days
NEVANAC EYE DROP 5ML ONLINE
This is an antiinflammatory medicine that belongs to a drug class called NSAIDs. These eye drops are used for treatment of pain and inflammation caused after cataract surgery.
You may buy Nevanac eye drop 5ml online with our service, AllDayMed or any of the retail pharmacy outlets.
How does the medication work?
Nevanac eye drops work by blocking the action of chemical compounds called prostaglandins in your body that occur naturally and cause pain, swelling. This prevents the inflammatory response and provides relief from the symptoms.
What are the side effects of the medicine?
There are some side effects of using medicine which should not deter you from using the medicine as the benefits are essential for your condition. When the eye drops are initially administered, it may sting or cause burning sensation in your eyes for 1-2 minutes for a little while. This may be followed by eye redness and headache. Do not Nevanac eye drop 5ml online or offline, without discussing the side effects with your doctor.
It is unlikely that you develop a serious allergic reaction to this medicine. However, if you observe any allergic reaction symptoms such as rash, itching, troubled breathing and body swelling then get to your doctor immediately.
It is advisable to check the label and documentation that may be provided along with the eye drops for any side effects that your doctor may leave out.
The common side effects may include:
- runny nose
- pain or pressure in the face
- dry, itchy eyes
In the event that you develop any abnormal and intense side effects along the course of treatment, talk to your doctor as soon as possible.
How to use the Nevanac eye drops?
The use of the medicine should be strictly as prescribed by your doctor. Talk to your doctor or pharmacist when you buy Nevanac eye drop 5ml online or offline. Check the use instructions and other documentation provided with the product.
Before you use the eye drops, shake it properly and wash your hand before thoroughly. Remove any contact lenses that you may be wearing as it can discolor the lenses if used with it.
In order to apply the eye drops follow the information provided:
- Once you have the product for use, clean your surroundings for a hygienic and safe use. Tilt your head back and lightly pull your lower eyelid down to pour the liquid on. Hold the dropper close to your eye and squeeze out a drop above the space in the eye with its dip.
- Repeat this action for every 5 minutes in between the drops for as many drops prescribed by your doctor. Close your eyes to prevent the liquid from falling out and clear any excess liquid near the eyes after a minute.
- Avoid touching the tip of the dropper or directly placing it in your eye, this may contaminate your eye and lead to severe issues.
- Use the eye drops regularly as prescribed by your doctor along with other medications recommended.
What steps should I follow if I miss a dose?
It is necessary to follow a strict schedule to not miss doses and maintain treatment consistency. If you miss a dose, take it as soon as possible, once you remember. Avoid taking excess medicine at once to avoid side effects. Skip any one dose and go back to your regular schedule. If you’re particularly concerned talk to your doctor for specific advice in your case.
What are the precautions to be followed ?
- The use of the medicine can increase the chances of bleeding in your eyes especially if you have any prior history of bleeding disorders. Clinical monitoring of the conditions is necessary along with readjustive measures and alternative measures may be needed in susceptible patients.
- If you are allergic to NSAIDs or any of the inactive ingredients utilised in the product, it may produce allergic reactions. Tell your doctor and check for such issues before initiating treatment.
- Some people may develop asthma symptoms in response to aspirin and other NSAIDs. Talk to your doctor if you had such experiences before you buy Nevanac eye drop 5ml online and use irresponsibly.
- If you had a history of eye problems such as dry eye and corneal problems along with any eye surgeries in the past, you are prone to adverse side effects. Tell your doctor and exercise caution with its treatment.
- It is advised to talk to your doctor if you are a woman of childbearing age as this medicine is not recommended for use. If you are pregnant or planning to, the medicine should be used only when clearly needed. During the first and last trimesters of pregnancy, one should evade its use as much as possible as it produces adverse effects in fetal children.
- Talk to your doctor if you are on drug use of any kind especially drugs such as Enoxaparin, Aspirin, Warfarin as it may cause harmful drug interactions. Check for Nevanac eye drop 5ml online for more such information.
- Store the medicine at room temperature at 20-30 °C, in a place away from excess moisture and heat.
- Do not let the eye drops freeze and keep it sealed when not in use.
- Store the medicine in a hygienic place to prevent contamination of the liquid and unwanted spills.
Q.How soon can I expect to see the effects of the medicine?
A.The onset of the effects of the medicine may vary person to person. Talk to your doctor or check Nevanac eye drop 5ml online, if you have such concerns.
Q.Can I take the medicine with alcohol?
A. It is advised to check with your doctor for case specific recommendations.
Q.Can I take the medicine if I’m pregnant?
A.The medicine is normally not recommended for use in pregnant women especially in the first and last trimesters. Talk to your doctor to discuss the benefits against the risks involved and use only when clearly needed.
Q.Can I take the medicine if I’m breastfeeding?
A.The medicine is normally not recommended for use in breastfeeding. Use it only when needed under medical supervision of a doctor.
Q.Can I drive after using the medicine?
A.The medicine may temporarily cause vision disturbances and render your visual acuity useless. Hence it is not recommended to drive or engage in similar activities that rely on your vision.
Q.Who can use this medicine?
A.Any patient over the age of 10 years that needs the medicine may use it safely.
Buy Nevanac eye drop 5ml Online with AllDayMed
At AllDayMed, we provide best quality, authentic eye medications at discount rates. You can buy the medicine in different packs of strength matching your needs. All our products are tested and manufactured with safety standards as per FDA regulations. Through our online pharmacy you can get the medicine of choice for delivery in 10 working days after order confirmation.Visit AllDayMed.com to shop now.