Idrofos 3 Ml Injection
- Generic Name : Ibandronic Acid
- Brand Name : Boniva
- Manufacture Name : sun pharma
- Presentation : Injection Vial
- Delivery Days : 10 To 12 Working Days
Your doctor shall ask you to buy Idrofos 3ml Inj. Online or offline, as it is used to treat and prevent osteoporosis (a condition in which the bones become thin and weak and break easily) in postmenopausal women. Osteoporosis makes the bones weaker and thinner and increases the risk of fractures. This medication may cause a decrease in the blood calcium levels, hence it is not recommended for use in patients with low calcium levels.
- This Injection is made and marketed by Sun Pharma Laboratories Ltd.
- The primary constituent of this medicine is Ibandronate.
- The concentration of Ibandronate depends on the dose of the injection. For example, if you search for Idrofos 3ml Inj. online, you will notice that it contains 3ml of Ibandronic acid.
- This injection should be kept at standard room temperature.
- You can easily buy Idrofos 3ml Inj. online or from a nearby pharmacy.
What is the normal dosage of the injection?
As you search for Idrofos 3ml Inj. online, you will see that it is given by a doctor or nurse. You will not need to do this yourself. How much you are given, and how often, will be decided by your doctor. It may just be a single injection but if you are being treated for bone problems caused by the spread of cancer you may need regular injections. Idrofos 3 Injection is only part of a program of treatment that may also include changes to your diet and taking calcium and vitamin supplements.
- Normal Dosage: The normal dosage of this medicine varies from person to person. It can be once a month or even once a day. The duration, time, and dosage will be specifically mentioned by your doctor and illustrated to you. Do not take more or fewer doses than what is prescribed to you.
- Overdose: An excess dose of this medicine will not make it work faster; rather it can cause severe problems and increase the risk of severe side effects. You should rush for medical help if you ever suspect an overdose of this injection.
- Missed Dose: Missing a dose of this injection can make your problems get magnified. It is better to consult your doctor and take the injection at a desirable time. But, you should not take an extra dose of it to cover up the missed dose.
- Quitting: No injection should be discontinued in between the course, all of a sudden, without proper medical consultations. Stopping the course can bring back the prior problems in a magnified form. But, if you cannot buy Idrofos 3ml Inj. onlineor offline due to lack of availability, consult your doctor regarding the same and he or she will prescribe an alternative.
What is the main benefit of taking this injection?
As you search for Idrofos 3ml Inj. online, you will find that it is used to treat or prevent osteoporosis in the postmenopausal female. Osteoporosis makes the bones weaker and thinner and increases the risk of fractures. This medication may cause a decrease in the blood calcium levels, hence it is not recommended for use in patients with low calcium levels. The main benefit and the working procedure of the medicine are thus briefed below:
- Osteoporosis: It often occurs in women after menopause. This condition can be treated with bone-strengthening medicines. Idrofos 3 Injection is a type of medicine termed a bisphosphonate. It slows down the rate at which bone is broken down in your body. This supports bone density and reduces your risk of breaking a bone. The injection, in general, is given once every year to treat osteoporosis and every two years to prevent it.
- Hypercalcemia: Most of your calcium should be in your bones. When you have more calcium in your blood than normal it is called hypercalcemia (high blood calcium levels). It is a serious condition and affects a large number of people with cancer. Idrofos 3 Injection is a type of medicine called a bisphosphonate. It reduces the amount of calcium in your blood by slowing down the rate at which bone is broken down in your body. This medicine is normally only given once by injection to treat hypercalcemia, but you may need additional doses. Make sure you attend all appointments with your doctor.
The medicine works efficiently and helps to cure bone problems as mentioned above.
What are the various side effects linked with this injection?
The side effects of using this medicine can be found online by searching for Idrofos 3ml Inj. online. These side effects are mild and do not require special medical attention. But, there are a few of them that may show up often and introduce critical situations. It is better to consult a doctor if any of these side effects are bothering you for a long time. The side effects are:
- Loosening of the teeth
- Flu-like symptoms
- Muscle pain
- Abdominal pain
- Pain at the injection site
- Difficult or painful urination
- Shortness of breath
- Dull, aching pain in the hip, groin or thighs
What are the precautions and warnings that you should keep in mind?
As you buy Idrofos 3ml Inj. online, you will have to maintain a few precautionary measures and also keep in mind a few warnings. These will help you to cope up with the side effects, as well as make the injection work faster in curing your condition. These precautionary measures are:
- Idrofos 3 Injection should be used with caution in patients with severe kidney disease. Dose adjustment of Idrofos 3 Injection may be needed. Please consult your doctor. No dose adjustment is recommended for patients with mild or moderate renal impairment.
- Drink plenty of fluids to prevent dehydration and kidney damage.
- It can lower the level of calcium in the blood. Take calcium and vitamin D supplements as suggested by your doctor.
- You may develop fever or flu-like symptoms, such as chills, tiredness, and weakness. These are usually temporary and should go away after a few days. You may take a pain reliever/fever reducer to prevent or treat these symptoms.
- Your doctor will monitor your response to Idrofos 3 Injection by testing your bone mineral density (BMD). This is usually done every 1-3 years.
- It may cause a rare condition called osteonecrosis of the jaw. Have regular dental check-ups and inform your doctor if you develop sudden pain in your jaw.
- Whether you purchase Idrofos 3ml Inj. online or offline from a local medicine store, you should not forget to check the expiry date of the medicine. This will help you stay away from the toxic effects of the expired injections.
- Always consult your doctor and let him know about the various other medicines that you are taking. This will help you prevent various drug or disease interactions that this injection can have with other medications.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q1) How long should I take Idrofos 3 Injection?
Ans: Idrofos 3 Injection should be taken in the dose and duration advised by your doctor. Usually, Idrofos 3 Injection is prescribed for at least 6 months before it has the maximum effect on your bones.
Q2) Can this medicine be taken while breastfeeding?
Ans: This medicine is not recommended for use in breastfeeding women unless absolutely necessary. The risks and benefits should be discussed with the doctor before receiving this medicine.
Q3) Is Idrofos 3 Injection safe?
Ans: Idrofos 3 Injection is safe if used in the dose and duration advised by your doctor. Take it exactly as directed and do not skip any dose. Follow your doctor's instructions carefully and let your doctor know if any of the side effects bother you.
Buy Idrofos 3ml Inj. Online
If you are searching for Idrofos 3ml Inj. online, All Day Med is one of the leading online drugstores in the USA, on which you can rely. We promise to deliver you the best quality medicines within 10 to 15 days of placing the order, at your desired location.