Januvia 100 Mg
- Generic Name : Sitagliptin
- Brand Name : Januvia
- Manufacture Name : Merck
- Presentation : Tablets
- Delivery Days : 10 To 12 Working Days
Januvia 100 mg, also known as sitagliptin, is an oral medicine for diabetic patients, particularly those who have Type 2 diabetes. It is not suitable for type 1 diabetes. Sometimes it is used solo or in a combination with other diabetic medications.
HOW TO USE JANUVIA 100MG TABLET
Read the instructions on the packaging clearly or refer to your physician before ingesting this medicine.
Ordinarily, it is suggested to take medicine every day and swallow it by mouth, without breaking or chewing it. However, dosage depends on the ailment, reaction, and capacity of the kidney of the patient. Take this medicine routinely to get the most out of it. To enable you to recollect, take it simultaneously every day. Cautiously follow the prescription treatment plan, dinner plan, and exercise program as per the suggestions of your PCP.
Keep a constant check on your glucose level. Monitor the outcomes, and offer them with your doctor
Tell your primary care physician if your glucose estimations are excessively high or excessively low. Your dose/treatment may be changed.
The instructions of how to use should still be confirmed form the doctor, pharmacist or reviews if you are getting JANUVIA 100MG ONLINE
SIDE EFFECTS OF MAJUVIA 100MG TABLET
Some side effects do not require any special medical attention as they go away with time. But in case one is feeling too much discomfort and or if the discomfort is prolonged, immediately refer to your doctor. Here is a list of some common side effects:
- Throat and nasal passages infection
- Dizziness or fainting
- Upper respiratory tract infection
- Sore throat
- Little or no urination
The side effects should be read carefully if one is planning to BUY JANUVIA 100MG ONLINE.
PRECAUTIONS TO TAKE FOR JANUVIA 100 MG TABLET
- Inform your primary care physician or drug specialist on the off chance that you are sensitive to it; or on the off chance that you have some other hypersensitivities before taking this medicine. It’s not necessary to be allergic to this medicine however it may contain ingredients that can cause reactions when mixed with other drugs. Hence, tell your doctor about other medicinal courses that you are taking at that moment.
- Inform your primary care physicians or drug specialist about your clinical history, like kidney sickness, cardiovascular breakdown, gallbladder stones, and any pancreatic problem.
- Try not to operate on heavy machinery such as cars as one may experience blurry vision, laziness, weakness because of low glucose levels in the body. Do not get involved in activities that need attention and strength.
- To prevent the increase of glucose in the body and having more problems, avoid having alcohol.
- If you are stressed about anything, inform your primary care physician. This is because it gets challenging to control the blood sugar level if one is stressed due to any reason such as fever, work problems, etc. Try to live in a positive, stress-free environment.
- Before having medical procedures, educate your primary care physician or dental specialist concerning all the items you use such as counting doctor prescribed medications, non-prescription medications, and home-grown items.
- It is generally not considered safe to ingest a few medicines during pregnancy. It is advised to share your pregnancy details with your PCP along with all the medicine that you are taking. Revise a medicine plan with your PCP.
- If you are a breast-feeding woman, discuss the consequences with your doctor as it is unclear whether the medicine gets mixed with the breast milk or not.
Carefully read the labels if you are getting JANUVIA 100MG ONLINE
DRUG INTERACTIONS OF JANUVIA 100MG TABLET
Any interaction with other Medication may change how your meds work or increment your hazard for genuine symptoms. This record doesn't contain all conceivable medication communications. Keep a rundown of the considerable number of items you use (counting medicine/non-prescription medications and natural items) and offer it with your primary care physician and drug specialist. Try not to begin, stop, or change the measurements of any meds without your primary care physician's endorsement.
Metoprolol, propranolol, glaucoma eye drops, for example, timolol is some beta-blocker medicines that may forestall the quick/beating heartbeat you would generally feel when your glucose falls excessively low. Different side effects of low glucose, for example, unsteadiness, appetite, or perspiring, are unaffected by these medications.
Numerous medications can influence your glucose, making it harder to control. Before you start, stop, or change any drug, talk with your PCP or drug specialist about how the prescription may influence the level of glucose in your body. Check your glucose consistently as coordinated and offer the outcomes with your primary care physician. Tell your primary care physician immediately on the off chance that you have indications of a change in the glucose level. Your PCP may need to modify your diabetes medicine, practice program, or diet.
Other drug interactions are usually mentioned if one searches for JANUVIA 100MG ONLINE. It is advised to go through the labels, description, side effects and reviews in case one chooses to BUY JANUVIA 100 mg ONLINE.
FAQS RELATED TO JANUVIA 100MG TABLET
What is one miss a dose?
On the off chance that you miss a portion, take it when you recollect. In the event that it is close to the hour of the following portion, just skip the missed portion. Take your next portion at the normal time. Never take two tablets in one go, unless prescribed by your doctor.
Where to store this medicine?
This medicine should be stored at a room temptation. Keep it away from sunlight and humidity. Keep it out of reach from pets and children. It is suggested not to store it in the washroom.
What to do when the medicine expires?
Do not flush the prescriptions down the latrine or down the drain. Appropriately dispose of this item when once it is no longer in need or if it expires. Read the product description for expiry if you BUY JANUVIA 100MG ONLINE
What if I accidentally overdose?
In the event that somebody has overdosed and has genuine side effects, for example, fainting or shortness of breath, call 911. One can also call a nearby poison control agency immediately. Read all the instructions carefully when if you plan to BUY JANUVIA 100MG ONLINE
BUY JANUVIA 100MG TABLET
This medicine will be available at any local pharmacy in your neighborhood. Other than that, it is also available on online pharmacy websites. However, it can be hard to know the authenticity of online stores hence one should do a background check. One of the best online pharmacies to buy BUY JANUVIA 100MG ONLINE is All Day Med.