- Generic Name : Fast & Up Fortify Calcium 500mgLowest Price: $ 0.80Quickview
Your body requires calcium to build and maintain strong bones. In the human body, 99% of the calcium is stored in your bones and teeth. In the bloodstream, it is used to send nerve signals to release hormones such as insulin and to regulate the contraction and contraction of muscles and blood vessels. If you do not get the recommended amount in your diet, your body will utilize it elsewhere from your skeleton and teeth and weaken your bones. You can Buy Calcium Products Online.
How much calcium do you need each day?
There are also recommended higher limits for calcium intake. The cap is 2,500 mg per day for adults up to 50 years of age and 2,000 mg per day for adults over 50 years of age.
You can earn a decent amount through your diet. Foods containing dairy products, some leafy vegetables, nuts, beans and tofu.
However, people who do not eat enough calcium may consider taking supplements. You can find information about cancer products online.
Who Should Take Calcium Supplements?
When your calcium intake is not enough, your body removes calcium from your bones and they become weak and brittle. It causes osteoporosis. Because women are at higher risk for osteoporosis, many doctors recommend taking calcium supplements, especially after menopause. For this reason, older women are more likely to take calcium supplements. If you do not get the recommended amount through your diet, supplements can help fill the gap.
You may also want to consider calcium supplements:
- Follow a vegetarian diet.
- Eat a high protein or high sodium diet, which can cause your body to excrete more calcium.
- Have a health condition that limits your body's ability to absorb calcium, such as Crohn's disease or inflammatory bowel disease.
- Chronic treatment with corticosteroids.
Please do not Buy Calcium Products Online without a doctor’s prescription.
Benefits of Calcium Supplements
- Calcium supplements can help you lose fat Studies show that low calcium intake has a high body mass index (BMI) and a high fat percentage.
- A 2016 study examined the effects of giving a 600 mg calcium supplement per day to overweight and obese college students. The study found that those who took a supplement containing 600 mg of calcium and 125 IU of vitamin D lost more body fat through a calorie controlled diet than those who did not receive the supplement. Vitamin D is recommended for calcium intake because it improves absorption. If you have any queries regarding Calcium Products you can go Online on our website.
- Calcium helps reduce the risk of colon cancer. According to a large study, calcium from dairy products and supplements can reduce the risk of colon cancer.
- Supplements can help improve metabolic markers. Several studies suggest that taking calcium supplements may improve metabolic markers, especially when taking vitamin D.
- In a 2016 study, 42 pregnant women took supplements containing calcium and vitamin D, improving their metabolic markers, including detecting blood pressure and inflammation. Other research suggests that women who take calcium supplements during pregnancy may have lower blood pressure by the age of seven.
- In a recent study, more than 100 women with vitamin D deficiency were given a placebo pill for those with calcium, vitamin D supplementation or polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS). Those who took the supplement showed improvement in inflammation, insulin and triglyceride levels.
- For more benefits, you can Buy Calcium Products Online on All Day Med at very reasonable price.
How Much Should You Take?
Calcium supplements can help bridge the gap between how much calcium you get in your diet and how much you need each day. The recommended dose for most adults is 1,000 mg per day for women over 50 and 1,200 mg per day for men over 70. So, if you can get only 500 mg per day through regular diet and need 1,000 mg per day, you can take 500 mg supplement daily. However, choose your dose wisely. Problems can come from eating more calcium than you need. If your supply is gonna finish then you can Buy Calcium Products Online on All Day Med.
You Need To Divide The Dose
It is important to check the amount of calcium in the supplement you choose. Your body will not absorb large amounts at once. Experts recommend not taking more than 500 mg at a time in supplement form.
Side Effects of Calcium Products.
Remember, you only need 1,000-1,200 mg of calcium per day. There is no point in taking more than that. In fact, if you do, you will run into problems. These include constipation, hypercalcemia, increased calcium in soft tissues and problems with iron and zinc absorption.
Risks caused by calcium supplements
Recent research suggests that calcium supplements may actually cause some health problems. However, the evidence is mixed. These increase the risk of heart disease. The most controversial indication for calcium supplements is that they increase the risk of certain types of heart disease, including heart attack and stroke. Over the past few years, researchers have published counter-results at this link. So please consult to doctor whenever Buy Calcium Products Online.
High Levels May Be Associated With Prostate Cancer
High levels of calcium may be linked to prostate cancer, but research on this link is also contradictory. In many studies, most observational, researchers have found that high calcium intake increases the risk of prostate cancer.
Increases The Risk Of Kidney Stones
There is some evidence that calcium supplements increase the risk of kidney stones. One study found that 36,000 postmenopausal women had 1,000 milligrams of calcium per day and 400 IU of vitamin D or placebo tablets. Results have shown that people who take the supplement are more likely to get kidney stones.
So keep these things in your mind whenever you purchase Calcium Products Online.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Calcium Products Effective?
Calcium Products are effective when used in the dosage and duration prescribed by your doctor. Do not stop taking even if your condition appears to improve. If you stop using Calcium Products too quickly, the symptoms may return or worsen.
How should Calcium Products be taken?
Calcium Products should be taken in the amount and time prescribed by your doctor. It can be taken with or without food. However, it is advisable to take it at the same time every day to avoid the risk of missing a dose.
Where can we Buy Calcium Products Online?
All Day Med provides you these medicine at a very low rate.
What if I forget to take Calcium Products Dosage?
If you forget the dosage of calcitriol, take it as soon as you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and take the next scheduled dose at the scheduled time. Do not double the dose to fix the damage, as this increases the risk of developing side effects.
Is Calcium supplements Safe?
Calcium supplements are safe in the amount and times prescribed by your doctor. Take exactly as prescribed and do not exceed a single dose. Follow your doctor's instructions carefully and tell your doctor if you have any side effects.