Mycofit 250 Mg
- Generic Name : Mycophenolate Mofetil
- Brand Name : Mycophenolate Mofetil
- Manufacture Name : Panacea Biotec
- Presentation : Capsules
- Delivery Days : 10 To 12 Working Days
Mycofit 250 mg tablet belongs to a group of drugs called immunosuppressants. It is used in combination with other drugs to prevent your body from rejecting an organ (such as the kidneys, heart, or liver) after a transplant. It works by suppressing your body's immune system, so it does not attack new organs.
BUY MYCOFIT 250MG ONLINE, and how often you take it depends on your type of conversion. Follow your doctor's instructions on this. You should take it on an empty stomach, at least 1 hour before or 2 hours after a meal. It should not be swallowed, crushed, chewed, or crushed. Take medications regularly to get the maximum benefit and continue taking even if you feel better. If you stop taking it, you increase the risk of rejecting the transplanted organ. Treatment will continue as long as you need to avoid rejection.
Read about MYCOFIT 250MG ONLINE. It can cause congenital disabilities and miscarriage, so do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. If you have symptoms of infection or unexpected ulcers or bleeding, you should talk to your doctor before taking this medicine. All other actions that may or may not affect while consuming this drug should be reported to your health care team. You will be checked regularly for any changes in your blood cell count and your blood sugar and cholesterol levels.
Major & minor side effects of Mycofit 500 mg are:
- Stomach pain or swelling
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Trouble with sleeping
- Pain in the legs, arms and the back
- Uncontrolled shaking of arms or legs
- Swelling of face, lips, tongue, hands and feet
- Severe difficulty in breathing
- Chest pain
- Dizziness and fainting
- Black or tarry stools
- Bloody or coffee-colored vomit
- Yellowing of skin and eyes
Interaction with Medicine
- Ethinyl Estradiol
- Amoxicillin and Clavulanic Acid
- Live vaccines
- Aluminum Hydroxide/Magnesium Hydroxide/Calcium carbonate
When not to use?
This drug is not recommended for patients with allergies to mycophenolate mofetil, mycophenolic acid, mycophenolate sodium, or other active ingredients in the formulation.
This drug is not recommended for use in pregnant women as the risk of miscarriage or birth defects is very high. If you suspect pregnancy while taking this medicine, consult your doctor immediately. Appropriate birth control measures should be taken while taking this taking medicine.
Advantages of Mycofit Tablet
In preventing organ rejection in transplant patients. BUY MYCOFIT 250MG ONLINE from All Day Med. Mycofit 250 mg tablet belongs to a group of drugs known as immunosuppressive agents. This lowers your immune system and reduces the risk of attacking the transplanted organ. Organ rejection occurs when your immune system thinks a new organ is an invader and attacks it. This drug can be used in combination with other drugs to destroy the immune system and to adapt your body to the new organ.
- Dr. prescribes a 250 mg tablet to prevent rejection of a transplanted organ (e.g., kidney, heart, or liver).
- Mycofit 250 mg tablet may take 6 to 12 weeks to work. Proceed as suggested.
- It causes birth defects, so birth control is necessary in women who are infertile.
- This increases your risk of infection. Avoid contact with infected people. Consult a doctor immediately if you have a sore throat, high temperature, or other symptoms of infection.
- Protect yourself from direct sunlight by wearing protective clothing and applying sunscreen with a high sun protection factor (SPF).
- Take with food to reduce side effects like nausea and abdominal pain.
- Your doctor may perform regular blood tests to monitor the level of blood cells in your blood. Tell your doctor if you have unexplained injuries or bleeding, sore throat, mouth ulcers, or fever.
BUY MYCOFIT 250MG ONLINE from all day med, click and order now!
- Live vaccine
Direct and careful injection of microorganisms should be avoided while taking this taking lotion as the risk of serious infection is very high.
- Skin cancer
Patients should not be opened to direct sunlight or sunlamps while taking this medicine as it increases the risk of skin cancer. Precautions such as protective clothing, sunglasses, and sunscreen should be taken when going out.
The use of this drug weakens the immune system of patients and increases the risk of infections and sepsis. Patients should notify their physician immediately if they have any symptoms of infection, such as fever or vomiting.
How to use Mycofit tablet?
Take this medicine as prescribed by your doctor—swallow whole. Do not chew, crush, or crush. MYCOFIT 250MG ONLINE can be taken with or without food, but it is best to take it regularly.
How Mycofit Tablet works?
Mycofit 250 mg tablet is an immunosuppressive drug. It reduces the activity of the body's own immune system (immune system) and prevents rejection of the transplanted organ.
Can I drink alcohol?
There are no known side effects of consuming alcohol with MYCOFIT 250MG ONLINE.
Can I eat this Tablet in pregnancy?
Consult your doctor
Mycofit 250 mg tablet is not safe to use during pregnancy because there is clear evidence of danger to the developing baby. However, if the benefits outweigh the risks, the doctor will rarely prescribe it only in certain dangerous situations. Consult your doctor.
Is Mycofit 250 mg safe during Breastfeeding?
Mycofit 250 mg tablet is not safe while breastfeeding. Data indicate that the drug is toxic to infants.
Can I drive?
Mycofit 250mg Tablet usually does not affect your drive capacity.
Why All Day Med is the right option?
All Day Med is a reliable, certified, and authorized medical company. Now you can BUY MYCOFIT 250MG ONLINE from All Day Med. We deliver MYCOFIT 250MG ONLINE, along with all the best medicines in an easily accessible and user-friendly way. Backed by a strong and genuine service system, All Day Med has proceeded to provide exceptional healthcare products for you!