Cutisoft 1% Cream
- Generic Name : Hydrocortisone
- Brand Name : Cortifoam
- Manufacture Name : Innova (Ipca
- Presentation : Tube
- Delivery Days : 10 To 12 Working Days
Cutisoft 1% cr. online, buy Cutisoft 1% cr. online
Cutisoft Cream is a topical steroid used for mild and moderate treatment of skin related ailments such as eczema. It prevents the release of inflammatory substances and relieves swelling, redness and itching in the affected area. You can buy Cutisoft 1% cr. Online at any store.
Cutisoft Cream should only be used for external use and only on the advice of your doctor. Of course you should generally clean and dry the affected area before applying a thin layer of lotion evenly on the affected skin. You should not apply it to exposed wounds or damaged skin.
Use it regularly to get the most out of it. Avoid contact with your eyes, nose and mouth. In case of accidental contact, rinse very well with plenty of water. Avoid covering the treated area with an airtight dressing such as a turban without a doctor's prescription.
It is usually mild or tolerant of side effects. However, it can cause application site reactions such as burning, irritation, itching and redness in some people. These side effects are temporary and usually go away over time. However, if they persist or worsen, tell your doctor. It is important for pregnant and lactating mothers to consult a doctor before using this medicine.
How to use Cutisoft Cream
This medicine is for external use only. Use it in dosage and duration, as advised by your doctor. Check the label for directions before use. Clean the affected area and apply a dry cream. If the affected area is not, hands should be washed after application. Read about how to use Cutisoft 1% cr. Online.
How Cutisoft Creamworks
Cutisoft Cream is a steroid drug that blocks the production of certain chemical messengers that cause redness, inflammation, and itching of the skin.
Major & minor side effects ofCutisoft 1 % Cream
- Redness of the skin
- Swelling of eyelids, face, lips, tongue
- Stretch marks
- Dry skin
You can buy Cutisoft 1% cr. Online at our store.
Quick tips for Cutisoft Cream
- Cutisoft cream is used to treat eczema, redness, swelling, itching and discomfort.
- It should be applied to the affected areas two or three times daily as a thin film or as directed by your doctor.
- Do not use more than once or more often than your doctor advised.
- Do not cover the treated area with an airtight dressing such as bandages, as this may increase the risk of side effects.
- If you think the area of skin you are treating is infected, you should stop using Cutisoft Cream and consult a doctor or read about Cutisoft 1% cr. Online.
- Consult a doctor if skin condition does not improve after 2 weeks of treatment.
General Alerts for Cutisoft Cream
- Use in children: This medicine should not be used in children under the supervision of a doctor. This can lead to growth retardation in some children. Therefore, children receiving this receiving drug should be closely monitored for growth criteria. Depending on the clinical situation, in some cases, replacement may be necessary with appropriate replacement.
- External use only: This use drug is recommended for external use only. Avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes or open wounds.
- Other drugs: This drug interacts with many other drugs and can cause serious side effects. Therefore, before starting treatment with this medicine, it is recommended to inform your doctor about all the drugs you have, including any BS herbs and supplements or search about Cutisoft 1% cr. online
- Infection : This drug should be used with extreme caution in patients with latent or active infection, as this drug may weaken the immune system and worsen the patient's condition. The risk is higher in patients with high doses of this drug. Depending on the clinical condition, it may be necessary to adjust the dose or replace it with an appropriate substitute.
- Diabetes: This drug should be used with extreme caution in patients with a history of diabetes because it raises the level of glucose in the blood. Depending on the clinical condition, blood glucose levels may need to be monitored, adjusted appropriately, or replaced with appropriate substitutes.
- Hyperadrenocorticism: This drug should be used with caution in patients with a history of hyperadrenocorticism as the patient's condition is likely to worsen. You may need a dose adjustment and more general clinical monitoring to use this drug safely. An alternative treatment option may be necessary in some cases based on the clinical condition.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question. Can I use Cutisoft on my face?
No, do not use Cutisoft on the face. In addition, it should not be used if there is softness (armpits), nerves or degeneration (tissue waste) in the treated area. In some cases, this may be considered abnormal by doctors. It should be used only after consulting your doctor, and if possible, the facial application should be limited to a maximum of 5 days.
Question. Can we use Cutisoft for infections?
Cutisoft is not an antimicrobial or antifungal agent. It is a steroid drug. Like corticosteroids, it should not be used in infections as it suppresses the immune system and increases the risk of infection. Covering the infection with a dressing after using Cutisoft will make the bacterial infection worse. Consult a doctor immediately if you have an inflammatory lesion or an infection has spread and immediately read about Cutisoft 1% cr. Online.
Question. How to use Cutisoft?
Before using Cutisoft, clean and dry the affected area, massage evenly into skin. Be careful not to get medicine in your eyes or mouth. If cataracts occur accidentally in your eyes, rinse with plenty of water and call a doctor if your eyes are irritated.
Question. Can I stop taking Cutisoft when my symptoms subside?
No, do not stop taking Cutisoft and complete the entire course of treatment even if you feel better. Your symptoms may improve before your treatment is completed. Stopping Cutisoft before your treatment completes will bring back skin symptoms.
Question. Who should not use Cutisoft?
Do not use Cutisoft if you are allergic to Cutisoft or any of its ingredients. It should be avoided if a person has any skin or eye infection. If you are planning or breastfeeding a baby or if you are pregnant, it is important to tell your doctor so that there is no harm to your baby.
From Where to buy Cutisoft 1% cr. online?
You should always buy your medicines from a trustworthy drug store. All Day Med is one of online drug store which provides you a wide range of medicines. Our drug stores are present atevery corner of the USA.You just have to visit our site where you can select the number of medicine required and then just enter the address and get the order.You can also buy Cutisoft 1% cr. Onlinefrom our site.