Halovate 0.05 % Ointment
- Generic Name : Halobetasol
- Brand Name : Ulravate
- Manufacture Name : Glenmark
- Presentation : Tube
- Delivery Days : 10 To 12 Working Days
Halovate is a medication prescribed by doctors to treat inflammatory symptoms of itching, swelling, redness in different conditions. This medicine’s formulation is based on a compound called Halobetasol, a highly effective corticosteroid. It should be used for no more than 2 weeks of time. It is not recommended for use in children under 12 years of age.
If prescribed you can buy Halovate 0.05% 30gm online with AllDayMed or in trusted retail stores.
What is this medicine used for?
It is used for mild to severe skin inflammation, redness, and itching symptoms of dermatitis that can be treated with corticosteroids.
It is used against eczema and related symptoms such as rashes, itching etc.
It is used for treating rashes due to its high potency.
It is used to treat psoriasis’s symptoms such as dryness, itchiness etc.
How does the medication work?
This medicine works by blocking the production of chemicals called prostaglandins, that cause the symptoms of itching, swelling in the body.
What are the side effects caused by this medicine?
Halovate cream may cause burning, stinging, itching or redness at the area of application. This should normalize after a few days of use. If these side effects persist or worsen, tell your doctor.
If these unlikely serious side effects occur: stretch marks, skin thinning/discoloration, acne, excessive hair growth etc; stop taking the medication and inform your doctor for changes in treatment.
It is advisable to be informed of such risks medicine, you can also check Halovate 0.05% 30gm online for such information.
How to use this medicine?
This is a topical medication and should be applied on the areas impacted from the conditions. For safe and appropriate use, talk to your doctor to buy Halovate 0.05% 30gm online and use it in the recommended dosage schedule.
Check the product label and user documentation for directions off use. You may also talk to your doctor to use the product.
Before and after the use of the cream, wash your hands. Take a dab of the cream and apply it gently on the impacted area, forming a thin film over it and massage it spread around evenly. Let it get absorbed into the skin before you apply other products.
Avoid getting it in your mouth, eyes and other sensitive areas; if contacted wash it immediately with adequate amounts of water.
Do not cover the area under treatment with tight dressings or other materials as it may worsen the condition. Likewise, in infants avoid covering the impacted area with diapers.
In case you missed using the cream, use it whenever possible. Do not overuse the product as it may increase the likeliness of side effects.
If you suspect overdose, talk to your doctor immediately. As severe symptoms may occur.
What are the health risks associated with this medicine?
Before you buy Halovate 0.05% 30gm online or otherwise, consult a doctor to assess any health risks that may contradict your treatment with this medicine.
The following are the health risks commonly associated with this medicine:
- If you are allergic to corticosteroids or this medicine and any of its ingredients used, it may cause allergic reactions.
- In some cases, the medicine is known to cause growth retardation. In children, it should be used with caution. Monitor for any changes along the course of therapy. Reduction of dosage to minimum, along with other measures may be required, if deemed necessary.
- In diabetic patients, this medicine may cause blood sugar levels. For susceptible cases, it should be used with caution. Regular monitoring at spaced intervals is advised.
- This medicine is recommended for use for no longer than 2 weeks of time. For long term use, you may be prescribed to get Halovate 0.05% 30gm online having titration of the dose of minimum levels to reduce the chances of adverse effects.
- It is advisable to tell your doctor or pharmacist your medical history, in particular if you have poor blood circulation, immune system problems, certain skin problems such as rosacea, perioral dermatitis; in order to prevent potential issues.
What are the available substitutes for this medicine?
Tell your doctor before changing your medications for safety and efficacy purposes. You can buy Halovate 0.05% 30gm online or choose any of the following substitutes:
- Blisderm 0.05 % Ointment - Strides Shasun Ltd.
- Habiccor 0.05 % Ointment - Alembic Ltd.
- Haloderm 0.05 % Ointment - Micro Labs Ltd.
- Halox 0.05 % Ointment - Ranbaxy Laboratories Ltd.
- Ultravex 0.05 % Ointment -Dr. Reddys Laboratories Ltd.
What are the harmful drug interactions possible with this medicine?
Drug interactions are undesired as they change the pharmacology of the medicine and even prove harmful in some cases. As a safety measure, tell your doctor of your prescriptive and non prescriptive drug use including ayurvedic, herbal and other supplements. Before informed of such possibilities when you got to buy Halovate 0.05% 30gm online or in retail
The drugs are likely to cause drug interactions:
Note that this is not an all-inclusive list, discuss with your doctor for more information.
Store this product at room temperatures with a limited exposure to light and moisture.
Keep the product out of sight and reach of children to avoid mishaps.
Frequently asked questions about the medicine
Q1. How soon can the effects of this medicine be noticed?
The time it takes for the medicine to show effects is not established.
Q2. How long do the effects of this medicine show?
The time for which the medicine shows effects is not established. Check Halovate 0.05% 30gm online or with your doctor for clinical advice.
Q3. Can I use alcohol safely while taking this medicine?
The Effects of alcohol on this medicine’s use are not clear. Talk to your doctor for medical advice.
Q4. Is this a habit forming medicine?
Any Habit forming tendencies haven’t been reported.
Q5. Can this medicine be used while pregnant and breast-feeding?
This medicine can pass into breast milk and to your child. Hence, it is recommended not to use it on pregnant and breastfeeding women. Talk to your doctor to assess the risks and benefits and use only if clearly needed.
Buy Halovate 0.05% 30gm online with AllDayMed
AllDayMed is one of the best medication retailers in the digital space. Customers from wherever they are can access our treasure of medications at cheap rates to get their prescription fills. Our medicines are safe and highly efficacious as they are approved by FDA. To get great benefits, order your weekly drug needs with us.
Visit AllDayMed.com to know more.