BUY PANGRAF 0.5MG ONLINE
Product Code : adm644
Generic Name : Tacrolimus
Brand Name :Prograf
Manufacture Name : Panecea Biotech
Presentation : Tablet/s
Delivery Days : 10 working days
Buy Pangraf 0.5 mg Online
If you have undergone an organ transplant, be it liver, kidney, or heart, your doctor may ask you to buy Pangraf 0.5 mg. This medicine is an immunosuppressant drug that weakens your immune system and prevents it from attacking the new organ. You can buy Pangraf 0.5 mg online or from a local drugstore.
- The generic composition of the medicine is Tacrolimus 0.5 mg.
- It is available in the market with the brand name of Prograf.
- It is manufactured and marketed by Panecea Biotech.
- It is crafted in the form of tablets.
- Each strip consists of 10 tablets.
- It should be stored at standard room temperature.
- Excessive heat and damp exposure are restricted.
What is the standard dosing method that should be followed?
Before you buy Pangraf 0.5 mg, the doctor must prescribe you the dosage of the medicine. The dose varies from person to person depending on their body weight and weight of the organ that has undergone a transplant.
- Normal Dose: The standard dose that is generally prescribed by the doctor is one tablet daily. This may vary accordingly. The doses generally change according to the condition and a lot of blood tests are conducted to decide the exact dosage. The medicine is generally taken in an empty stomach and a gap of about one hour should be maintained before taking the next meal.
- Overdose: If accidentally you take a double dose or more of the medicine, then you may face critical consequences. This may cause severe problems in your immune system. Hence, you should immediately consult a doctor.
- Missed Dose: If you forget your dose or by chance you have to skip it, then it is better that you take it as soon as you remember it. Do not make the mistake of taking a double dose the next morning.
- Quitting: Do not quit or discontinue your medicine until and unless your doctor prescribes you to do so. This may cause complications with your newly transplanted organ and your immune system may act against it. But, if the medicine is not available, that is, you fail to buy Pangraf 0.5 mg online or offline from any drugstore, then ask your doctor to suggest alternatives as soon as possible.
What are the side effects that you may face during your course of medication?
The moment you buy Pangraf 0.5 mg, you should be alerted about the side effects that you may face while having it. The side effects are generally mild and go away after proper management. But, if it gets worse and serious, then you should consult a doctor without any fail.
- Common Side effects: Pangraf 0.5 mg has multiple side effects. These are the common side effects that you may face during medication:
- Reduction in blood RBC count and an increase in the WBC count.
- Numbness, dizziness, impaired writing ability, and nervous system disorders.
- Anxiety, depression, mood fluctuations, and hallucination.
- Loss of appetite, blurred vision, shortness of breathing.
- Blockage of blood flow and reduced vision.
- Liver problems and allergic reactions leading to itchy skin and redness
- Pain in joints and back along with muscle cramps.
- Kidney disorders leading to insufficient urine discharge and painful sensation during urination.
- Insomnia along with increased blood sugar and blood pressure levels.
- Nausea, severe headache, and diarrhea.
- Rare or Uncommon Side effects: These generally don't show up but may occur in a few cases. Among the rare symptoms, the ones that you may face are as follows:
- Bleeding due to blood clots.
- Loss of hearing or looking ability.
- Fluid accumulation around the heart region.
- Muscle stiffness and severe cramps.
- Cysts may develop on the walls of your pancreas.
- Excessive thirst and tightness in the chest region.
- Increase of fat accumulation in the tissues.
- Abnormal scan reports of the heart.
- Severe and fatal Side effects: These are the side effects that you should not overlook. If you ever feel any of these developing or becoming intolerable for you, then, without wasting time you should rush to the nearby hospital and seek medical help. These are:
- Allergic Reactions: If you develop an allergic reaction during the course of this medicine, you should consult your doctor as your medicines need to be stopped or replaced.
- Tumors: If you develop a sudden outgrowth then it can be a tumor, either benign or malignant. You should get it immediately checked by your doctor as it may cause future complications and also deadly diseases like cancer.
- Hemolytic anemia: If your blood cell count vigorously grades down and you are anemic, and then consult your doctor as soon as possible as this may turn fatal in the long run.
Does Pangraf 0.5 mg interact with other medicines?
Pangraf 0.5 mg tablets interact with many other drugs and have life-threatening effects. Hence, drugs that interact with the said medicine should not be taken during the course of this medication.
These are the medicines that generally interact with the medicine:
- Rotasiil Vaccine
- RotaTeq Oral Vaccine
- Rotavac Oral Vaccine
- Rotasure Oral Vaccine
- Zostavax Vaccine
- Measles Vaccine
- Abhay M Injection
- M-Vac Vaccine
- Rubella Vaccine
Frequently Asked Questions:
1) Is Pangraf 0.5 mg an antibiotic?
Ans: Yes, it is an antibiotic. It belongs to a group of medicines that are known as macrolides. It is used after organ transplantations.
2) How should I take Pangraf 0.5 mg?
Ans: Pangraf 0.5 mg tablets should be orally consumed. It should not be taken along with a glass of water and swallowed as a whole. It should not be crushed or chewed.
3) Is Pangraf 0.5 mg harmful to me?
Ans: If you have a weak immune system, then Pangraf 0.5 can be harmful to you as it is an immunosuppressive medicine. Hence, if you have any such complications, talk about it to your doctor regarding this matter.
Buy Pangraf 0.5 mg online
If you want to buy Pangraf 0.5 mg online, then you can blindly trust All Day Med. We are amongst the USA's leading online stores providing the most trustworthy medicines at your doorstep. All you have to do is find your desired medicines and place the order. We ensure you to deliver the medicine at your destination within 10 - 12 working days.