Corcal Bone And Beauty Calcium Supplement
- Generic Name :
- Brand Name : Corcal Bone and Beauty Calcium Supplement - 30 Tablets
- Manufacture Name : Lupin Life
- Presentation : Supplement Pack
- Delivery Days : 10 To 12 Working Days
Corcal Bone And Beauty Calcium Supplement is a calcium supplement for general health purposes. It helps with maintenance of good skin, nails and bones. It may also reduce hair fall. This has been manufactured from 100% natural coral grains and contains minerals such as calcium,iron and zinc etc. One may take it to meet daily recommended nutrition requirements or treat any deficiencies.
What are Corcal Bone And Beauty Calcium Supplement uses?
This product has many benefits due to its unique combination of minerals. A few of them are:
- To treat low calcium levels/deficiencies
- To treat conditions such as osteoporosis and weak bones
- To achieve healthy hair and skin
- To strengthen bones, teeth and nails.
How to use the product?
- Before use of any supplement it is advised to talk to your doctor for safe use and prevent potential problems that result of unrestricted use.
- Check the product label and user documentation provided for using instructions that may help you.
- Take one tablet of Corcal bone and beauty calcium supplement a day with any meal for optimum use.
- Take the tablets through mouth, with or without food
- Use the tablets regularly at the same time to maintain the medicative effects and consistent energy levels.
- Take it in moderation as prescribed on the product or your doctor to prevent any side effects.
What are the side effects of Corcal Bone And Beauty Calcium Supplement?
- Many people that use Corcal bone and beauty calcium supplement do not report any side effects. If you experience symptoms of nausea, vomiting, unusual weight loss, mental/mood changes, bone/muscle pain, headache, increased thirst/urination, unusual tiredness then talk to your doctor immediately.
- Check the product label and other guides provided for any side effects listed. If you are concerned, talk to your doctor for advice and assistance.
- An allergic reaction is rare with the use of the product, talk to your doctor if you notice rash, itching, troubled breathing, sweating etc.
What are the precautions to be followed?
- If you are allergic to this product or any inactive ingredients utilised you may experience allergic reactions.
- If you have calcium level i.e, hypokalemia, talk to your doctor before you buy Corcal bone and beauty calcium supplement and use as it may not be recommended in such cases.
- In some synthetic sugar-free formulations of calcium, aspartame is present and may be detrimental to if you have phenylketonuria and similar conditions that may contradict the presence of aspartame.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, it is advisable to check with your doctor for potential health changes in you and the child.
- Corcal bone and beauty calcium supplement should be used in moderation as instructed for daily requirements to prevent side effects that may develop otherwise.
- If you have heart, kidney, liver, pancreatic conditions along with malabsorption syndrome, it is advisable to check with your doctor before any use.
Can this product cause any drug interactions?
Drug interactions are commonly undesired as they change the way the drug works and even lead to fatal problems. Keeping this in mind it is advised to talk to your doctor before you buy corcal bone and beauty calcium supplement and use carelessly.
If you are on drug use of any kind of prescription drugs such as digoxin, cellulose sodium phosphate and non prescriptive ones including herbal, cannabis, ayurveda and other supplements; tell your doctor and be clear of any details as it may lead to unwanted drug interactions.
For example, Calcium can affect the absorption of drugs such as bisphosphonates like alendronate, tetracycline antibiotics like doxycycline, minocycline, estramustine, levothyroxine, ciprofloxacin and levofloxacin.
As this documentation does not contain all the information pertaining to the Corcal bone and beauty calcium supplement, it is advised to check for other resources that may provide help including your doctor.
Store the product at normal room temperature between 20-30 C away from sunlight and moisture.
Keep it in hygienic places without damp conditions, tightly closed in the original package.
Keep the product out of sight and reach of children and pets to prevent unwanted poisoning.
Ques: What is Corcal bone and beauty calcium supplement?
A.This product is a general purpose calcium supplement made from coral grains and contains calcium, zinc and other minerals that are essential to the human body.
Ques: How to use the Corcal Bone And Beauty Calcium Supplement?
A.If it is a effervescent tablet, dissolve it in water and drink the solution. In the case of a normal tablet, you may directly swallow it.
Ques: Does it cause any side effects?
A.Any side effects are unlikely in normal individuals when used in moderation. In rare cases, it may cause serious symptoms due to underlying health problems or other factors such as allergy.
Ques: How many tablets should I take?
A.You may one to two tablets of Corcal bone and beauty calcium supplement in a day meeting your essential mineral intake. Consider the mineral quantity intake in combination with your food to prevent overdose.
Ques: Who can use Corcal Bone And Beauty Calcium Supplement?
A.These tablets can be taken by any healthy person usually over 12 years of age that expects healthy skin and bones through direct mineral supplementation along with regular food.
Ques: When should I take the Corcal Bone And Beauty Calcium Supplement?
A.Ideally one should take the tablets with regular meals at any time for maximum benefit and better absorption of the minerals.