- Generic Name : Triameterene + Benzthiazide
- Brand Name : Dytide
- Manufacture Name : GSK
- Presentation : Tablets
- Delivery Days : 10 To 12 Working Days
Ditide (50mg/25mg) is a prescription medicine used to treat hypertension or high blood pressure condition. It is also used to treat edema, which is characterised by swelling due to retention of fluid in body tissues. It is a combination of Benzthiazide (25mg) and Triamterene (50mg). Ditide (50mg/25mg) is should only be used in patients over 18 years of age
If prescribed by your doctor, buy Ditide (50mg/25mg) online with AllDayMed for authentic products.
How does it work?
Ditide Tablets work by elimination of water and electrolytes presence in excess quantities through urine relieving the symptoms of edema. In the case of hypertension, it blocks the enzymes and loosens the blood vessels in the body; promoting easier blood flow and lower blood pressure levels.
What are the side effects of Ditide (50mg/25mg)?
The side effects caused by Ditide tablets are mostly temporary and resolve on their own, similar to any other medicine. If they worsen or persist, talk to your doctor on priority.
Take adequate rest and keep yourself hydrated to mitigate the side effects. Also Ditide (50mg/25mg)’s use may cause dizziness; to remedy this To reduce after being getting up from a sitting/lying position for a long time, raise your body slowly.
If you develop rare and abnormal effects including allergic reactions, stop taking the medication and tell your doctor. Make sure you are aware of such risks involved with the use of the medicine when you buy Ditide 50mg online or otherwise.
The side effects may include:
- Glucose intolerance
- Dryness in mouth
- Feeling thirsty
- Increased production of urine
- Increased blood lipid level
- Electrolyte imbalance
- Increased uric acid level in blood
- Kidney stone
How to use Ditide (50mg/25mg)?
- Get a medical consultation before using the medicine for appropriate treatment and dosage schedule along with any other medications that may be needed to be used with this product. Buy Ditide (50mg/25mg) online in recommended dosages only as prescribed by your doctor for use.
- Check the product label or any user documentation for the directions to use. You may also get your doctor’s help if you are not sure.
- The dosage of the medicine prescribed depends on the condition and its severity along with physical factors and your medical history.
- Take the medication at the same time everyday as advised by your doctor, to maintain consistency and the efficacy of the treatment.
- Ditide (50mg/25mg) may lower the electrolytes levels of sodium, potassium, and magnesium etc present in the blood. To manage this, regular monitoring of kidney function and electrolytes may be needed by your doctor.
- Ditide (50mg/25mg) may cause it if you are in a sitting or resting position. For this, get up slowly and stand still for a while before any activities.
- Do not chew or crush the tablets; swallow whole with adequate amounts of water; along with or without food.
- If you miss a dose in between, take it as soon as possible. Avoiding taking doses back to back as it may cause side effects. Skip any one of the doses and go back to your normal schedule.
- If you overdose, get emergency medical help. Do not wait to respond until any side effects occur.
What are the health warnings for Ditide (50mg/25mg)?
- If you have a known history of allergy to Ditide (50mg/25mg); or any of the inactive ingredients used in it, you are likely to develop allergic reactions like rash, itching, troubled breathing etc. Tell your doctor before you buy Ditide 50mg online as alternative measures of treatment may be required.
- In patients with liver impairment in relation with cirrhosis and edema, cause is to be exercised while using Ditide (50mg/25mg) in a patient’s condition. If you develop any abnormal symptoms, notify your doctor as it may be a sign of worsening of the condition.
- In patients with kidney diseases for which Ditide (50mg/25mg) is not appropriate to use such as Anuria, shouldn’t use the medicine for any treatment as it may cause medical alterations.
- In patients, using Ditide (50mg/25mg) may experience changes in blood volume and electrolytes in the body, consequently resulting in dizziness, fainting and dry mouth. Monitoring of these conditions is advisable along with readjustment or alternative measures could be necessary for treatment.
- The use of Ditide (50mg/25mg) is recommended for use in patients who are younger than 18 years of age. Tell your doctor before you buy Ditide 50mg online and initiate treatment, as it may be harmful to your condition.
- Avoid driving, operating machinery or engaging in high risk activities as Ditide (50mg/25mg) hampers your ability due the possible onset of dizziness and visual disturbances.
What are the harmful drug interactions possible with Ditide (50mg/25mg)?
Unwanted drug interactions cause the medication effects to change and even lead to fatal health problems. Tell your doctor if you are on any drug use, including prescriptive and non prescribed medicines to maintain the safety and efficacy of Ditide tablets. check with your doctor to buy Ditide (50mg/25mg) online if you are already on other medications.
Some of the drugs that may cause drug interactions include:
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs
- Aminoglycoside antibiotics
- Angiotensin converting enzyme inhibitors
Store this product at room temperatures in between 10-30°C with a limited exposure to light and moisture.
Keep the product out of sight and reach of children to avoid mishaps.
Frequently asked questions about the medicine
Ques: How soon can the effects of Ditide (50mg/25mg) be noticed?
The medicine’s effects may show after 1 hr of taking it.
Ques: How long do the effects of Ditide (50mg/25mg) last in the body?
The effect of Ditide (50mg/25mg) can last for about an average time of 6 to 8 hours.
Ques: Where can I get Ditide (50mg/25mg)?
You can buy Ditide 50mg online with AllDayMed or in any retail pharmacies that stock the product.
Ques: Can I use alcohol safely while taking Ditide (50mg/25mg)?
No, alcohol can heighten the side effects of dizziness that may further deteriorate your capacity to function normally.
Ques: Can I drive while under the effects of Ditide (50mg/25mg)?
It is advised to refrain from driving and operating machinery. As the medicine causes dizziness and visual disturbances and affect your abilities.