BUY JALRA-M 50MG / 500MG ONLINE
Product Code : adm-SKU-09
Generic Name : Vildagliptin + Metformin
Brand Name : Vildagliptin + Metformin
Manufacture Name : USV
Presentation : Tablet/s
Delivery Days : 10 to 15 working days
JALRA-M 50 MG/500MG
About the product:
Jalra-M 50 mg/500 mg tablet is a combination prescription drug manufactured by USV Ltd. This drug is used in the treatment of Type II diabetes mellitus. You can buy Jalra-M 50 mg online with a valid doctor’s prescription. It contains 500 mg of Metformin and 50 mg Vildagliptin, and is commonly known as Vildagliptin + Metformin. It is a dipeptidyl peptidase 4 inhibitor.
How does the drug work?
As an antidiabetic medication, the components of this drug work together to reduce blood sugar levels in the body. Metformin is a biguanide and inhibists the production of excess glucose and increases the body’s sensitivity to absorb insulin. Vildagliptin is a DPP-4 inhibitor which increases insulin production from the pancreas. Combined together, the reduce blood glucose levels. You can read about this before you buy Jalra-M 500mg online.
How to take Jalra-M tablet?
This medicine should always be taken in accordance with the advice of the doctor. This is because any changes in the dose adjustments can prove to be quite detrimental. The medicine should be swallowed as a whole instead of chewing, crushing or breaking it. It should be taken with food, according to what the doctor prescribes, but should ideally be taken at a fixed time regularly to reap maximum benefits. It is advisable to discuss all possible situations with your doctor before you buy Jalra-M 50 mg online.
In case you miss a dose, take it as soon as you remember, but it is okay to skip the dose if the timing is too close to the next scheduled dose. However, keep in mind that you should never miss out on doses regularly or take a double dose to compensate. This can severely affect your treatment.
If you accidentally overdose on Jalra-M tablet, consult your doctor immediately and seek emergency medical care. This medicine should be kept away from children and pets.
What are the side effects of Jalra-M tablet?
Like any other prescription drug, before you buy Jalra-M 500mg online, it is advised to discuss all allergies and medical conditions with your doctor, so that you can be prepared for any possible side effects, which might include:
- Nausea and vomiting
- Stomach pain
- Changes in appetite
- Sore throat
- Excessive sweating
- Chest pain
- Lactic acidosis
- Joint pain
- Cold and fever
- Swelling of face, hands, legs and fingers
Remember, none of these side effects should last for too long. In case they persist over time, immediately consult your doctor.
Warnings and precautions associated with this medicine:
All medicines come with their own set of warnings which must be understood before starting treatment. It is crucial to take extra care while going through the warnings before you buy Jalra-M 50 mg online, as it is used in the treatment of heart problems. Any unusual symptom needs to be reported immediately to the doctor, who may recommend dose adjustments or a suitable replacement.
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding: this drug is not recommended in these situations, unless it is absolutely vital. All risks must be discussed with the doctor.
- Allergies: inform the doctor if you have food or drug related allergies. In case you are allergic to any of the components of the drug, make sure you inform your doctor.
- Use in children: it is not yet established how this drug reacts to very young children hence this medicine should never be given to children below 10 years of age.
- Cardiovascular diseases: patients suffering from conditions such as heart blockage, bradycardia and cardiogenic shock should not take this tablet as it can worsen the condition.
- Diabetic ketoacidosis: people suffering from this condition should take this medicine only if the doctor prescribes. It is usually not recommended in this case.
- Liver impairment: patients with a history of liver diseases should take this medicine only on the advice of a doctor. Close monitoring of liver function may be required.
- Renal impairment: people who have a history of kidney related disorders should exercise caution while taking this medicine, as it can cause adverse side effects. Always take this medicine only upon the doctor’s advice. Proper monitoring of kidney function should be done.
- Metabolic acidosis: this drug is not recommended in people who have a history of this disorder as it may aggravate the condition.
- Type I Diabetes mellitus: this medicine is not effective in treating type I diabetes, hence it should not be used for the same. It is advised to consult the doctor before you buy Jalra-M 500mg online.
- Lactic acidosis: this is a rare but deadly side effect of this capsule, especially for people who suffer from kidney, liver or heart disorders. Any unusual symptom should be reported to the doctor immediately.
- Stress: this medicine is not advised to be taken by individuals suffering from trauma, stress or accidents, since blood sugar levels would be very difficult to control in that case.
- Arthralgia: people suffering from this condition should be very careful while taking this medicine, as it may lead to harmful side effects and aggravate the condition.
- Insulin secretagogues: people suffering from this should not use Jalra-M tablet unless it is prescribed by the doctor, as it increases the risk of hypoglycaemia. Blood sugar levels should closely be monitored in this case and if there any anomalies, an alternative medicine may be suggested.
- Bullous pemphigoid: this is a hypersensitive reaction of the skin, and any symptoms such as rashes and blisters should immediately be conveyed to the doctor.
- Pancreatitis: people suffering this condition are not usually recommended this tablet, as it may aggravate the existing condition. Symptoms such as abdominal pain and vomiting should be reported to the doctor, who may suggest an alternate medicine.
- Vitamin B12 deficiency: if the patient suffers from low Vitamin B12 absorption, this medicine should be used with caution as it may aggravate the condition.
Some common substitutes are:
- Vicemic-M 500 tablet
- Vibite M 500 tablet
- Vilpower-M 500 tablet
- Ibvilda M 500 tablet
- Vilatin M 50/500 tablet
- Vinsorin M tablet
- Vildee-M 500 tablet
- Ziglip-M 50/500 tablet
These should never be self-administered and it is advised to read up about all these before you buy Jalra-M 50 mg online. If you feel that the current treatment is not effective enough, consult your doctor.
Interaction of Jalra-M tablet with other drugs:
Gatifloxacin, Iodinated Contrast Media and Bexarotene react violently with this medication and should never be combined under any circumstance.
Amlodipine, Aripiprazole, Clozapine, Estradiol, Dexamethasone, Dopamine and Acetazolamide have moderate reactions but should never be taken unless cleared by a doctor.
Irrespective of the severity of the reactions, it must be remembered that these interactions depend on physical and metabolic factors, hence it is always advised to inform your doctor before combining any two drugs. Make sure your doctor is aware if you are following any particular lifestyle or taking any herbal health supplements.
It is advised to do light exercise and eat healthy to increase the efficacy of this medicine.
Is it safe to consume alcohol while taking this medicine?
Ans- it is not established how alcohol affects this drug, so consult your doctor for such queries.
Is it normal for me to feel fatigued while taking this medicine?
And- fatigue is an established side effect, however, consult your doctor if you feel too fatigued.
Buy Jalra-M tablet online from a reputed drugstore:
You can buy Jalra-M 50 mg online from All Day Med, where you can avail the best prices and deals on medicines. We are the one stop for all your medicine needs. We offer doorstep delivery in 10-15 working days and guarantee a pleasing user experience.