BUY SKIN LITE 2%+0.025%+0.1% ONLINE
Product Code : adm794
Generic Name : Hydroquinone+Tretinoin+ Mometa.
Brand Name : Skin Lite
Manufacture Name : Cadila
Presentation : Cream
Delivery Days : 10 working days
Skin Lite 2%+0.025%+0.1%
Skin Lite is a medication used to treat a condition called melasma characterized by dark patches on the skin. This is a combination medication containing fluocinolone, mometasone, and tretinoin compounds in different ratios for optimum results against melasma. It is commonly used for mild to moderate melasma for short term use to alleviate the symptoms and does not cure the condition itself. Avoiding irritants that worsen melasma such as sunlight and some medication may aid in the healing process in the long term.
You can buy Skin Lite 2%+0.025%+0.1% online with services like AllDayMed or retail pharmacy outlets, on your doctor’s prescription.
How does it work?
Skin lite Cream has three therapeutic constituents: Hydroquinone, Mometasone and Tretinoin, that work collectively work to treat melasma. which treats melasma (dark spots on skin). Hydroquinone is a skin bleaching agent that lightens the skin color through limiting the presence of melanin pigment responsible for darkening of skin. Tretinoin is a vitamin A derivative useful in skin maintenance by promoting skin shedding and effective skin renewal. The compound mometasone is a prostaglandin steroid that blocks the chemicals catalyzing itching, swelling, dryness and redness of skin.
What are the side effects of using this medicine?
Some side effects are likely to impact with the treatment as with most of the medications. Commonly, the side effects of Skin Lite 2%+0.025%+0.1% cream are very mild and affect only the area of cream application. They wear off as the body gets used to the medication along the course of treatment. If side effects persist or worsen tell your doctor immediately.
Due to factors such as genetic, diseases or allergies, rare side effects can develop in some remote cases. Check with your doctor for such possibilities.
Common side effects may include: Redness, peeling, drying, itching, or burning of the skin
Uncommon and severe side effects may include: Darkening of normal skin color, irritated skin, rash, mouth redness, scaling
How to use the medicine?
- Talk to a doctor before adopting the Skin Lite 2%+0.025%+0.1% cream for any use, for proper treatment and appropriate use in your condition.
- Before use, it is advised to test the product on your skin, by applying a little on your body and check for side effects and skin reactions for a day. Check with your doctor if you notice severe symptoms.
- Wash your hands before and after the use of the cream.
- For application, take a little cream on your finger tips and smoothly spread it on the affected area to form a thin layer of the liquid. Gently massage till the cream gets absorbed into the skin.
- Cleanse the skin on which the cream is to be applied with a mild cleansing agent, and pat it dry gently with a clean towel. Wait for 20-30 minutes in between the application for the skin to dry out and avoid any irritation.
- Use the Skin Lite 2%+0.025%+0.1% cream in recommended doses regularly at the same time, usually at night or when your doctor recommends it.
- Avoid touching your mouth and eyes or any sensitive area to prevent unwanted use. Wash the skin area if contacted with large amounts of water.
- Avoid using it for broken skin, bruises and infected areas. Tell your doctor if the irritation or inflammation continues with the treatment.
- You are likely to see improvements in 2-4 weeks of application and its use should not exceed more than 8 weeks of time. Hence, it is important to use the product regularly for optimum results with the treatment for melasma.
What precautions should be followed while using the cream?
- Before using the medicine, check with your doctor, if you are allergic to it; or to any of ingredients; or if you have any other related allergies. Check the ingredients list provided when you buy Skin Lite 2%+0.025%+0.1% online or in a pharmacy.
- In patients with a history of skin conditions especially eczema and psoriasis, caution should be exercised with the use of the medicine due to potential adverse side effects.
- Limit the exposure to sunlight and use sunscreen with SPF 30 or more; along with protective clothing for the impacted area to avoid irritating the skin while using the product.
- Tell your doctor if you are breastfeeding as this product may have toxic effects on the baby. Use it only when clearly needed at your doctor’s discretion.
- Avoid using the Skin Lite 2%+0.025%+0.1% cream in combination with cosmetic products, hormonal contraception medications, skin medications and other drugs that cause photosensitivity.
- If you are on drug use of any kind including herbal, ayurvedic and health supplements, tell your doctor. Some drugs such as tetracyclines, quinolones and a few tanning agents can cause drug interactions which may produce undesirable effects.
What are the common substitutes for this medicine?
Substitution of the medicines should be confirmed by your doctor for safety and efficacy of use in your condition. You can buy Skin Lite 2%+0.025%+0.1% online or substitute with the similar products as provided below.
- Liteskin Cream - East West Pharma
- Metasone Plus Cream - Talent India
- Melabest Cream - Mankind Pharma Ltd
- Melacare Cream - Ajanta Pharma Ltd
- Cosmelite Cream - Oaknet Healthcare Pvt Ltd
This product should be stored at temperatures between 10-30°C with limited exposure to light and moisture.
Frequently asked questions
How long does it take for the medicine to show effects?
The effects of the Skin Lite 2%+0.025%+0.1% cream may be noticed in 2 weeks after starting the application.
How long do the effects of this medicine last in the body?
The length of time for which this medicine lasts unknown and not established.
Does consumption of alcohol have any effects with this medicine?
The use of alcohol is probably safe with the medicine’s use. Check with your doctor for case specific advice.
Does this medicine cause any habit forming?
No, any habit forming tendencies have not been reported.
Can breastfeeding women use this medicine safely?
This medicine is not safe for use in breastfeeding women due to the toxic effects on the child. Talk to your doctor for clinical advice.
Can pregnant women use this medicine safely?
No harmful effects have been recorded with use of the medicine in pregnant women. Talk to a doctor for clinical advice.
What is the recommended dosage to be used?
The dose of the medicine recommended is different from person to person depending on factors including the condition and its severity, body’s response and length of the treatment. Hence, get expert advice from a doctor for recommended dosage in your condition.
Buy Skin Lite 2%+0.025%+0.1% online with AllDayMed
AllDayMed is one of the best online sources to order your prescription medications for easy delivery and authentic products. Buy Skinlite and many more such products with our service at steep discounts and great customer service.
Visit AllDayMed.com to order now.