- Generic Name : Desogestrel
- Brand Name : Cerazette
- Manufacture Name : NV Organon
- Presentation : Tablets
- Delivery Days : 10 To 12 Working Days
Buy Cerazette 0.8 mg online
Cerazette is a contraceptive pill. It is used to prevent unwanted pregnancy. It is helpful for breastfeeding women and women who are intolerant to estrogen or don't want to take estrogen due to its health risks. Buy Cerazette 0.8 mg onlineat all day med.
How it works?
This medicine works by stopping the fertilization of the egg with the sperm.
Approved in India
Minor and major effects of Cerazette tablet are:
- Weight gain
- Discontinuous or missed menstrual cycle
- Stomach ache
- Hair loss
- Pain in breast
- Mood swings
Usage of Cerazette 0.8mg
- Birth control
Do not use Cerazette.
- If you are pregnant.
- If you have thrombosis.
- If you are allergic to desogestrel.
- If you have or had jaundice.
- If you have unexplained vaginal bleeding.
- If you have or are suspected of having breast cancer
- If you have severe liver impairment
Buy Cerazette 0.8 mg online at affordable prices.
Breastfeeding : This medicine is not recommended for breastfeeding women unless necessary. The doctor should be consulted. If the drug is used, the infant should be monitored closely for any undesirable side effects.
Pregnancy: This medicine should not be used in case of pregnancy or any planning for pregnancy.
Breast cancer : This medicine should be used cautiously in the case of patients with a history of breast cancer due to an increased risk of serious adverse effects.
Use in pediatrics: This medicine should not be used by patients less than 18 years of age.
Diabetes mellitus: This medicine should be used cautiously in the case of patients with a history of diabetes mellitus due to the increased risk of altered glucose levels.
Dosage of Cerazette 0.8 mg
Missed dose: In case you miss the dose, it should be taken as soon as possible. The missed dose should be skipped if it is already time for the next scheduled dose. Extra medicine should not be used to make up for missed dose.
Overdose: Emergency medical treatment should be done, or the doctor must be contacted in case of overdose. You can buy Cerazette 0.8 mg online.
This medicine must be taken with or without food, as prescribed by the doctor. Larger amounts should not be advised/prescribed. The doctor must be consulted in case of undesirable side effects. The course of treatment should be completed. The use of the medicine should not be stopped without consulting the doctor.
Interactions of Cerazette 0.8mg
All drugs differ in their effect on different persons. All the possible interactions with the doctor must be checked before starting any medicine. You can easily find Cerazette 0.8 mg online.
- Interaction with alcohol
Interaction with alcohol is not known, and the doctor must be consulted before consumption.
- Interaction with medicine
- Phenytoin: severe
- Carbamazepine: severe
- Rifampicin: severe
- Cyclosporine: moderate
- Ritonavir: moderate
Liver tumor: severe: This medicine should not be used in the case of patients suffering from a liver tumor as it may worsen the patient's condition. Replacement with a proper alternative should be examined based on the health status of the patient.
Liver disease: severe: This medicine should be used cautiously in patients suffering from liver diseases due to the increased risk of severe adverse effects. Close monitoring of clinical condition or replacement with a suitable alternative may be necessary in some cases.
Food interactions: Information not available.
- Lab interactions: Information not available.
This is not an exhaustive list of possible drug interactions. The doctor must be consulted regarding all the possible interactions of the drugs.
Other details regarding Cerazette 0.8mg online
- Can be taken with or without food, as advised by the doctor
- To be taken as instructed by the doctor
- Does not cause sleepiness
- Cassette tablet helps prevent pregnancy.
- Adequately covered, it will withstand a great deal of adverse conditions.
- Take continuously at the same time every day without an interval between packaged tablets.
- Unlike other combined oral contraceptives, smoking or breastfeeding can also be done by women over 35.
- If you take the pill after 12 hours, it will not protect you from pregnancy. Use other contraceptives.
- If you vomit within 2 hours of taking the tablet, take another pill as soon as you feel better.
- Stop taking this medicine and tell your doctor immediately if you notice unexplained swelling and pain in your limbs, shortness of breath, chest pain, severe headache, or vision changes. These may be symptoms of blood clots in the vein.
How long does it take for this medicine to take effect?
The amount of time required for this medicine to show its action has not been clinically established.
Is it safe to drink alcohol after taking this medicine?
Interaction with alcohol is not known. The doctor must be consulted before consumption.
How long do the impacts of this medicine last?
The amount of time for which this medicine remains active in the body has not been clinically established.
Is this a habit-forming medicine?
No habit-forming tendencies have been reported.
Can this medicine be taken during pregnancy?
This medicine should not be used during pregnancy or while planning a pregnancy in the near future.
Can this medicine be taken while breastfeeding?
This medicine should not be used in breastfeeding women unless necessary. All the risks and advantages should be consulted with the doctor before taking this medicine. If the medicine is used, the infant should be observed closely for any unwanted side effects.
Buy Cerazette 0.8 mg online from a reliable drugstore
We at all day med are committed to offering all kinds of medicines in India. Effective rates, high quality, and reliable delivery, is what makes all day med the right option for online medicine delivery. So, buy Cerazette 0.8 mg online and keep unwanted worries at bay.