CAREPROST E/D WITH BRUSH
- Generic Name : Bimatoprost 0.03% Solution
- Brand Name : Latisse
- Manufacture Name : sun pharma
- Presentation : Eye Drop With Brush
- Delivery Days : 10 To 12 Working Days
BUY CAREPROST E/D WITH BRUSH ONLINE
Description of the Medicine
The medicine belongs to the category of ophthalmic glaucoma agent and the schedule H. It helps in the treatment of increased fluid pressure inside the eye and open angle glaucoma which is a progressive condition that may eventually lead to vision loss. For the treatment of inadequate amounts of eyelashes, the tropical ophthalmic form of this medicine is used.
How does the medicine work?
The eye drop prostaglandin analogue. It works by increasing the outflow of aqueous humour, thereby lowering the increased eye pressure. To get such benefit BUY CAREPROST E/D WITH BRUSH ONLINE at All Day Med.
Uses of the Medicine
The medicine is prescribed for:
- Intraocular hypertension
- Open angle glaucoma
- Hypotrichosis of the eyelashes
Directions for Use
Follow these directions during the medication:
- Usage of the medicine does not depend on food timings.
- Never chew, crush or break the medicine. Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water.
- Apply pressure on the corner of eye for about 1 minute immediately after instilling the drop.
- In case if you missed your dose then take it as soon as possible but if it is the time of next dose then do not take the two pills, just skip the missed one.
- In case of overdose go for the immediate clinical treatment or contact with your doctor if you are getting some severe side effects.
- Always check the expiry date before BUY CAREPROST E/D WITH BRUSH never take the medicine if it is expired.
Side Effects of the Medicine
Some of the side effects that may occur during the medication are as follows:
- Blurred vision
- Double vision
- Eye discharge
- Eye colour changes
- Change in colour vision
- Eye swelling
- Eye pain
- Redness of the eye
- Burning or itching of eyes
- Increase in hair growth
Keep all these side effects in your mind before BUY CAREPROST E/D WITH BRUSH.
Drug Interactions of the Medicine
If you take some other drugs with this medicine then it's effect may reduce and the risk of side effects may increase. The medicine may interact with the following drugs:
Disease Interactions of the Medicine
The medicine should be taken with extreme caution by the patients of:
- Macular edema
- Uveitis or active intraocular inflammation
- Renal disease
- Liver disease
Close monitoring of liver function and renal function, proper dose adjustment and replacement with a suitable substitute can help in the prevention from the side effects of the medicine. Be cautious for this before BUY CAREPROST E/D WITH BRUSH ONLINE.
Warnings and Precautions for the Medicine
Some of the general warnings and precautions are as follows:
- Do not take the medicine if you have any known allergy against the bimatoprost or the ingredients that are present in the medicine.
- Wait for at least 5 to 10 minutes before delivering the next medication in the same eye to avoid dilution.
- Inform your doctor about the current list of medicines, herbal supplements, pre-existing disease, current health conditions, e.g., pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc. before BUY CAREPROST E/D WITH BRUSH.
- If you are wearing soft contact lenses then the use of the opthalmic form of this medicine is not recommended. The lenses should be removed prior to administration of the eye drops and can be reinserted after 15 minutes.
- Use of this medicine may cause some changes in eyelashes such as increased length, thickness, pigmentation, a misdirect growth of eyelashes, etc. The change of eye colour because of increased amount of brown pigments in the iris, can also occur during the medication.
- Patients are advised to take all hygienic precautions to ensure that the medicine is not contaminated by bacteria otherwise it may cause infection of cornea.
What are the General Instructions for the medicine?
Some of the general instructions that are to be strictly followed when you BUY CAREPROST E/D WITH BRUSH and using it, are given below:
- Before starting the medication, always consult with your doctor.
- Do not decide the amount of the medicine by yourself. Always follow the doctor’s prescription.
- If you want to stop taking the medicine due to any reason, first of all ask your doctor about it.
- Neither flush the expired medicine in the toilet nor dump it into the drainage as it may harm and pollute the environment. To get the information about how to safely discard the medicinal waste, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
- Place the medicine away from children and pets.
- After BUY CAREPROST E/D WITH BRUSH ONLINE, store it at the normal room temperature (10-30oC).
- Put the medicine in the original packet only.
- Do not fluctuate the time of taking the medicine. Always follow a strict time table.
List of Substitutes
You can also buy the medicines which are given below as a substitute from All Day Med:
- Bimar eye drop
- Super lash ophthalmic solution
- Carelash ophthalmic solution
- Gloria eye drop
- Lumigan 0.03% ophthalmic solution
Frequently Asked Questions
- How long does it take to take medicine for showing the effect?
The result of ophthalmic form can be seen within 4 hours while of topical ophthalmic form within 2 months of application of the first dose.
- How long does the effect of medicine last?
The effect of the opthalmic form of the medicine may last for an average duration of 12 to 24 hours while of topical ophthalmic form for about 4 weeks.
- Is it safe to drink alcohol during the medication?
Interaction of the medicine with alcohol is unknown. It is advisable to consult with your doctor before consumption of it.
- Can the medicine be taken by a pregnant woman?
No, the medicine is not recommended for use in pregnant women unless it is not so necessary.
- Can a breastfeeding woman take this medicine?
No, it is not recommended for a breastfeeding woman to take this medicine. Before BUY CAREPROST E/D WITH BRUSH all the risks and benefits should be consulted with your doctor.
- Is it safe to drive while taking the medicine?
No, it is advised not to drive or operate the machines while taking the medicine as it needs high attention and because of the side effects of the medicine such as drowsiness, weakness, vision changes and dizziness a serious accident can take place.
- Is it a habit forming medicine?
No, the medicine does not contain any habit forming tendency.
- What is the age restriction for the medicine?
The medicine is not recommended to a person who is under the age of 16 years. You can ask any query at our site that arises in your mind related to the medicine. The answers of all your questions will be given by our health experts.
BUY CAREPROST E/D WITH BRUSH ONLINE
If the fluid pressure is increasing in your eyes then you may buy this eye drop from All Day Med. We are one of the most popular sites in the country in the field of medicine. This site is a solution for all medical problems. At our online drug house a large range of medicine is available. Always buy the medicine from such a trustworthy site because this is the question of your health.