BUY RETINO A CREAM 0.05% ONLINE
Product Code : adm714
Generic Name : Tretinoin
Brand Name : Retin-A
Manufacture Name : Janssen
Presentation : Cream
Delivery Days : 10 working days
Retino A Cream 0.05%
Retino A 0.05% cream is used to treat acne. It contains tretinoin, a natural derivative of vitamin A. It is also available in gel and ointment for topic application.
You can buy Retino A Cream 0.05% online with services like AllDayMed or retail pharmacy outlets, on your doctor’s prescription.
What are the uses of this cream?
Retino A cream is used for the following reasons:
- Acne vulgaris - This medicine is used to treat acne that is characterised by black pimples, craters, scabs on the skin. It also limits the frequency of new pimple breakout and allows to maintain healthy skin
- Wrinkles and rough skin - This medicine is used to alleviate wrinkles, rough skin, and patchy skin color linked to over exposure to UV radiation and sunlight.
- Acute promyelocytic leukemia - This medicine is used to treat this blood cancer for remission. It is not effective for maintenance therapy.
Before indulging in self -treatment, check Retino A Cream 0.05% online and with your doctor for appropriate use.
How does it work?
Retino A 0.05% Cream contains tretinoin, a derivative of vitamin A. It inhibits the cohesiveness of epithelial cells present in hair follicles of skin, resulting in lowering acne blackheads and whiteheads. It also accelerates the epithelial cells multiplication, leading to the blackheads squeezed out of the skin. Along with this, it also decreases the inflammation associated with the acne. These activities of the retino cream allows to control the acne and replenish the skin.
What are the side effects of using this medicine?
In general, with the application of the cream, especially in the beginning of the treatment, a sensation of warmth or burning may be caused. Along with this, side effects of itching, burning and dryness may also continue until a month. For which a moisturizer can help to alleviate the symptoms. You can also check Retino A Cream 0.05% online for similar concerns.
If these side effects continue longer or worsen, inform your doctor; as a reduction in the dosage and strength or alternative measures can be used.
In some rare cases, you may develop serious side effects due to reaction with underlying diseases or other factors such as allergies to the ingredients of the product.
Common side effects may include:
- Skin redness
- skin patch discoloration
Rare and severe side effects may include:
- Dry mucous membrane
- Blood cell problems
- Troubled breathing
- Eyelid swelling
- Hearing loss
- Unusual bruising
How to use the medicine?
It is precautionary to consult for medical expertise involving the use and treatment with the product.
Check the label on the product or any user documentation provided. You can also take your medical advisor’s help when you buy Retino A Cream 0.05% online
Before and after application, wash your hands thoroughly. Clean the skin area of application, with a soap or a mild cleanser then gently pat the skin to dry without rubbing it. It is advisable to wait for 20-30 minutes after cleansing to avoid skin irritation. Take a dab of cream using any finger and gently apply it, forming a thin layer of the liquid. Avoid touching your eyes as it may get contaminated. If so, wash your eyes with adequate amounts of water.
This cream is for external use only and should not be used for bruises, cuts, skin infected areas.
The acne may worsen in the initial 2-3 weeks of use, before getting better. Hence, it is necessary to use it regularly at recommended doses to prevent side side effects. Preferably use it everyday at the same time.
What precautions should be followed while using the cream?
- In patients with allergies to retinoids or vitamin A based drugs along with the ingredients used in the medicine; allergic reactions are likely to develop. Check the ingredients list provided when you buy Retino A Cream 0.05% online or in a pharmacy.
- In patients with skin conditions especially eczema, the use of the medicine may cause adverse side effects.
- If you have used sulfur, tretinoin based products recently it is advisable to take a gap for the product’s effects to wash away and avoid adverse effects.
- If you have undergone any skin treatments such waxing, hair removal etc.; avoid using the product.
- This medicine may increase sensitivity to the sunlight and cause irritation, especially in extreme weather conditions. Use necessary skin protection measures to limit the sun exposure. Tell your doctor if you burn your skin for appropriate relief measures.
- If you are pregnant, this medicine should be avoided to prevent potential issues that may follow. You should get Retino A Cream 0.05% online or otherwise and use it only when clearly needed under medical supervision.
- If you are on drug use of any kind tell your doctor. As drugs such as Tetracycline, Benzoyl Peroxide, Salicylic Acid, Methoxsalen can cause drug interactions and severely hamper the working of the medication.
What are the common substitutes for this medicine?
Any substitution of the medicines should be approved by your doctor, especially for strength and dosage recommendation to avoid side effects in your condition. You can buy Retino A Cream 0.05% online or replace it with the similar products as provided below.
- Eudyna Cream
- Tronin 0.05% Cream
- Tretin 0.05% Cream
- Airol Cream
Store the product at room temperatures between 10-30 °C with limited exposure to sunlight and moisture.
Do not store this with your regular skin care products, especially in the presence of children to avoid accidental usage.
Frequently asked questions
How long does it take for the medicine to show effects?
The effects of the medicine in general, set in about 2-4 weeks from starting the application of treatment.
How long do the effects of this medicine stay?
The duration of time for which this medicine stays in the body is not known.
Does consumption of alcohol have any effects with this medicine?
The effects of alcohol on this medicine are unknown. It is advised to talk to your doctor for expert advice.
Does this medicine cause any habit forming?
No, habit forming tendencies are unlikely.
Can pregnant and breastfeeding women use this medicine safely?
In general, use of the medicine in such vulnerable women is to be avoided due to the adverse effects it can have. Discuss with your doctor of potential risks and use only if clearly needed.
Buy Retino A Cream 0.05% online with AllDayMed
AllDayMed is a trusted online retailer that provides customers with a variety of medications in both OTC and prescription forms.The products available on our digital pharmacy are safe and FDA approved, supplied by pharmaceutical partners who are vetted by us extensively.
Visit AllDayMed.com to order now.