Fast&up Fortify Calcium with Vitamin D3 Supplement
- Generic Name : Fast & Up Fortify Calcium 500mg
- Brand Name : Natural Product
- Manufacture Name : Aeronutrix Sports Products Pvt.Ltd
- Presentation : Tablets
- Delivery Days : 10 To 12 Working Days
What is Fast & Up Fortify Calcium supplement?
This is a health supplement that can be used to keep up your Calcium, Magnesium, Vitamin D3, Vitamin C, Vitamin K1 and Vitamin B6 levels and treat any deficiencies keeping you from good health. This product is aimed for all around bone care maintenance to replenish the essential vitamins and minerals.
You may buy Fast&Up Fortify Calcium supplement with our service, AllDayMed or any of the retail pharmacy outlets.
How does the supplement work?
When the supplement is taken, it metabolizes into its individual constituents and reaches to the regions of the body where it is necessary. Similar to natural sources of vitamins and minerals, it produces the same effects across the functions of the body.
What are the side effects of this supplement?
Fast&Up Fortify Calcium supplement has been marketed as producing no side effects with its use. However, you may experience side effects due to any unknown underlying health conditions or other reasons. It is best to consult your doctor to be sure before you buy Fast&Up Fortify Calcium supplement.
How to use this supplement?
- Before taking the supplement it is advised to check with your doctor if you can use the supplement without any special side effects unique to your condition.
- Check the label, user guide and other documentation that may be provided with the product package for use instructions. If you have concerns you may consult a health practitioner.
- Take 1 tablet of the supplement with 250 ml of water, and let it dissolve fully. Drink the solution with breakfast or lunch preferably.
- Follow a regular schedule and a specified time for taking the supplement in your daily routine. It is recommended to take supplements with meals to get full effect. Buy Fast&Up Fortify Calcium supplement from trusted sources.
- Remember to not substitute the supplements with food any other nutritional and energy requirements should be met through natural resources.
What steps should I follow if I miss a dose?
It is very important to follow a moderated usage and a schedule that suits you to avoid missing your supplement usage. If you miss a dose, take it whenever possible at the earliest. Do not use extra doses to make up for missed doses, try to minimum daily requirements.
What are the common precautions to be followed?
- For better absorption of nutrients, some health supplements may be required to be taken with food. Vitamins that are fat soluble should be taken with a meal with some fat content to help in quick absorption.
- Be precise, and check twice when you are taking the dosage as excess of it may produce harmful effects such as vomiting, diarrhea and even organ dysfunction. Check your regular meal nutrition as it may add up to the supplement use.
- Supplements such as Fast&Up Fortify Calcium supplement are only meant to support and help in nutritional requirements and not a substitute for natural food resources. Hence taking a well balanced diet schedule to make use of the supplements is necessary.
- Check with your doctor when you buy Fast&Up Fortify Calcium supplement before adopting the usage of the supplements especially with active medication use that may cause drug interactions. For example vitamin K may interfere with the working of warfarin medicine. Similarly Vitamin C may reduce the therapeutic effects of some forms of chemotherapy.
- Store the supplements at room temperature tightly sealed, in a place without excess moisture and heat.
- Store the product in a hygienic place that does not have damp conditions to prevent contamination.
- What is Fast&Up Fortify Calcium supplement ?
Fast&Up Fortify is a unique bone health supplement based on a combination of minerals like Calcium, Magnesium and vitamins such as Vitamin D3, Vitamin C, Vitamin B6 and Vitamin K for best optimum results.
- Why to use Fast & Up Fortify?
This product has calcium in the form of calcium carbonate, an essential mineral for bones in the body. This formulation is the highest concentration of calcium available and can be used to meet daily requirements.
- For whom Fast & Up Fortify is useful?
Anyone that wants to meet their daily requirements of Calcium, Magnesium and vitamins such as Vitamin D3, Vitamin C, Vitamin B6 and Vitamin K for various reasons such as conditions such as deficiency disorders, osteoporosis and general use including better mineral/protein absorption or body building may find the product useful.
- How to use the Fast&Up Fortify Calcium supplement ?
When you want to use, simply drop 1 tablet in 250 ml of water and let it dissolve. Drink it with lunch or breakfast meals preferably.
- How many tablets should one take in a day for optimum use?
Ideally, a single tablet is recommended for consumption for a day.
- Who can consume these tablets?
Any healthy person over the age of 12 years of age without any risks.
- Can I take Fast & Up Fortify on an empty stomach?
You may take it on an empty stomach but it is necessary to take the supplement with your main meals to get full benefits.
- Does Fast & Up Fortify use cause any side effects?
No, this product is marketed as having no side effects with its use. It is easy on the body and has normal effects similar to any natural sources. Check with your doctor for verified medical advice over any concerns.
- Does the supplement contain added sugars and is it safe for diabetic people?
No, the supplement does have any added sugar content. A sweetener Sucralose is present which has no potential bad effects, even in diabetic people.
- In what flavours is Fast & Up Fortify available in?
Fast & Up Fortify supplement is available in Lime & Lemon flavors.
Buy Fast&Up Fortify Calcium supplement with AllDayMed
At AllDayMed, we provide authentic and safe health supplements and medicines to our customers. Anyone that wants to buy such products can visit our website and shop through our large collection of products, right from their home for easy delivery.Visit AllDayMed.com to shop now.