BUY STERILE WATER 10ML ONLINE
Product Code : adm768
Generic Name : Herbal Products
Brand Name : Sterile Water
Manufacture Name : Nirlife Healthcare
Presentation : Fliptop
Delivery Days : 10 working days
About the product:
You can avail sterile water 10 ml online without a prescription from a doctor. Sterile water is generally used for intravenous, intramuscular and subcutaneous applications, such as injections. It is manufactured by Nirlife Healthcare. It is a sterile preparation of water and does not contain any bacteria, or added agents. It is available only in single dose containers meant for one-time use.
How does sterile water work?
You can buy sterile water 10 ml online to add with any suitable solute and administer directly. It has a pH level of 5.5. Sterile water is a hemolytic agent due to its hypotonicity. This sterile non-pyrogenic water is used to administer injections. It works by dissolving or diluting drugs in it before administration.
How to administer sterile water ?
Sterile water should never be administered by oneself. Only a doctor or a medical professional under supervision can administer an injection. Sterile water should never be administered on its own without mixing it with a drug first. Whether you should take it on an empty stomach or without food depends on the drug in the injection you are taking. By itself, food does not affect the administration of sterile water. It is very important to keep these in mind before you get sterile water 10 ml online.
Dosage usually depends on the age, weight, physical conditions such as metabolism and extent of the condition, and is always drug and disease-specific. All injections must be administered using sterile equipment only. Certain additives are incompatible with sterile water, they should never be mixed with it. Any unused portion of the sterile water should not be stored.
For proper administration, a syringe with 19 to 22 gauge needle should ideally be used. A puncture should be made at the resealable medication port and injected. The solution and medication are to be thoroughly mixed after that. Only after this, the injection is safe to administer.
What are the possible side effects of sterile water?
Before you buy sterile water 10 ml online, discuss all potential side effects with your doctor to be prepared for any unforeseen situations. Due to the chemical composition of this product, it usually never exercises any side effects by itself, any side effects that are witnessed are mainly caused by the accompanying drugs.
However, it is important to make sure that the container containing the sterile water is not damaged or contaminated in any way. In case there is discolouration or presence of any foreign particles, that container should be discarded immediately. In case there are leaks, the sterile water should not be administered. Any unwanted additive in the sterile water, combined with the drugs, can cause adverse effects in the body. Plastic containers in series connections should ideally not be used since these may cause air embolism.
What are the warnings and precautions associated with sterile water?
- Allergies: all allergies and medical conditions need to be cleared up with the doctor before you buy sterile water 10 ml online. Due to its sterility, this product usually does not result in allergic reactions, but your doctor needs to know your conditions before administering any other drug.
- Incompatibility: certain additives may be incompatible with sterile water, and if administered, these can affect the patients adversely. Before administration, it is always better to check the compatibility of the drugs with sterile water.
- Temperature: sterile water needs to be stored at a certain temperature as prescribed by the manufacturer. Higher temperatures can result in loss of moisture content. The plastic container is also susceptible to melting in high temperatures and can mix with the content inside, which can contaminate the solution.
- Infusion: this solution must never be infused directly. It is only meant for compounding. Direct infusion may result in hemolysis, which increases the risk of haemoglobin-induced renal failure.
- Toxicity: sterile water or injection contains aluminium that may result in toxicity in certain patients.
- Kidney problems: patients with a history of renal impairment must be careful with using sterile water, since the aluminium content may worsen their condition and lead to renal failure. This can also cause CNS failure, bone toxicity and tissue loading.
- Use in children: sterile water is usually safe to use in children, however, there may be a need to balance electrolyte level based on the conditions of the child.
- Adverse reactions: although these are usually associated with the drug rather than the sterile solution, the technique of administration and degree of contamination (if any) can result in infection at the puncture site, febrile response, venous thrombosis and hypervolemia. In these cases, administration needs to be stopped immediately and the rest of the sample needs to be sent to the lab for testing to understand the root of the problem.
In addition to these, visual inspection of the contents of the container is extremely important. After administration, if the patient develops any unusual side effects or symptoms, the doctor should be consulted at once. Always make sure you have discussed all possible side effects with your doctor before you avail sterile water 10 ml online.
Sterile water does not have any substitutes as such. It should be kept in mind that sterile water is not the same as distilled water. Distilled water should never be used to administer drugs. Although sterile water can be prepared at home, it is always safer to buy it from a pharmacy.
Interactions of sterile water:
Before you avail sterile water 10 ml online, always inform your doctor of your existing medical conditions, allergies and medications, although it is unlikely that sterile water will react with any of them.
How does alcohol consumption interact with sterile water?
Ans- this will depend on the drug that is being administered.
Buy sterile water online from a reputed drugstore:
You can buy sterile water 10 ml online from All Day Med and get it delivered to your doorstep in 10-15 working days. We have the best deals on medicines at our online stores and we strive to make your experience here pleasing.