BUY RAZO 20MG ONLINE
Product Code : adm706
Generic Name : Rabeprazole
Brand Name :Aciphex
Manufacture Name : Dr. Reddy
Presentation : pills (blister)
Delivery Days : 10 working days
- Generic Name : Rabeprazole
- Brand Name : Aciphex
- Manufacture Name : Dr. Reddy
- Presentation :
- Delivery Days :
Razo 20mg is a proton pump inhibitor medication commonly used for conditions related to excess acid production. This includes stomach ulcers, heartburn, acid reflux, gastroesophageal reflux disease, Zollinger-Ellison syndrome and ulcers caused by a bacteria called Helicobacter pylori. The main active ingredient used is Rabeprazole, which is also traded under the names of aciphex and rafron.
On doctor’s prescription, buy Razo 20mg online with AllDayMed and in trusted retail stores.
How does the medication work?
Razo 20mg works by reducing the amount of acid produced. This is done by binding to H+/K+-exchanging ATPase in gastric beta cells, restricting acid secretion. Thereby, it produces relevief from the symptoms caused.
What are the side effects caused by this medicine?
Side effects are a part of the medicine’s effects and should be treated similarly. As with other effects, these are temporary and require no medical attention. With adequate rest and relief measures, one can overcome the side effects easily. If you sense that your side effects are worsening or hanging around longer than usual, tell your doctor.
In a very few cases, adverse health effects may be caused in reaction with underlying medical conditions and use of other drugs. Talk to your doctor or check other resources if choose to buy Razo 20mg tablets
The following is a list of side effects that are seen:
- Running nose and cough
- Nausea or vomiting
- Skin Rash
- Loss of appetite
How to use this medicine for different treatments?
Talk to a doctor before you buy Razo 20mg online, for appropriate use to achieve optimum results in your condition. This is important to weed out any interference with the treatment including your medical history and other such factors.
The recommended dose depending on the condition and its severity, along with the age of the individual and his/her body’s response. With a prescribed schedule unique to your requirements, follow it strictly with the right medications.
Take it with or without food at the same time as per your doctor’s instructions. Do not crush or chew; swallow the tablets whole at once with adequate amounts of water.
- For Gastro-oesophageal reflux disease (GERD) and oesophagitis: take 20 mg once daily in the morning hours for about 4-7 weeks. If symptoms improve, maintenance dose is about 10-20 mg once daily.
- For non-erosive oesophagitis: take 10 mg once daily for 4 weeks, if symptoms resolve, dosage may be continued with 10mg once daily when needed.
- For Duodenal Ulcers: take 20 mg daily after breakfast for 4 weeks.
- For Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome: take 60 mg once daily as per doctor’s instructions.
If you missed a dose in between, take it as soon as possible. Do not take the tablets back to back; skip a dose if it is close to your next scheduled dose.
If you suspect overdose, get emergency medical help. As you are likely to suffer severe side effects.
What are the health risks involved with this medicine?
It is important to consider the risks attached with the use of this medicine through a medical consultation, if you choose to buy Razo 20mg and undergo any treatment. Talk to your doctor for appropriate medical suggestions.
- If you are allergic to this medicine or proton pump inhibitors; or its ingredients along with other foods and substances, tell your doctor and prevent its use.
- This medicine can cause Acute Interstitial Nephritis at any point in the treatment. If you notice any signs and symptoms, tell your doctor.
- This medicine use for long term may cause Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B-12) Deficiency. A diagnosis is recommended to check if the symptoms are in line with this deficiency. Appropriate measures in the treatment for compensating could be necessary.
- This medicine has been noted to cause osteoporosis related fractures of hip and spine. These effects have been more in older patients when given high doses of medicine for over a year. To prevent this, dosage at minimum with short duration of appropriate treatment is advised when you buy Razo 20mg online or in retail.
- This medicine is known to cause Cutaneous lupus erythematosus (CLE) and systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE) diseases. Onset of new and exacerbation of existing autoimmune diseases has been seen with these changes. Talk to your doctor if you develop new symptoms or experience worsening of existing conditions for changes in treatment.
- This medicine is known to increase the chances of developing Clostridium Difficile-Associated Diarrhea especially in hospitalized patients. Reduced dosage with other alternative measures may be necessary. Tell your doctor if your symptoms for diarrhea do not improve.
What are the drug interactions common with this medicine?
Drug interactions cause the effects of the medicine to change and result in unintended effects. Discuss with your doctor if you are on any kind of drug use including ayurvedic, homeopathy, herbal and other supplements.
Be informed of such risks when you buy Razo 20mg for treatment.
The following drugs are known to cause drug interactions and should be avoided:
Store this product at room temperatures between 20-30 °C with a limited exposure to light and moisture.
Keep the product out of sight and reach of children to avoid mishaps.
Frequently asked questions
How soon can the effects of this medicine be noticed?
Usually, the time it takes for the medicine’s effects is about an hour after oral administration. Talk to your doctor before you buy Razo 20mg online for such concerns.
How long do the first effects of this drug begin to show?
The time for which the medicine shows effects is about 24 hrs after consumption.
Can a person take alcohol while taking this drug?
The effects of alcohol on this medicine are not clearly known. Consult a doctor for clinical advice.
Can this medicine be used while by a woman who breastfeeds a baby?
The medicine is not recommended for use in breastfeeding women. It should be used only when clearly needed.
Can this drug be used by pregnant women?
The medicine is not recommended for use in pregnant women. It should be used only when clearly needed. Talk to your doctor for any associated risks before use.
Buy Razo 20mg online with AllDayMed
AllDayMed is the one stop shop for all your prescription requirements. We have an extended range of medications to solve your medical problems that are safe and prescribed for use. You can avail our service from the comfort of your home through our digital drugstore at AllDayMed.com. Order now for great prices and delivery straight to your door at no extra effort.
Visit AllDayMed.com to know more.