BUY JANUMET 50+1000MG ONLINE
Product Code : adm539
Generic Name : Sitagliptin + Metformin Hcl.
Brand Name : Janumet
Manufacture Name : Merck
Presentation : pills (blister)
Delivery Days : 10 working days
Buy Janumet 50/1000mg Tablet Online
Janumet 50/1000mg Tablets have a combination of metformin and Sitagliptin. Metformin and Sitagliptin are oral diabetes medications that help control blood sugar levels. Metformin works by reducing the production of glucose (sugar) in the liver and reducing intestinal glucose absorption. Sitagliptin works by regulating the amount of insulin your body produces after eating. Janumet 50/1000mg tablet is used in combination with diet and exercise to improve blood sugar control in adults with type 2 diabetes mellitus. Janumet should not be used to treat type 1 diabetes. You can easily buy Janumet 50/1000mg Tablet online on our trustable website.
- Use Janumet 50/1000mg Tablet on the label or as directed by your doctor. Do not use in large or small quantities or longer than recommended.
- Follow all the instructions on your prescription label and read all the medication guides and prescription sheets. Take metformin and sitagliptin with meals.
- Do not swallow, tablet, chew, or crush the entire tablet.
- Some tablets are made with an insoluble shell in the body. Part of this shell may appear in your stool. It is common, and effective medicine may not be effective.
- Call your doctor if you see a tablet in your stool too many times.
- You may have low blood sugar (hypoglycemia) and experience severe hunger, dizziness, irritability, confusion, anxiety, or restlessness. To quickly treat hypoglycemia, eat or drink a quick-acting source of sugar (fruit juice, hard candy, crackers, raisins, or baking soda).
- If you have severe hypoglycemia, your doctor may prescribe a glucagon injection kit. Make sure your family or loved ones know how you can get this shot in an emergency.
- You might also see symptoms of high blood sugar (hyperglycemia) such as increased thirst or urination.
- Stress, illness, surgery, exercise, alcohol, or diet abstinence all affect blood sugar levels. Ask your doctor before changing your dosage or medication schedule.
- Metformin and sitagliptin are part of a complete treatment program, which may include diet, exercise, weight control, blood sugar testing, and specialized medical care. Follow your doctor's instructions very carefully.
- If you have an allergic reaction (rash, difficulty breathing, inflammation of the face or throat) or a severe skin reaction (fever, sore throat, burns on your eyes, skin rash, red or ple skin rash, you need medical attention immediately.
- If you have symptoms of pancreatitis, stop taking this medicine immediately and call your doctor: Severe pain, nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, or palpitations that may spread to your back in your lower abdomen.
- Some people who use metformin develop lactic acidosis, which is fatal. Get medical help immediately if you have mild symptoms:
- Muscle abnormal muscle pain
- You might feel cold.
- Difficulty breathing
- Dizziness, mild headache, fatigue or severe weakness
- Abdominal pain, vomiting
- Irregular heartbeat.
- Call your doctor right away if you have any serious side effects:
- Auto severe autoimmune reaction - itching, burning, breakage of the outer layer of skin
- Joints Severe or persistent pain in your joints
- Small or urinary incontinence
- Symptoms of failure heart attack - shortness of breath (even while sleeping), swelling in your legs or feet, rapid weight gain.
- Common side effects may include:
- Lowers blood sugar (if you use insulin or another oral diabetes medication)
- Abdominal pain, flatulence, diarrhea, nausea and vomiting
- Headache, weakness
- Cold symptoms such as runny nose, runny nose, sneezing and sore throat.
Precautions & Warnings about Janumet 50/1000 mg Tablets
Janumet 50/1000mg Tablet contains metformin, which in rare cases, causes lactic acidosis (more lactic acid in your blood). This condition can lead to other health problems that can be fatal. Call your provider immediately if you experience rapid breathing, rapid or slow heartbeat, abnormal heartbeat, abdominal pain or fluctuations, excessive sleep, shortness of breath, fatigue or weakness, dizziness, cold, or muscle cramps. These are symptoms of high lactic acid in your blood. Tell your doctor about any of the existing health problems or other medications before taking Janumet (Sitagliptin / Metformin).
Clinical trials have found an association between DPP-4 immunotherapy and cardiac arrest. Shortness of breath, rapid or irregular heartbeat, fluid and water retention, weight gain, and chest pain are some of the symptoms of heart attack. If you notice any symptoms of cardiac arrest while taking Janumet (Sitagliptin / Metformin), talk to your doctor.
Low vitamin B12 levels
This risk is more relevant in people receiving long-term treatment with metformin. Janumet (Sitagliptin/metformin) causes a decrease in vitamin B12 levels, which can lead to anemia. Tell your provider about low energy, muscle weakness, loss of appetite, mild fever, or numbness in the hands/feet. A blood test can help you determine if you have anemia and whether it is caused by a gene (Sitagliptin/ metformin). Your provider should monitor your vitamin B12 levels over a period of 2-3 years.
Low blood sugar (hypoglycemia)
Janumet 50/1000mg Tablet (Sitagliptin/metformin) alone can lower blood sugar levels with other diabetic drugs. Blood sugar levels are very low. Symptoms of low blood sugar include tremors, dizziness, anxiety, rapid heartbeat, sweating or body cold, confusion, drowsiness, weakness or low energy and high appetite. If you are concerned about this, talk to your provider or pharmacist.
Janumet (Sitagliptin/ metformin) is a DPP-4 inhibitor that causes joint pain to become severe and inactive. This joint pain can take anywhere from a day to years after starting the start term. If you experience any discomfort in your joints, talk to your provider immediately.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can Janumet Consumption Cause Vitamin B12 Deficiency?
Yes, Janumet use can lead to vitamin B12 deficiency in long-term use. It interferes with the absorption of vitamin B12 in the stomach. If left untreated, it can lead to anemia and neurological problems, with the patient experiencing numbness and cramps in the arms and legs, weakness, urinary problems, mood swings, and ataxia. To prevent such issues, some researchers recommend taking vitamin B12 from outside sources once a year.
What are the side effects of Janumet 50/1000mg Tablet?
Janumet 50/1000mg Tablet use is associated with common side effects such as hypoglycemia (low blood sugar level), altered taste, nausea, abdominal pain, diarrhea, headache, and upper respiratory infections. Its use can also cause serious but rare side effects such as lactic acidosis. With long-term use, it can lead to vitamin B12 deficiency.
Question. Are there special conditions that genetics should not take?
The use of Janumet should be avoided in patients with known allergies to any components of this drug. This tablet should be avoided in patients with severe renal failure, liver failure, hypertension, lactic acidosis or diabetic ketoacidosis.
Buy Janumet 50/1000mg Tablet
The Janumet 50/1000mg Tablet is very effective for maintaining sugar levels in the body. This has no side effects if you are taking this medicine under doctor prescription and follow all the guidelines that are mentioned on the packet. You can buy Janumet 50/1000mg Tablet on our website All Day Med. You can find this tablet at a very good price. Order it today!