BUY GLYCOMET SR 1000MG ONLINE
Product Code : adm386
Generic Name : Metformin Hcl
Brand Name : Glucophage
Manufacture Name : USV Ltd
Presentation : pills (blister)
Delivery Days : 10 working days
Buy Glycomet SR 1000mg Online
Glycomet SR 1000mg is diabetes controlling medicine that is produced by USV Ltd. It works magically and cures the high blood sugar level in the body. It also cures menstruation-related problems like that of Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS). Glycomet SR 1000mg is a sustained-release medicine. If you are suffering from uncontrollable blood sugar problems, then your doctor may prescribe you the above-mentioned medicine.
About Glycomet SR 1000mg:
- The medicine comes in the form of pills(blisters). They are not available in any other form yet.
- Each strip of the medicine yo buy contains 10 tablets/pills.
- The chemical composition of Glycomet SR 1000mg is Metformin Hydrochloride of power 1000mg.
- Glycomet SR 1000mg Tablet belongs to the biguanides class of medicines.
- The brand name in which it is available is Glucophage.
- The medicine is sensitive to extreme heat and moisture.
- It should be preferably stored at room temperature ranging from 10-30°C.
- It is harmful to kids as it has strong reactions. Hence, it is advisable that you keep it away from children.
- If you buy Glycomet SR 1000mg online, then it takes around 10 working days to get delivered.
What is the dosage that you should follow?
When prescribed by the doctor, he shall mention the proper dosage that you should follow. The dosage varies for a different person depending on various factors, be physical or clinical. The steps that you should keep in mind are:
- Normal Dosage: The medicine works better if you continue taking it at a specific time every day. The dosage should not be less or more than what is directed by the general physician. The tablets are to be swallowed whole with a glass of water, without chewing or crushing it into bits. The proper dosage of Glycomet SR 1000mg for children with an age range of 10, is a minimum of 500mg-850mg and a maximum of 2000mg. The doses should be divided into 1 - 2 times a day. The proper dosage of Glycomet SR 1000mg for adults is a minimum of 500mg-850mg and a maximum of 3000mg. The doses should be divided into 2 - 3 times a day.
- Overdose: If you by an illusion take a double dose or more of Glycomet SR 1000mg, then you make face serious issues of lactic acidosis. It is favored that you rush to a doctor immediately.
- Missed dose: If you miss a dose of Glycomet SR 1000mg, it is better that you take the medicine as soon as you remember. But, if you notice that the time of your next dosage is nearing, then rather omit the missed dose. As a double dose is proven to be fatal.
- Quitting: Discontinuing a medicine without a doctor's recommendation is not likely as it may have withdrawal effects in you.
What are the major side effects that you may experience?
Metformin Hydrochloride tablets are known to have side effects that may be mild or even severe in some cases. Depending upon their body, different people may have separate symptoms. Some of these are:
- Common Symptom: Among the common symptoms that you may also experience while your ongoing course of Glycomet SR 1000 mg are, changes in your taste buds, drowsiness, vomiting tendency, loss of appetite, and pain in the abdominal region.
- Rare or Uncommon Symptoms: Among the rare symptoms of Glycomet SR 1000mg, there can be Vitamin B12 deficiency, allergic problems like itchy skin rashes, and redness. If you drink a lot of alcohol then you may also face liver malfunctions and other problems like hepatitis.
- Severe Symptoms: Among the severe and fatal symptoms of Glycomet SR 1000mg, the one which cannot be overlooked is, Lactic Acidosis. This condition arises when you either overdose or you have serious kidney disorders. This is proven to be deadly as it may take you to a coma and may cost your life.
What are the warnings and precautions that you should not forget?
Whenever you are starting the course of some new medicine, there are some warnings and precautionary measures that you should never neglect. As soon as you buy Glycomet SR 1000mg online, you should take note of these points:
- Exercise and stay fit: The best way to fight diabetes and its related problems are by daily indulging yourself into exercise. This will help you lose weight and maintain your fitness.
- Check the date: Whenever you buy Glycomet SR 1000mg online, check the expiry date of the medicine strip as soon as it reaches your doorstep.
- Eat Healthily: Avoid fatty food and junks. Keep your daily brunch healthy. This may improve your body's metabolism and absorption power. Eat even when you don't feel like, as this may help you regain your appetite.
- Avoid strenuous work: Excessive stress may cause a fluctuation in your blood sugar level which is not considered to be healthy.
- Maintain a time-table: You should maintain a fixed time-table of having your food and medicines daily. This will help you with getting cured faster.
What are the main benefits of Glycomet SR 1000mg?
Glycomet SR 1000mg, has an outpouring list of advantages. Among the multiple purposes, the ones that deserve a mention are:
- Type 2 diabetes mellitus: Glycomet SR 1000mg, works remarkably in the cure of type 2 diabetes mellitus. It grades down the glucose production level in the liver and slows sugar absorption level in the human intestine. This, in turn, makes the body sensitive to insulin.
- Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS): It is a menstrual problem seen in women. Here, multiple cysts of small and big size develop on the outer walls of the ovaries. This generally occurs due to obesity and excessive weight gain. Glycomet SR 1000mg works amazingly in case of this problem too and brings back hormonal stability.
Can you buy Glycomet SR 1000mg online?
Yes, you can easily buy Glycomet SR 1000 mg online at All Day Med, which is a preeminent online drugstore in the USA. Here we offer reliable and trustworthy medicines at your doorstep. Hence, your medicine is just a few clicks away.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1) Can I breast-feed while having the medicine?
Ans: It will be better if you consult a doctor before doing so.
2) Are there any alternatives to this medicine?
Ans: Yes, any Metformin Hydrochloride 1000mg SR tablet would work in the same manner. But still, consult your doctor before going for alternatives.
3) Is this medicine reactive to alcohol?
Ans: Yes, it reacts vigorously with alcohol. Hence, you should not drink alcohol after or before consuming Glycomet SR 1000mg.