BUY TAZRET 0.05% GEL ONLINE
Product Code : adm806
Generic Name : Tazarotene
Brand Name : Tazorac
Manufacture Name : Gracewell
Presentation : Gel
Delivery Days : 10 working days
Tazret 0.05% Gel online
Tazret gel is a topical medication used for acne vulgaris and plaque psoriasis. It contains Tazarotene, a retinoid product commonly used for skin disorders. It can be used in adults and adolescents over the age of 12 years. This product is not suitable for pregnant women.
You can buy Tazret 0.05% Gel online with services like AllDayMed or retail pharmacy outlets, on your doctor’s prescription.
How does it work?
Tazret Gel belongs to a drug class called retinoids, derived from vitamin A. In the case of psoriasis and acne, it works by slowing down the abnormal growth of skin cells on the body parts. It also inhibits the release of certain chemicals that cause inflammatory effects. These effects acclimatize and help with the skin conditions.
What are the side effects of using this medicine?
The side effects of this gel include itching, burning, redness, irritation, dryness or peeling of the skin. These symptoms occur commonly at the area of application when used. If they persist and cause affliction immediately tell your doctor.
Severe side effects include bleeding, skin rash, discoloration of skin. These are uncommon and should be reported if developed.
Check the product label and any user documentation provided for potential side effects or contact your doctor for assistance. You can also check Tazret 0.05% Gel online for related information.
How to use the medicine?
Before using the product, talk to your doctor for the treatment process and schedule to be followed with it when you buy Tazret 0.05% Gel online or otherwise.
Application of the gel:
- Before application, check for allergic reactions, with a skin test. For this, apply a little of the gel on the back of the neck or as per your preference and see if any severe symptoms develop in the next 24 hours following it.
- Wash your hands before and after use of the product thoroughly. Then clean the impacted skin with a mild cleansing agent and pat it dry. Wait for about 20 minutes before applying the medicine.
- To use, take a pea- amount of the cream and gently apply it over the skin area. Spread it around evenly on the affected area, forming a thin layer to be absorbed.
- You may use a moisturizing agent over the skin, once the gel is absorbed into the skin.
- Use the product daily with recommended dosage at the same time, preferably at night to maintain consistency of use. For more information talk to your doctor or look up Tazret 0.05% Gel online
- Avoid touching your mouth, nose, eyes or any other skin area. If contacted, wash it immediately with water.
- Avoid covering the area being treated with clothing or any clinical dressings unless advised as it may cause irritation and other side effects.
- Do not apply it on broken skin, cuts, bruises and eczema infected areas.
- If you miss using the gel in between, do it as soon as possible when you remember. Use the gel in moderation as per your doctor’s instructions. Avoid using extra doses as it may cause side effects.
What are the health warnings to be considered for using this medicine?
- Before using the gel, check with your doctor, if you are allergic to Tazarotene; or to any of the ingredients; or if you have any other allergies. Check the ingredients list provided when you buy Tazret 0.05% Gel online or in a pharmacy.
- In patients with a history of skin conditions including eczema, sunburn, caution should be exercised as it may worsen the patient’s condition.
- It is advised to limit the exposure of the affected skin area to sunlight and tanning. Use sunscreen with over SPF 30 or more and protective clothing to avoid irritating the skin while on therapy with this product.
- Tell your doctor if you are breastfeeding as this product may have toxic effects on the baby. Use it only when clearly needed at your doctor’s discretion.
- Avoid getting skin procedures such as waxing, electrolysis and hair removal treatments etc on the affected area. Check for Tazret 0.05% Gel online for related information or with your doctor.
- If you are using drugs of prescriptive and non prescriptive type including supplements, tell your doctor. Some drugs such as Methoxsalen, Salicylic Acid, Verteporfin can drug interactions and interfere with the treatment.
This product should be stored at temperatures between 10-30°C with limited exposure to light and moisture.
Frequently asked questions
How long does it take for the medicine to show effects?
The exact duration of time it takes for the effects of the medicine to set in is not established. Talk to your doctor for such concerns when you buy Tazret 0.05% Gel online or in retail pharmacies.
How long do the effects of this medicine last in the body?
The duration for which this medicine lasts is not known.
Does consumption of alcohol have any effects with this medicine?
The medicine is probably safe for use with alcohol. Check with your doctor for expert advice.
Can breastfeeding women use this medicine safely?
No harmful effects have been recorded with use of the medicine in breastfeeding women. Talk to a doctor for clinical advice.
Can pregnant women use this medicine safely?
This product is not safe in pregnant women due to the adverse effects on the fetal children. Talk to your doctor for use and exercise extreme caution for any treatment.
What should I do if I get the gel in my eyes/mouth/nose?
If you get the product in unwanted areas, immediately wash it with large amounts of water. Talk to your doctor if you develop irritation or any other side effects.
Buy Tazret 0.05% Gel online with AllDayMed
AllDayMed is a recommended source to get your prescriptions fulfilled. Through our digital dispensary, we provide customers with a large collection of medications to choose from for their conditions. Our products are tested and verified; supplied in partnership with our large pharmaceutical partners. Hence, we are able to provide products at cheap rates and trusted service. We deliver to your doorstep in 10 working days of order confirmation.
Visit AllDayMed.com to order now.