Fluvir 75 Mg Capsule
- Generic Name : Oseltamivir
- Brand Name : Oseltamivir
- Manufacture Name : Hetero Healthcare,india
- Presentation : Capsules
- Delivery Days : 10 To 12 Working Days
Fluvir 75 mg Capsule is an antiviral drug that has been used to treat infections of influenza virus types A and B. It belongs to the chemical class of neuraminidase inhibitors, which works dynamically by inhibiting the neuraminidase (influenza virus enzyme) in order to prevent the spread of infection in the body. Recently, Fluvir 75 mg Capsule has been issued (not approved) by the US-FDA for the treatment of mild, moderate as well as severe forms of newly originated Coronavirus disease. However, please do not use this drug to treat COVID-19 until and unless the doctor advises to do so. All the risks and benefits should be discussed with the doctor in the case of Coronavirus. You can buy Fluvir 75 mg Capsule online at All Day Meds.
Intended for: Fluvir 75 mg Capsule is prescribed for Influenza (Flu)
Direction for Usage-
Fluvir 75 mg Capsule can be taken with or without food; however, it is important to take the capsules precisely as directed by your doctor. Ensure not to take in larger or even smaller quantities than what has been prescribed to you. Maintain proper hygiene measures during the course of treatment. Completing the course of treatment to prevent the spread of the infection is essential, and it is advised not to stop the consumption of the medication abruptly because it might cause a relapse and worsen the symptoms. Before beginning with the treatment, get your liver and kidney function assessment done. In case the patient is unable to swallow the capsule, the doctor may recommend an oral suspension formulation of this medicine or advise to open the capsule and mix the contents with a sweetened liquid. Do not chew, crush or bite the capsule.
If you miss any dose of fluvir 75mg, take it as soon as you remember. In case it is almost time for your next scheduled dose, it would be better to skip the previous dose at all rather than making up for the missed dose. Reach out for emergency medical treatment or contact your doctor immediately in case of an overdose.
Common side effects of Fluvir 75 mg Capsule
The side effects may range from as minor as a headache to as severe as phlegm-producing cough. Some of the common side effects and ways to cope with a few of them on your own are listed below.
- Abdominal pain
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Phlegm- producing cough
- Excessive tearing of the eye
- Trouble sleeping
- Itching and rash
Coping with Nausea
Eat small and frequent meals and drink plenty of fluids. Avoid fatty, fried, spicy and sugary foods at all. Get plenty of fresh air. Try chewing ginger or drinking ginger tea. You could also eat bananas to reuptake potassium in your blood, which can drop if you are sick. Intake of oral rehydration salts to make up for the lost vitamins and minerals is also advised. Consult your doctor if this persists long.
Coping with Vomiting
Eat small and frequent meals and drink plenty of fluids. Avoid fatty, fried, spicy and sugary foods at all. Get plenty of fresh air. Try chewing ginger or drinking ginger tea. You could also eat bananas to reuptake potassium in your blood, which can drop if you vomit. Intake of oral rehydration salts to make up for the lost vitamins and minerals is also advised. Consult your doctor for some over the counter medication that can help your case.
Coping with Abdominal pain
Rest, relax, and put a heating pad or hot water bottle on your stomach to relieve the pain. You could also try to have a warm bath or shower to relax and relieve the pain. Eat and drink slowly, and have smaller and more frequent meals. It is important to reduce your intake of coffee, tea, and alcohol as these can worsen the pain. Seek your doctor's advice about possible medication if the pain is unbearable.
Coping with Headache
Take rest and drink plenty of fluids. Avoid sleeping more than required or straining your eyes as well as drinking alcohol. Headaches usually go away with time. In case they persist or worsen, ask your doctor to recommend a painkiller.
The drug should never be used for influenza prophylaxis in children under the age of 1 year.
- There are no studies that define whether it is safe to consume alcohol with Fluvir 75mg Capsule or not. Please consult your doctor's advice.
- Intake of Fluvir 75mg Capsule is safe during breastfeeding. (Limited human data)
- However, Fluvir 75mg Capsule may be unsafe to use during pregnancy. Please consult your doctor for potential risks and benefits before you begin the treatment.
- Please note that Fluvir 75mg Capsule should be used with extreme caution in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor for dose adjustments for the same.
- Fluvir 75mg Capsule should again be used with extreme caution in patients with severe liver disease. Please consult your doctor for dose adjustments for the same
- Contact your doctor immediately if you notice any changes in mood or behavior, especially in children and adolescents.
- Fluvir 75mg Capsule is not a substitute for flu vaccination. Your doctor might prescribe both for your treatment course.
1. Can Fluvir 75mg capsule be used for treating the common cold, sinus infection, or sore throat?
Fluvir 75 mg is not recommended for minor illnesses like a common cold, sinus infection, or sore throat. It is only and only prescribed for symptoms of influenza viral infection.
2. What is Fluvir 75 mg Capsule? Is it an antibiotic or a sulfa drug?
Fluvir 75 mg is an anti-influenza drug which is used to treat influenza. No, It is neither an antibiotic nor a sulfa drug.
3. Can I buy a Fluvir 75 mg capsule over the counter?
No. Fluvir 75 mg capsule is an H1 prescription drug that could only be sold under the guidance of a proper expert. It is not available over the counter and should never be used without doctor's advice. You can buy Fluvir 75 mg Capsule online at All Day Meds.
4. Is it safe to use the Fluvir 75 mg capsule?
Yes. Fluvir is relatively safe if used precisely as prescribed by your doctor. Please notify your doctor beforehand if you have any heart, kidney, or liver-related disease as the use of fluvir 75mg capsule might worsen your condition. Chances of developing side effects could not be overlooked. Seek your doctor's advice if you face any kind of side effects.
5. Can the use of the Fluvir 75mg capsule result in high blood pressure?
Fluvir 75 mg capsule is not known to lead to anything like high blood pressure. In case you are experiencing any such symptoms, please seek your doctor's advice immediately.
Buy Fluvir 75 mg Capsule from a Reliable Drugstore.
Fluvir 75 mg Capsule online could be purchased with ease. It is always recommended to buy your medicines, especially online, from a reliable drugstore. We are one of the most credible online pharmacies extending an extensive range of medicines to our customers that too at affordable rates and safe delivery options. All Day Med is the right option for online medical stores.