Glucobay 50 Mg
- Generic Name : Herbal Products
- Brand Name : Precose
- Manufacture Name : Bayer health care AG
- Presentation : Tablets
- Delivery Days : 10 To 12 Working Days
Glucobay 50 MG Tablet is an antidiabetic medication. It is used to control high blood glucose levels. It is used only in patients with Type II Diabetes. It can be used along with Insulin or any other medicines in order to obtain better control over the blood sugar levels. A controlled diet and workout routine may give more favorable results. You can BUY GLUCOBAY 50MG ONLINE from our store- All day Med.
BUY GLUCOBAY 50MGand take it as directed by the doctor. The dose is likely to vary based on the body's response to the treatment. It is desirable to undergo blood sugar tests at frequent intervals. You should always take a sugar candy to overcome sudden lowered blood sugar levels. The schedule and continuation of use should not be adjusted without asking a doctor.
Major & minor side effects of Glucobay 50 MG Tablet are:
- Abdominal pain
- Yellow-colored eyes or skin
- Nausea or Vomiting
Uses of Glucobay 50 MG Tablet
What is it prescribed for?
- Type II Diabetes Mellitus
- Glucobay 50 MG Tablet is used to regulate blood sugar levels in adults with Type II Diabetes Mellitus.
Are you suffering from diabetes? BUY GLUCOBAY 50MGas it is an antidiabetic drug used to control blood glucose levels. It is used only in patients with type II diabetes. It can be used in mixture with Insulin or other medications to control blood sugar levels better. A controlled intake and exercise cycle can give the best results.You can BUY GLUCOBAY 50MG ONLINE at All day Med.
When not to use?
- Allergy: Glucobay 50 MG is not recommended in patients with a known allergy.
- Gastrointestinal disease: Glucobay 50 MG Tablet is not advised for sufferers with a past of gastrointestinal disorders such as inflammatory bowel disease, colon ulcers, or intestinal obstruction.
Take the avoided dose as shortly as you remember. If you get a snack right away, take a dose with a snack. If it's time for your succeeding dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your normal time. Do not take two doses or additional doses at the same time. Do not increase the dose or stop taking this taking medicine.
All drugs interact separately from person to person. BUY GLUCOBAY 50MG and check all possible interactions with your doctor before starting any medications.
- Interaction with alcohol :Alcohol can affect blood glucose levels to rise or fall. This mechanism includes the inhibition of gluconeogenesis and the anti-regulatory response to hypoglycemia.
Alcohol consumption is not recommended in diabetics as it raises blood glucose levels. Blood glucose levels require to be monitored regularly, and a proper diet can be taken for better diabetes control.
- Interaction with Medicine
- Impaired liver function: Glucobay 50 MG is not recommended in patients with primary cirrhosis. Tell your doctor if you have a history of liver injury. An alternative drug should be considered based on the clinical situation.
- Diabetic ketoacidosis: Glucobay 50 MG pill is not recommended in patients with diabetic ketoacidosis. Tell your practitioner if you have a past of diabetic ketoacidosis. An alternative drug should be considered based on the clinical situation.
- Gastrointestinal disease: Glucobay 50 MG medicine is not advised in sufferers with inflammatory bowel disease or chronic intestinal disease. Tell your doctor if you have gastrointestinal problems. An alternative drug should be considered based on the clinical situation.
- Food interference :No information available.
- Lab intervention : No information available.
This is not a complete list of drug interactions. You should discuss your doctor about all the side effects of the medication you are taking.
Tell your doctor if you have liver or kidney disease, diarrhea, especially diarrhea, problems with the colon, obstruction, digestion, or if you have a large hernia. - Tell your specialist if you are expecting a baby or breastfeeding.
- How long does it need for this medication to take effect?
The greatest effect of this medicine can be seen in 1 hour.
- How long do the consequences of this medicine last?
The consequence of this drug lasts, on average, 4 to 6 hours.
- Is it safe to use alcohol while taking this medicine?
Alcohol consumption is not recommended in diabetics as it raises blood glucose levels. Blood glucose levels need to be monitored regularly, and a proper diet can be taken for better diabetes control.
- Is it a habitual drug?
No habit-forming trends were reported.
- Can I take this medicine during pregnancy?
This drug is not approved for pregnant women.
- Are there food restrictions?
Maintaining a healthy diet and weight is very important to help control your diabetes. Avoid alcohol.
- How do I store?
Store in a cool or dry area out of reach of children. Do not use the use term after the expiration date.
- Can I take this medicine while breastfeeding?
This drug is not approved in breastfeeding women.
- When should I seek medical help?
If you think you may have an overdose or an allergy, seek help. Symptoms of a terrible reaction to the drug are shortness of breath, chest tightness, and fever; Itching, bad cough, blue or gray color, seizures or swelling of the face, lips, tongue, or throat. 100.5 (F (38 ° C) or higher, vomiting, nasty throat, ear or sinus pain, cough, excessive sputum or sputum discoloration, urinary incontinence, mouth ulcers, and sores are symptoms of infection which may or may not cure. Consult your doctor if you have very low blood sugar or high blood sugar, any rash or side effect, or health problem.
You can BUY GLUCOBAY 50MG from any medicine shop easily. But are you searching to BUY GLUCOBAY 50MG ONLINE? Take all necessary precautions while looking for the online purchasing mediums. We sell pharmaceutical drugs online and are one of the most reputable online pharmacies. At All Day Med, BUY GLUCOBAY 50MG ONLINE,as we are committed to supplying high-quality medications to our users. Our services are accessible all over the USA.