Nebicard 2.5 Mg
- Generic Name : Nebivolol
- Brand Name : Bystolic
- Manufacture Name : Torrent
- Presentation : Tablets
- Delivery Days : 10 To 12 Working Days
Nebicard is a drug used to treat hypertension and heart failure conditions. It is a beta blocker drug containing nebivolol. It may be prescribed alone or along with other blood pressure medications for effective treatment. One can buy Nebicard 2.5mg online in digital drug stores and local pharmacies nearby.
How does it work?
Nebicard belongs to a group of drugs called beta-blockers, used for hypertension and heart conditions. The drug works by selective blocking of β receptors, associated with regulating heart rate. Thereby relaxing the blood vessels in the body. This brings down the strain on the heart and slows the heart rate. This also helps to lower your blood pressure levels because of its vasodilation properties.
What are the side effects of this medicine?
Any medicine comes with a few side effects with it. With Nebicard there are a few side effects that are temporary and wear off after the medicine is utilized in the body. In extreme cases the medicine can cause heart failure and bronchospasm. For this reason, it is important to tell your doctor if you experience any abnormal and severe side effects.
Check Nebicard 2.5mg online for any exceptional side effects to be informed of such risks.
The side effects may include:
- Gastrointestinal: Diarrhea, nausea, abdominal pain, constipation.
- Central Nervous System: Headache, dizziness, sleeplessness, weakness, tingling.
- Respiratory: Wheezing, cough, nasal and throat inflammation.
- Metabolic: Increased level of cholesterol, and uric acid in the blood.
- Others: fatigue, peripheral edema, joint pain, rash
How should I take this drug?
- To use Nebicard tablets for any form of treatment it is best to consult a doctor for the due process involved before starting and care to be taken with therapy. Your doctor will provide your dosage recommendation and treatment schedule to buy Nebicard 2.5mg online along with other medications that may be involved to help you fight the condition.
- The dosage recommendation is specific to an individual depending on the condition, age, duration of therapy and other medical insufficiencies. Hence, use the medicine strictly as advised under your doctor’s supervision.
- As this is an oral medication, it should be taken through the mouth. Swallow the tablet at once; without crushing, chewing, breaking; with a glass of water.
- The medication should be taken regularly at the same time everyday. If you develop serious symptoms or have concerns consult your doctor.
- In case you miss a dose, take it as soon as possible. Do not take the doses back to back, as it increases the chances of adverse effects. You may skip a dose and go back to your normal schedule.
- In case you have overdosed, seek emergency help immediately. You are likely to develop adverse side effects that need quick action.
What are the warnings to be followed with the medicine?
- In patients who have suffered Acute heart failure, cardiogenic shock or episodes of heart failure decompensation requiring intravenous inotropic therapy; the use of this medicine is of high risk. Monitoring the patient regularly for the onset of the symptoms and alternative measures of treatment could be needed by your doctor.
- Individuals that are allergic to beta blockers or this medicine; or the active substance and its ingredients along with other foods and items; should inform their doctor promptly. Investigate with your doctor if the medicine can affect you in such a difficult way. Check Nebicard 2.5mg online for such details.
- In patients with liver insufficiency, this drug has to be used for therapy with high caution. As it can significantly alter the liver’s function and worsen the patient’s condition. Liver tests and adjustive treatment measures may be necessary in such cases.
- With use of this medicine in the presence of heart problems, halting the use of it abruptly may cause serious side effects. This includes new or worsening of existing chest pain, irregular heart rate and at worse, a heart attack. Avoid going off this medicine without telling your doctor. In order to get off the drug you will need to be put on low doses gradually over 1 to 2 weeks.
- Therapy with nebicard tablets can mask the symptoms of hypoglycemia or low blood sugar; especially with fast heart rate. If you are a diabetic patient and use anti diabetic medications, you may have to monitor blood sugar levels regularly.
- In patients with bronchial asthma and bronchospasm the medicine should be used with caution as it may aggravate the airway constriction to the lungs. Caution must be followed with its use and reduction in dosage may also be required by your doctor, if you buy Nebicard 2.5mg online for use.
- In patients suffering with untreated pheochromocytoma, this medicine should not be used. The condition needs to be checked if such symptoms show in a person and treated for it appropriately before using the medicine.
- Tell your doctor if you are on this medicine along with other medicine before undergoing any surgery. As the medicine should be discontinued at least 24hrs beforehand if its use is stopped for any procedures. Certain anaesthetics can result in myocardial depression of heart and may be needed to administer atropine intravenously.
What are the drug interactions possible with this medicine?
Drug interactions are a common problem especially with use of other medications including non prescriptive ones such as ayurvedic, herbal and nutrition supplements. It is of high importance to discuss with your doctor of such issues before you get Nebicard 2.5mg online
What are the known substitutes available for this medicine?
Consult your doctor before switching drugs and other details. You can buy Nebicard 2.5mg online or get the following substitutes:
- Nebimac 2.5 MG Tablet - Macleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd.
- Nebinex 2.5 MG Tablet - Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
- Nodon 2.5 MG Tablet - Cadila Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
- Nebesel 2.5 mg Tablet - Zuventus Healthcare Ltd.
Frequently asked questions
- How long does it take for this medicine to activate in the body?
In general, one can notice the medicine’s effects in between 1 to 2 hours of administration.
- How long do the effects of this medicine stay in the body?
Commonly, the medicine’s effects stary around for an average time of 12 hours.
- Can I safely consume alcohol while taking this medicine?
Alcohol has the potential to affect the medicine’s activity along with the risk of side effects. Hence, it is not recommended for use. Check Nebicard 2.5mg online for such concerns.
- Can I take this medicine during pregnancy?
This medicine should not be used during pregnancy unless in exceptional cases. Talk to your doctor to assess the risks involved and the precautions to be followed with its use as you may be needed to stop its use before pregnancy.
- Can I take this medicine while breast-feeding?
This medicine should not be used during breastfeeding unless in exceptional cases. Monitoring for any physical and behavioural changes needs to be done and informed to your doctor.
Buy Nebicard 2.5mg online with AllDayMed
You can source Nebicard and many other blood pressure and heart medications with our service at great discounts. Our products are marked safe and appropriate for use with prescription. Visit our website to order and get your medicines delivered to your door.