- Generic Name : Perindopril
- Brand Name : Aceon
- Manufacture Name : Servier Laboratories
- Presentation : Tablets
- Delivery Days : 10 To 12 Working Days
Coversyl 4mg online
Coversyl is a medication used in treatment of blood pressure, heart failure and heart attack conditions. It belongs to a class of drugs called as angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitors. It helps relax the blood vessels to reduce blood pressure. This may be used alone or in combination with other medicines for effective results. This product contains the active ingredient perindopril.
On doctor’s prescription you can buy Coversyl 4mg online or in retail pharmacies near you.
What are the uses of this medicine?
The following are the benefits of this medication:
- Hypertension - Coversyl 4mg tablets are used to reduce high blood pressure by relaxing the blood vessels. This allows to improve the vasculature of the blood vessels and promote smooth flow of blood in the body. It should be taken regularly for long term use as it minimizes the risks of conditions of heart stroke, failure etc.
- Heart attack/stroke - This medicine is used for prevention of heart attack and stroke. It decreases the blood pressure and minimizes the risks of the blood vessel problems in the heart by reducing the deterioration. It also helps with the worsening of the existing conditions. You can find Coversyl 4mg online to get the product for use.
- Heart failure - As this medicine helps with the blood flow from the heart, it minimizes the work strain and inhibits related heart failure symptoms. For a long standing healthy life, these tablets are beneficial and should be used for periods of time as directed by your doctor.
How does it work?
This drug is an ACE inhibitor and prevents the body from releasing the hormone called angiotensin II which tightens the blood vessels. This is done by blocking a chemical called angiotensin-converting enzyme. This allows for the blood vessels to widen and reduce the water retention into your blood by your kidneys. These effects bring down the blood pressure and in part help with preventing heart failure and heart attacks.
What are the side effects of this medicine?
Side effects are a part of the medicine’s effects and should be treated similarly. Most of the side effects are temporary and go away on their own. If the symptoms continue longer than usual or worsen, notify your doctor.
Check Coversyl 4mg online or ask your doctor/pharmacist for any related information pertaining to the side effects.
The following are the side effects that one may experience:
- Decreased blood pressure
- Increased potassium level in blood
- Muscle cramps
How to use this medicine?
For appropriate use and treatment of your condition, consult with a doctor before you get Coversyl 4mg online or otherwise and use carelessly.
- In the case of hypertension, the recommended dose is 4 mg once daily for 2 weeks initially. This may be increased depending on the response of the body. For maintenance you may take 8mg once/day.
- In the case of heart failure; initially the recommended dose is 2 mg in the morning. For maintenance of the condition, you may take 4 mg/day.
- For prevention of heart attack,the recommended dose is 4 mg once daily for 2 weeks initially. In case of maintenance you may take 8 or 10 mg/day.
Use the tablets regularly at the same time everyday, preferably on an empty stomach. Take the medicine whole, do not crush or chew with adequate amounts of water.
The use of the medicine may increase your blood potassium levels. Avoid consumption of potassium supplements and potassium-rich foods like banana and broccoli etc.
Coversyl tablets can cause dizziness for the first few days of use, so if you have been in a sitting or sleeping position, rise slowly. You may take it at bedtime to avoid such effects throughout the day.
If you miss a dose take it as soon as possible when you remember and avoid taking extra medicine to makeup for slip-ups.
What are the health warnings for this medicine?
The use of this medicine should be preceded by a health diagnosis including medical history for effective treatment of the condition. Before you buy Coversyl 4mg online or otherwise check with your doctor or a pharmacist
You are at risk, if you:
- are allergic to perindopril or any ingredients in the medicine
- are pregnant or expecting pregnancy
- are breast-feeding
- are lactose intolerant
- are on sacubitril/ valsartan and aliskiren medications
- are on dialysis or similar treatment.
- have had hereditary angioedema
- have had angioedema
- have kidney disease
- have diabetes
What are the substitutes available for this medicine?
It is recommended to check with your doctor before changing the medicine or its dosage for safety and efficacy in the course of treatment. Buy Coversyl 4mg online along with these substitutes available:
- Eviper 2mg Tablet - Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd
- Perihart 2mg Tablet - Franco-Indian Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
- Perigard 2mg Tablet - Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Store this product at room temperature (10-30°C) tightly sealed, away from sunlight and moisture.
Frequently asked questions about the medicine
Q1) Is it safe with alcohol?
No, use of alcohol can heighten the side effects such as dizziness and blurred vision. Avoid use while under the effects of the medicine.
Q2) Is it safe with driving?
No, this medicine may affect your driving ability as it causes drowsiness.
Q3) Is it safe with kidney/liver conditions?
In the case of kidney or liver problems, this medicine should be used with caution due to the risks of side effects.
Q4) Is it safe with pregnancy?
No, this medicine is not safe for pregnancy due to the adverse effects on the fetal children. Talk to your doctor to assess the risks before use.
Q5) Is it safe with breastfeeding?
Yes, it is probably safe to use the medicine while breastfeeding. For case specific advice, talk to your doctor
Buy Coversyl 4mg online with AllDayMed
AllDayMed is a great option to get your medications delivered to your doorstep. Access a range of safe and authentic medicines with our digital drug store. Order now to get your prescriptions fulfilled at affordable rates and reliable delivery.
Visit AllDayMed.com to know more.