Gastro tablets are used for the treatment of symptoms of night-time heartburn and other conditions. The medicine contains cisapride as an active ingredient. The Tablets stimulate the motor activity of the gastrointestinal tract by enhancing the release of acetylcholine from the entire nervous system. Gastro Health Medicine is available in the strength of 40MG and 50MG and a packet of it contains 10 Tablets.
Side Effects of the Gastro Health
Some of the rare but serious side effects of the medicine that may occur because of the ingredients present in the medicine are:
- Upset stomach
- Stuffy nose
- Vision changes
- Chest pain
Always keep these side effects in your mind if you are going to Buy Gastro Health Medicine Online.
Drug Interactions with Gastro Tablet
If you use some other drugs with Gastro then it's effect may reduce. Tell your doctor about all the drugs, herbal products, and supplements that you are already using. Gastro Health Medicine may interact with:
Who should not take these Gastro Health?
The medicine is not prescribed in the following conditions:
- Clinically significant bradycardia
- Congestive heart failure
- Congenital long QT syndrome
- Ischemic or vascular heart disease
- QT prolongation heart disease
- Respiratory failure
- Second or third-degree atrioventricular block
- Structural heart defects
- Sinus node dysfunction
So you should always consult with your doctor before taking Gastro Health Medicine and starting the medication in such cases.
Precautions for the Gastro Health Medicine
Take these precautions while you are using the medicine:
- Do not take the medicine if you have any known allergy against the cisapride and the other ingredients that are present in the medicine.
- Inform your doctor about the latest list of medicines, herbal supplements, pre-existing disease, current health conditions, e.g., pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.
- Do not eat grapefruit and drink grapefruit juice while taking this medicine.
- Be very cautious when you Buy Gastro Health Medicine Online for use but you are suffering from eating disorder, hypocalcemia, hypokalemia, hypomagnesemia, renal failure, malnutrition, and severe dehydration.
What are the General Instructions for the medicine?
Always follow some general instructions when you Buy Gastro Health Medicine Online. Some of the instructions are given here:
- Before starting the medication, always consult with your doctor.
- Do not decide the amount of the medicine by yourself. Always follow the doctor’s prescription.
- If you want to stop taking the medicine due to any reason first of all ask your doctor about it.
- Keep the gastro medicine at cool, dark, and dry place.
- Keep the medicine away from children and pets.
- Store the medicine at the normal room temperature (10-30oC).
- Do not keep the medicine in a packet other than the original one.
- Do not chew, crush, or break the medicine. Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water.
- Do not fluctuate the time of taking the medicine. Always follow a strict time table.
- Make sure that whenever you Buy Gastro Health Medicine Online check the expiry date.
- In case if you missed your dose then take it as soon as possible but if it is the time of the next dose then do not take the two pills, just skip the missed one.
- In case of overdose go for the immediate clinical treatment or contact with your doctor if you are getting some severe side effects.
- Always check the expiry date before buying the medicine and never take the medicine if it is expired.
- Do not share your medicine with anybody else even if the person has the same symptoms because it may cause overdose to him.
- Neither flush the expired medicine in the toilet nor dump it into the drainage as it may harm and pollute the environment. Consult with your doctor or pharmacist for more details on how to safely discard Gastro Health Medicine.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much time does the medicines take for showing the effect?
The medicine may take half an hour for showing the effect.
How long does the effect of medicine last?
The effect of medicine may last for 4 – 5 hours.
Is it safe to drink alcohol during the medication?
No, the drinking of alcohol should be avoided during the medication as it may reduce the effectiveness of the medicine.
Can the medicine taken by a pregnant woman?
It is suggested to ask your doctor in this regard.
Can a breastfeeding woman take this medicine?
It is recommended to ask your doctor about the risks and benefits of the medicine for a breastfeeding woman.
Is it safe to drive while taking the medicine?
No, it is advised not to drive or operate the machines while taking the medicine because of vision problems and dizziness an accident can take place.
Is it a habit-forming medicine?
Most of these medicines are not habit forming but it is recommended to check product packet for being sure.
If any query arises in your mind related to Gastro Health Medicine then you can ask it on our site. The answers of your all questions will be given by our health experts.