Isokin 300 Mg
- Generic Name : Isoniazid
- Brand Name : Nydrazid
- Manufacture Name : Pfizer
- Presentation : Tablets
- Delivery Days : 10 To 12 Working Days
If you are suffering from tuberculosis, your doctor shall prescribe you to buy Isokin 300mg online or from a local drugstore, as it is an antibacterial drug which kills tuberculosis causing organisms. It is therefore used for the treatment and prevention of tuberculosis. It is supposed to be used with other medicines until it increases its effectiveness.
- This medicine is manufactured and marketed by a company named Pfizer Ltd.
- The primary chemical constituent of this medicine is Isoniazid and Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine).
- The concentration of these two constituents varies along with the doses of the medicine.
- It is advisable to store the medicine at standard room temperature away from excess heat or moisture.
- You can easily buy Isokin 300mgfrom a local pharmacy or online.
What is the normal dosage of the medicine that you should follow?
Before you buy Isokin 300mg online or locally, your doctor must mention that it is a prescription medicine and it is to be taken as suggested by the doctor. It should be taken in an empty stomach and take it at a fixed time to ensure better efficacy. Do not consume more than the recommended dose, as this may have harmful effects on your body. If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you remember. The course of the treatment must be completed even if you feel better. Sudden discontinuation of the treatment may affect the potency of the medicine. The medicine may take some to show its effects on the symptoms. However, it is advised to consult the doctor if you feel an aggravation of the condition or if your condition does not improve.
- Normal Dose: You should stick to the dosing method that is instructed by your general physician. Do not take more or less than what is prescribed to you. Continue taking the medicine for the duration your doctor has instructed. The tablets should be taken orally and swallowed as a whole with a glass of water. You should not crush or chew the tablet while consuming it. You can take it with or without food.
- Overdose: If forgetfully you take more tablets than usual, you may face problems and adverse side effects. Hence, you must rush to seek medical help whenever any such situation arises.
- Missed Dose: If you drop a dose of the medicine in between, it is preferred that you take it the moment you remember. But, if the time is close to your next dosage then skip the missed one. Do not take a double dose to make up the forgotten one as it is proven to be harmful.
- Quitting: You should not quit your medication in between unless prescribed and instructed by a doctor. As medicines do have withdrawal effects, which can be severe. However, if you cannot buy Isokin 300mgdue to lack of availability, then you can consult your doctor regarding this issue and he or she may suggest an alternative of similar composition.
What is the primary benefit of taking this medication?
As you buy Isokin 300mg onlineor offline, you must know that it is a combination of medications used in the treatment of tuberculosis. It prevents the growth of the microorganisms that cause the infection. It also protects the nerves from the side effects that may occur during the course of the treatment. The working procedure of medicine is efficient and fast. The medicine is eligible to have a fast recovery of this disease.
Details about the disease and the working procedure are thus mentioned below:
- Tuberculosis: Tuberculosis (TB) is a bacterial infection that usually affects the lungs. It is caused by bacteria called Mycobacterium tuberculosis. The disease is contagious and severe and can be fatal if not treated. It spreads from one person to another via small droplets released into the air by a person suffering from TB. Doctors prescribe tobuy Isokin 300mg because it is a combination of two medicines: Isoniazid and vitamin B6 (pyridoxine). Isoniazid is an antibiotic that prevents TB bacteria from forming their own protective covering. This kills the bacteria and eradicates the infection. Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine) is added to prevent nerve damage which may be a side effect of isoniazid. The active constituent of this medication is an inactive compound which is known as a prodrug. It needs to be activated by the catalase of bacteria. Once the active constituent (Isoniazid) gets activated it brings about inhibition of the synthesis of mycolic acids.
What are the side effects linked with this medication?
As soon as you buy Isokin 300mg online or from a local store, you should be ready and prepared to monitor yourself and find out if you are facing any severe side effects. The side effects are generally mild and go away after a few days. But, if it stays for a long time you should seek medical help. The side effects that are common generally do not need any special medical attention, but the ones that are severe should be treated properly. The side effects are thus listed below:
- Peripheral neuropathy
- Increased liver enzymes
What are the warnings and precautionary measures that you should keep in mind?
There are a few precautionary measures that you should follow strictly to maintain a healthy life and make the medicine work efficiently. Soon after you start taking the medicine after you buy Isokin 300mg online or locally, you should start practicing a few habits also be cautious about a few warnings and interactions that this medicine has.
- Avoid using this medicine if you are allergic to it. This may cause severe allergic reactions like redness, burning sensation, and swellings.
- If you have any liver disorders or if you have had hepatitis from any medicine, let your doctor know about the same.
- Isokin 300 Tablet is probably safe to use in patients with kidney disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Isokin 300 Tablet may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor.
- Consuming alcohol while taking Isokin 300 Tablet may cause symptoms such as flushing, increased heartbeat, nausea, thirst, chest pain, and low blood pressure (Disulfiram reaction).
- Isokin 300 Tablet may be unsafe to use during pregnancy. Although there are limited studies in humans, animal studies have shown harmful effects on the developing baby. Your doctor will weigh the benefits and any potential risks before prescribing it to you. Please consult your doctor.
- Do not skip any doses and finish the full course of treatment even if you feel better.
- It may cause dizziness. Don't drive or do anything that requires mental focus until you know how Isokin 300 Tablet affects you.
- Your doctor may monitor your liver function, vision, and thyroid function while on treatment with this medicine.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q1) Are there any breast-feeding warnings?
Ans: Isonkin 300mg Tablet is probably safe to use during breastfeeding. Please consult your doctor before you buy Isokin 300mg for more details regarding the issue.
Q2) Does this medicine react with Anxil tablets?
Ans: Yes, Isokin tablets react with Anxil tablets and cause problems. Hence, you should not take these tablets together.
Q3) Can I take Vitamin B6 with other medicines?
Ans: Sometimes drugs are not safe when you take them with certain other drugs and food. Taking them together can cause bad side effects. Be sure to talk to your doctor about all the drugs you take.
Buy Isokin 300mg Online.
If you want to buy Isokin 300mg, it is not a big deal anymore, as you can easily get it at All Day Med. We provide you with trustworthy and reliable medicines according to your need, within 10 to 12 working days. All you need to do is, make a few clicks, and order.