Buy Tiomate 12mcg Rota. Online
Product Code : adm357
Generic Name : Formoterol
Brand Name : Foradil Rot.
Manufacture Name : lupin Ltd.
Presentation : Rotacaps
Delivery Days : 10 working days
- Generic Name : Formoterol
- Brand Name : Foradil Rot.
- Manufacture Name : lupin Ltd.
- Presentation :
- Delivery Days :
Tiomate 12 mcg Rota.
About the product:
Tiomate 12 mcg Rota, better known as Tiomate Transcaps, is a prescription drug used to treat chronic obstructive pulmonary disorder (COPD). This medicine is manufactured by Lupin Ltd. It is a combination of Formoterol (12 mcg) and Tiotropium (18 mcg). Taking this drug gives relief from shortness of breath, tightness of chest, coughing and wheezing. You can avail Tiomate 12 mcg Rota online.
How does the drug work?
Tiomate Transcaps is formed of two compounds, as mentioned above. Formoterol is a bronchodilator and Tiotropium is an anticholinergic. These compounds bind beta-2 adrenergic receptors in bronchial smooth muscles, which activates intracellular adenyl. This in turn, results in bronchodilation and gives relief.
How to use Tiomate Transcaps?
Before you buy Tiomate 12 mcg Rota, it is important to know how to take this medicine. It must never be swallowed. The capsule should be placed at the base of the transhaler and not in the mouthpiece. Breathe in through the mouthpiece only after you hear a click while twisting it completely. The process should be repeated in case some powder remains in the transhaler.
What is the usual dosage of this drug?
It is advised to follow the doctor’s instructions regarding dosage, since the condition would differ from person to person. Doses should not be missed on a regular basis since this can adversely impact the condition. It is wise to read all about it as anyone can avail Tiomate 12 mcg Rota online.
In case of a missed dose, it should be taken as soon as possible. The missed dose can be skipped if it very close to the next one. Extra medicine should not be taken to compensate for the missed dose.
In case of an overdose, it is advised to contact the doctor immediately or seek emergency medical treatment.
Possible side effects of Tiomate Transcaps:
It is important to discuss all your allergies with the doctor before you buy Tiomate 12 mcg Rota. Side effects of this drug may differ from person to person according to the extent of the condition. Common side effects include:
- Dry mouth
- Body pain
- Blurred vision
- Difficulty in breathing
- Sore throat
- Mouth ulcers
- Rashes and itches
- Difficulty in swallowing
- Upper respiratory tract infection
In case of persistence of symptoms, you should contact your physician immediately.
What are the warnings and precautions associated with Tiomate Transcaps?
Like most prescription medicines, when you buy Tiomate 12 mcg Rota, you should be familiar with the warnings associated with it.
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding: taking this medicine is not advised unless it is absolutely essential. It should always be taken after consulting a doctor.
- Allergies: people allergic to compounds such as tiotropium, atropine or its derivatives or formoterol should avoid taking this medicine.
- Usage in children: this drug should never be given to children below 18 years of age.
- Glaucoma: people suffering from glaucoma should consult a doctor before taking Tiomate Transcaps. Dosage may be adjusted based on the patient’s condition. These should be kept in mind especially when buying Tiomate 12 mcg Rota online.
- Hyperthyroidism: patients suffering from this should ideally not use Tiomate Transcaps at all. Close monitoring is required in case they take this drug.
- Seizure disorders: a doctor should be approached regarding using this drug on someone who suffers from seizures, so that the patient’s existing condition does not worsen. In case of severe reactions, a suitable alternative may be proposed.
- Angioedema: Tiomate Transcaps may increase the risk of angioedema, and symptoms such a swelling and rashes should be conveyed to the doctor.
- Cardiovascular diseases: a doctor should be consulted before taking this drug in case the patient suffers from heart problems, to adjust dosage accordingly.
- Renal dysfunction: people with a history of kidney problems should be careful while taking Tiomate Transcaps, as it may interact with the other medications.
- Hypokalemia: people with a history of hypokalemia should consult a doctor before taking this drug as it may worsen the existing condition.
As such, any existing health condition should be conveyed to the physician before you can start taking Tiomate Transcaps.
Some common substitutes include:
Although you can easily avail substitutes of Tiomate 12 mcg Rota online, these drugs should never be self-administered. Substitutes include:
- Duova 12 mcg/18 mcg Rotacap
- Aerotrop F 12 mcg/18 mcg cap
- Combihale FT 12mcg/18mcg Redicap
- Fomtrop 12 mcg/18mcg INH
- Fomtrop 12 mcg/18 mcg Diskette
- Tiomax 12 mcg/18 mcg Respicap
Interaction of Tiomate Transcaps with other drugs:
It is important to discuss with the physician any existing medication you may be taking before you buy Tiomate 12 mcg Rota, to avoid any severe reactions between the compounds present in the drugs.
Regardless of the severity of the impact, it is imperative to consult a doctor before taking this drug and also while taking on additional medication during the course of the treatment.
Is Tiomate Transcaps a habit forming drug?
Ans- No such tendency has been reported.
Is it okay to consume alcohol while taking this medicine?
Ans- Although it is not clinically established how alcohol interacts with Tiomate Transcaps, you should consult a doctor for such queries.
How long does the effect of this drug last?
Ans- Effects are usually active up to 24 hours.
Buy Tiomate Transcaps online from a reputed drugstore:
You can buy Tiomate 12 mcg Rota from All Day Med and get it delivered to your doorstep in 10-15 working days. We have the best deals on medicines at our online stores and we strive to make your experience here as easy and optimum as possible.