DEMELAN CREAM 20GM
- Generic Name : Demelan
- Brand Name : Glycolic Acid 10%, Arbutin 5% , Kojic Acid 2%
- Manufacture Name : Glenmark, India
- Presentation : Tube
- Delivery Days : 10 To 12 Working Days
BUY DEMELAN CREAM ONLINE
Description of the Medicine
The cream helps in reducing the production of melanin in the skin. It also reduces the facial marks caused by acne, pimple and eczema. The cream helps in treating the dark discoloration caused by the sun, light or dark brown patches, spots or marks on your face due to hormonal treatment. It is also proved to be useful for hyperpigmentation.
The cream makes the pregnancy marks light that happens after the birth of child. When you buy demelan cream 20gm online it comes with a shelf life of 2 years from the date of manufacturing.
How does the cream work?
The cream reduces the level of melanin pigments which makes the skin lighter and brighter. This is done by an enzyme named Kojic acid dipalmitate that the cream contains. A natural glycosylated hydroquinone arbutin helps in whitening of the skin and getting rid of skin pigmentation. If you want such benefits then buy Demelan cream 20gm online from all day med.
What are the key components of this cream?
The medicine has the following key components:
- Glycolic acid
- Kojic acid dipalmitate
Uses of the Demelan Cream
You may buy demelan cream online for being treated from the conditions that are given under:
- Nourishes the skin
- Reduces melanin in the skin
- Protects against hyperpigmentation
- Repairs damaged skin cells
- Treats dark spots, wound and cut scars
- Soothes and moisturizes the dry skin
Directions for Use
Follow these directions during the medication:
- The usage of the cream does not depend on food timings.
- Properly clean the area with water and make it dry before applying the cream.
- For getting better results, use the cream at night.
- The cream should be reapplied as frequently as required.
- You are strictly advised to buy demelan cream 20gm online or from a drug store, only after checking the expiry date and never take medicine if it is expired as it may cause fatal also.
Side Effects of the Medicine
Basically the cream does not cause any side effects. But in some rare cases it may create such problems:
- Redness and itching on the surface of skin
- Skin irritation
- Burning of skin
Warnings and Precautions for the Medicine
Here are some warnings that are must to be remembered and the precautions that are must to be taken when you buy demelan cream online:
- The current list of medicines, herbal supplements, current health conditions such as pregnancy or thinking to be pregnant, upcoming surgery, etc. should be informed to your doctor before starting the use of the medicine.
- The cream is only for the external uses.
- If you have any known allergy against the active or inactive ingredients that are present in the medicine then do not use the cream. Otherwise it may cause some side effects.
- If you are using another pigment reducing or peeling treatment, then the cream should not be applied in the skin.
- Stop to use the cream if the discolored area becomes brighter again.
- The cream should not go into the eyes and nose.
- Exposure to the sun should be avoided during the medication.
- The use of the cream in excessive amounts may cause pilling.
- It should be consulted with your doctor before applying the cream on open wound, dry, chapped, irritated or sunburn skin.
What are the General Instructions for the medicine?
Always follow the instructions that are related to the cream. Some of them are mentioned below for your help:
- Always consult with your doctor if you are going to buy demelan cream 20gm online and starting its use.
- Follow the doctor's prescription related to the amount of the cream that is to be used.
- It is advised not to fluctuate the time of taking medicine. Always follow a strict time table.
- Ask your doctor before stopping the use of the cream.
- Place the cream out of the reach of children and pets.
- Do not freeze the cream.
- Store the cream at cool, dry and dark place.
- Never remove the original packet of the cream.
- Do not share your medicine with anybody, even if he has the same symptoms.
- The medicinal waste or expired medicine may harm the environment if it is dumped into the drainage. So ask your doctor or pharmacist to discard it safely.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can the medicine taken by a pregnant woman?
No, it is not recommended to buy demelan cream online and using it for pregnant women unless it is not so necessary.
Can a breastfeeding woman take this medicine?
No, it is not recommended for a breastfeeding woman to take this medicine. The risks and benefits of the medicine should be discussed before receiving this medicine.
Can Kojic acid damage the skin?
The use of Kojic acid is safe in cosmetics if it is at a concentration of 1%. But it's long term use may make your skin sensitive and more susceptible to sunburn.
How much time does the cream take to show the effects?
The effects and changes caused by the cream may be visible within an average duration of 2 weeks.
Does the Kojic acid permanently light the skin?
No, as you will stop the use of this cream, your skin will automatically come back to the natural tone.
Is this cream habit forming?
Most of these medicines does not contain the habit forming tendencies. But it is suggested to check the label of the cream before starting the use of it.
Is it safe to drive while using this cream?
If you are getting the side effects such as dizziness, drowsiness, headache, vision problem, etc. then the driving should be avoided.
BUY DEMELAN CREAM 20GM ONLINE
To get the bright and white skin buy this amazing cream from yours All Day Med. Here a large number of medicines and other products are available. They are committed to provide a reliable quality of the drugs because we know that your trust is our responsibility.
All the medicines are now on your smartphone. You may easily buy these medicines from our online pharmacy which is always here in your service. All the products are deliverable within 3 to 4 days. For getting more information, visit our site and get the experience of our services.
Note: We tried our best to provide the tested and relevant information but it is advised to make sure with your doctor or health advisor about this all.