CAREPROST PLUS EYE DROP 3ML
- Generic Name : Bimatoprost and Timolol Maleate
- Brand Name : Bimatoprost and Timolol Maleate
- Manufacture Name : Sun Pharma India
- Presentation : Eye Drop
- Delivery Days : 10 To 12 Working Days
BUY CAREPROST PLUS EYE DROP
Careprost plus eye drop is a liquid preparation given for the patients suffering from eye disorders like ocular hypertension and open-angle glaucoma. It is a prescription only medication and is given for the treatment of increased eye pressure. It is a combination of two medicines Bimatoprost (0.3 %) and Timolol (0.5 %). Its generic name is Bimatoprost and Timolol Maleate. Careprost plus eye drop is a product of Sun Pharma India.
When is Careprost plus eye drop used?
Careprost plus eye drop consists of two main components Bimatoprost and Timolol Maleate. It is used to treat high pressure in the eye in adults. This condition is called ocular hypertension or open-angle glaucoma. These conditions which can lead to cause eventual vision loss in adults. This eye drop can also be used to help hypotrichosis (a condition of the eye lashes where hair growth is deficient).
This medicine is not recommended for use in patients less than 18 years of age.
What are the significant Side Effects of Careprost plus eye drop?
Common side-effects you should know about before you buy Careprost plus eye drop are:
- Change in color vision
- Eye color changes
- Burning or Itching sensation of eyes
- Redness of the eye
- Eye swelling
- Blurred vision
- Eye discharge
- Mild to severe Headache
- Dizziness Eye pain
- Dark eyelashes and skin around the eye
- Conjunctival hyperemia (increased blood mucus)
- Foreign body sensation
- Hair growing around the eye
- Swollen and heavy eyelids
- Sensitivity to light
What is the usual dosage of Careprost plus eye drop as recommended?
- Dosage – The recommended dosage of Careprost plus eye drop is usually one drop daily in the affected eye at regularly spaced intervals in the morning or evening. The dosage usually depends upon individual condition, age, weight, sex etc. You are advised only to take the dose, frequency and duration as prescribed by your doctor. Please consult a qualified ophthalmologist or doctor before you buy Careprost plus eye drop for appropriate dosage according to your condition.
- Missed Dose – Skip the missed dose if you recall near to the time if your next dose, only take your missed dose if you remember soon enough. Under no conditions you are advised to take the double dose. Please stick to your normal routine.
- Overdose – Contact a nearby doctor immediately in case of an overdose. Signs of overdose can be wheezing; chest tightness; fever; Sudden change in eyesight, eye pain, irritation or any rash.
How Does Careprost plus eye drop Work?
Careprost Plus Eye Drop consists of a combination of two drugs: Bimatoprost and Timolol.
Bimatoprost is a prostaglandin analogue
Timolol is a beta blocker.
Both of these drugs decrease the production of aqueous humour (fluid in front eye chamber). This leads to the lowering of the increased eye pressure. Careprost plus eye drop treats the increasing fluid or eye pressure by lowering or reducing the production of fluid. This soothes the eyes and reduces eye pressure ultimately & hence helps curing ocular hypertension or open-angle glaucoma.
Warnings and Precautions
Do not buy Careprost plus eye drop online if you are/or suffering from:
- Allergy : If you have any known allergy or history of allergy to any of the two components Bimatoprost and Timolol or any similar compound or any other inactive ingredients present in this eye drop, do not to buy Careprost plus eye drop. Consult your ophthalmologist for other similar replacements with different constituents.
- Pregnancy or breastfeeding :This medicine is not recommended for use in pregnant women or by women during the lactation period, unless absolutely necessary. Discuss all the possible risks and benefits with your doctor before committing to Careprost plus eye drop. The fetus or infant should be monitored closely for any undesired side effects if the medicine is used.
- Macular edema: Patients suffering from macular edema should avoid this medication or should take extra cautions while using this eye drop. It increases risk of worsening of the patient's condition. Consult your doctor for replacement with a suitable alternative or a dosage adjustment.
- Cardiac failure: If you have any known history of cardiac failure, this medicine should be used with extreme caution. This drug can worsen your existing condition. Appropriate dose adjustments or replacement with a suitable alternative may be necessary in some cases based on the clinical condition.
- Diabetes: This drug has sever interactions with diabetes. Don not use or use with extreme cation if you have a known history of diabetes. This medication increases risk of very low blood sugar levels. Replacement with a suitable alternative may be required in some cases based on the clinical condition. If cannot be avoided, ask your doctor for a dose adjustment and keep frequently monitoring the blood glucose levels while administering this medicine.
- Contact lenses : You are not recommended not to use the contact lens if any signs and symptoms of bacterial conjunctivitis such as eye redness, irritation, drainage, etc. are observed. It is advised to wait for at least 10 to 15 minutes after the administration of the eye drops before re-inserting the contact lenses.
Common Substitutes of Careprost plus eye drop
- Xyprost TM Eye Drop
- Intaprost T Eye Drop
- Ganfort Eye Drop
Careprost plus eye drop interactions with Other Drugs
You are not advised to buy Careprost plus eye drop online if you are taking any of the below mentioned medications. Consumption of Careprost plus eye drop along with these drugs can cause a surge in side effects or can worsen your existing condition.
- Beta blockers
- Calcium antagonists
- Catecholamine depleting agents
Frequently Asked Questions:
Ques. Is it available online?
Ans. Yes, it you can buy Careprost plus eye drop online at alldaymed.com
Ques. How long does it take for this medicine to take effect?
Ans. The effects are generally observed within 3 minutes of the administration of this drug.
Ques. Is this a habit-forming medicine?
Ans. No habit forming tendency is yet reported.
Ques. How long do the effects of this medicine last?
Ans. The effects of this medication can last up to 8 hours.
Buy Careprost plus eye drop Online
Alldaymed.com provides a very easy and straightforward way to purchase over-the-counter medicine online. Careprost plus eye drop is available at Alldaymed.com. We are one of the most trusted, authentic online pharmacies in this country. Alldaymed.com is your final stop for best quality medicines. We offer our services to our clients in most parts in the USA. It is now very easy to buy Careprost plus eye drop from our easy to use and user-friendly website.We are thoroughly dedicated to offer our customers the finest experience in online shopping of medicines. We value our clients’ comfort, privacy and safety to the highest, so we offer you an extensive collection of all types of medicines at your doorstep. We provide a straightforward and reliable way to place your order and get the right medication for your specific condition. We wish a speedy recovery to you.