Centrex 1000 Mg
- Generic Name : generic Valcivir 1000mg
- Brand Name : valacyclovir tab
- Manufacture Name : centurion lab.
- Presentation : Tablets
- Delivery Days : 10 To 12 Working Days
Centrex 1000 mg online
centrex 1000 mg tablet is an antiviral drug used to treat patients with the herpes simplex virus, colds and shingles. This drug has been clinically proven to reduce the duration and severity of the outbreak and to limit future outbreaks.
Uses of centrex 1000 mg tablet
- Centrex 1000 mg is an antiviral drug. It reduces the growth and spread of the herpes virus.
- Centrex 1000 mg is used to treat infections caused by the herpes virus in adults, including genital herpes, colds and shingles (herpes zoster).
- Centrex 1000 mg (valacyclovir) is used to treat colds in children at least 12 years of age or in children at least 2 years of age.
- It does not cure herpes infection, but reduces pain and itching, helps to heal sores and prevents new ones from forming.
Major & minor side effects of centrex 1000 mg tablet
- Feeling sad or empty
- Trouble sleeping
- Chest pain
- Lower back or side pain
- Shortness of breath
- Decrease in frequency of urination
Read more side effects of centrex 1000 mg online
How does it work?
Valacyclovir is an antiviral drug that belongs to the class of synthetic nucleoside analogues. After ingestion, valaciclovir is converted into the active form of acyclovir in the body. It works by blocking viral DNA replication, a process necessary for the virus to grow and multiply. This prevents the virus from spreading throughout the body.
Learn more about how centrex 1000 mg tablet works
Centeex starts working within 24 hours of taking the first tablet. It has been shown to reduce the intensity of any eruption during this period. When using Centrex (Valtrex), it not only controls the eruption - it also reduces the pain of herpes outbreaks. Although Centrex is commonly purchased for colds and shingles, it is an effective form of treatment for genital herpes. By doing so, you can also reduce the risk of your partner catching genital herpes. Generally, taking Centrex (Valtrex) reduces the severity of the eruption within three days. Centrex (valacyclovir) is an antiviral drug that belongs to the class of synthetic nucleoside analogues. After ingestion, Centrex (valacyclovir) is converted into the active form of acyclovir in the body. It works by blocking viral DNA replication, a process necessary for the virus to grow and multiply. This prevents the virus from spreading throughout the body. Read more about working centrex 1000 mg online.
Genital Herpes Treatments: Although there is no cure for genital herpes, there are effective treatments to prevent it from spreading in the future. Currently all herpes treatment drugs act as antivirals and actually fight the virus, slowing down and preventing it from spreading throughout the body.
Warnings for specific populations
- Pregnancy: This drug is not recommended for use in pregnant women if necessary. All risks and benefits should be discussed with your doctor before taking this taking medicine.
- Breastfeeding: This drug is not recommended for use in breastfeeding women if necessary. All risks and benefits should be discussed with your doctor before taking this taking medicine.
- Blood clots, kidney damage: This drug should be used with extreme caution as it increases the risk of serious adverse effects such as blood clots and kidney damage. The risk is higher in HIV-infected patients, patients with kidney disease, and the elderly. Depending on the clinical condition of the patient, appropriate monitoring of the clinical condition may require appropriate dose adjustment or replacement with appropriate replacement.
- Driving or operating machinery: These patients may experience symptoms such as blurred vision, dizziness, and mild headache in some patients. If you experience any symptoms during treatment with this drug, you are advised not to drive or perform any activities that require a high level of mental alertness, such as operating machinery.
Quick tips for centrex 1000 mg tablet
- You should not skip a single dose and complete the entire course of treatment.
- Drink plenty of water during treatment with this medicine. It helps prevent dehydration and kidney damage.
- If you have genital herpes, use contraceptives (condoms) for contraception and avoid sexual contact when sores occur.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or pregnant or planning to breastfeed.
FAQs for centrex tablet
Question. How long should I take centrex 1000 mg tablet?
The duration of Valsivir treatment depends on the disease you are treating and whether your immune system can fight infections. For example, if you take it for shingles and your immune system is working effectively, you should only take it for 7 days. However, if your immune system compromises, you will need to take Valvivir for 7 days and 2 days after the wound heals. Strictly follow your doctor's recommendations.
Question. Can centrex 1000 mg tablet Cure Herpes Infection?
Valsivir reduces the pain and itching caused by herpes infection, but it does not cure it. It helps to heal wounds and prevent new ones from forming.
Question. Is centrex 1000 mg tablet antibiotic or steroid? What is it used for?
Valzivir is not an antibiotic or a corticosteroid. It is an antiviral drug that works against viruses. It is effective against herpes simplex virus (chicken pox, cold sores, genital herpes), varicella zoster virus (shingles) and cytomegalovirus (CMV). Valsivir prevents CMV infection and disease after organ transplantation.
Question. If I have genital herpes, can centrex 1000 mg tablet prevent infection with others?
Valsivir reduces the risk of your partner spreading the infection, but there is still the risk of transmission. You need to practice safe sex. However, do not have sex if you have genital sores or cracks.
Buy centrex 1000 mg online
This med helps you to get great results in very less time but you should always take this med with your doctor’s prescription. All Day Med is the company where you can easily these types of genuine medicines and all related products with a great discount. Buy centrex 1000 mg online today! We will be happy to help you.